Central Commercial & Residential Services Ltd.

100B-7152 Curragh Ave Burnaby BC V5J 4V9
Central Commercial & Residential Services Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Central Commercial & Residential Services Ltd.

Kristen Hanby
Kristen Hanby

Most popular

I suspected the thermostat of my Carrier furnace was broken and called Central. It was freezing cold and they came the same day of the first call with a new thermostat. They first checked that that was actually the problem and then replaced it. Mike and Joe were polite, clean, quick, and they know their job. Highly recommended.

Larry Gibson
Larry Gibson
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Premium Customer Service

As a landlord, I depend on Joe and his team to manage all the air-conditioning units in my apartment complex. He keeps track of all our units’ preventive maintenance needs, and swings by for emergency repairs. Repairs are done within 1-2 days, and he is transparent in providing me with the appropriate reports detailing the work needed and results. But what is most remarkable about Joe is how he keeps a cool head across my many tenants - I’ve seen how some can get really cranky when the A/C doesn’t go their way. With him and his team, I’m confident we’re in good hands.

Stephanie Martins
Stephanie Martins
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Absoluteoly Recommended!

Grandma had a recurring leak in her air-conditioning vent. We’d use buckets to catch the leaks - but it would overflow to the point that we worried she would slip while walking in the middle of the night. We decided enough was enough and gave Joe a call. He was able to stem the leak in a day, and it hasn’t acted up since. Thanks Joe!

Hailey Kirouac
Hailey Kirouac

Top Class AC Installing & Repairing Service Provider

I decided to upgrade my home office’s air-conditioning unit because I spent so much time there. I bought a cheap one online, but after two weeks, the condenser was shot. I got in touch with Central after that. Joe conducted a free estimate, and recommended some A/C units given the size of my place and my average energy consumption. Once I made up my mind, he wasted no time and had them set up the next week. Work from home has never felt this good.

Dave Loitsch
Dave Loitsch

They are very prompt

I’m really not cut out for home improvement stuff – so I’m glad I can trust Mike and his team to do the thinking for me. When I moved into my townhouse, Mike set up my air-conditioning unit without a hitch. Thanks, Mike!

Derek Brock
Derek Brock
0 reviews Langley, BC

Title: Recommended Company For AC Service.

I appreciate how quick Central was in addressing its customers. I called their hotline to apply for an A/C installation, and they connected me to a technician within minutes. The technician arrived as scheduled, and kept to the time and cost estimate, which made for easier billing. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

David Ross
David Ross
0 reviews White Rock, BC

All technician are professional and top class

When I had A/C problems, other technical centers would solve the problem fast, but kept returning for back jobs. But Central clearly knows their stuff. Their technicians do a thorough analysis of my unit - even outside of the issue I’m complaining about. They also bring a complete set of spare parts so they can fix whatever issues in one visit. Thank you for being so efficient!

Patty Mayo
Patty Mayo
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Their units are top-notch, and come with excellent service

Summer in Vancouver is unbearable, so my family decided early on that we would invest in an air-conditioning unit. Friends would tell me that it was such a wasteful investment since air-conditioning was so hard to maintain. But because I found Central, I have no regrets.

Kelly Beaudoin
Kelly Beaudoin
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

I contacted Central for the first time a week ago

I had to add refrigerant to the conditioning system. Everything was smooth, the appointment was taken on the phone, the tech arrived on time, did his job, no problem. However, some days later, I found that the unit was low on its refrigerant again. I couldn't understand why, but Joe - that I called at once - said it could be because of a leak. He came the following day, found the leak, and fixed it. He added new refrigerant and now the system is working fine. I'm very happy with the overall service Central was able to provide, and even that Joe was ready to come a second time at the house with the same courtesy and patience.

Joel Cogle
Joel Cogle

Excellent Service

Central replaced a 12 years old Carrier AC unit with a new one (same brand). The communication with the techs was excellent, I was offered various options and could take some time to let them know my decision. Once the agreements were taken they were in charge of all details, calling me when they had received the unit and were ready for the installation. The quote has been fully respected with no bad surprises, and the job they did with the installation was excellent. They are easy to speak with and always ready to help. Not once I was left with no answer to my needs or I had to wait to be able to talk with a technician or another team member. Excellent service.

Thanks. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review.

More about Central Commercial & Residential Services Ltd.

Central Commercial and Residential Ltd. is a Vancouver-based heating and cooling service company that provides exceptional services for clients in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Surrey, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, and Port Moody.