Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

Private User reviews Coe Hill, ON

Napoleon Furnace and air conditioner

Bought the furnace/air conditioner 3 years ago. Sales person Renee was great. However since then I’ve had multiple repairs done. First one the guy charged $500 extra for dye put into the air conditioner and 5 minutes later he found a loose screw that caused the leak. Then a second visit for a repeat problem, he sold me a thermostat and mine was not old. Then New Year’s Eve, furnace stopped working, I cancelled having family over, was given a 2 hour window, 5.5 hours later I was told on duty guy didn’t know he was on duty. So they would come the next day. I waited from 4:20 pm to 10 pm before I even got a phone call. The next day I was told, between 9-11. They showed up at 11:15. Fixed the furnace in under a half hour and gave me a meager I’m sorry and a free filter. This is extremely poor customer service and I do not recommend them to anyone especially for a product that was not cheap and barely 3 years old.

Were sorry to hear that you had a breakdown and you had to cancel your family gather during this lockdown. It is unfortunate that your repair call was sent out to a technician who was not actually on call. That internal problem has been rectified. I'm glad to see that you did receive your repair within 12 hours of your original call on New Year's Eve. Again we apologize for not exceeding your expectations as we always strive to do. All the best to you. Thank you

0 reviews Simcoe, ON

Furnace

I woke up last Saturday morning to no heat... my furnace was close to 15yrs old so I filled a form out on a website. I got a call back (same day)

At first the company claimed I was outside of their service territory, and couldn't help me; however they did send our a salesperson to pitch me on a new furnace, so I got a quote (same day.)

It struck me odd they wouldn't send a tech out to assess the furnace, but would make an exception to try and sell me a new one.

So Sunday I had a relative in HVAC come out and have a quick look. My ventor motor on the old carrier was pooched, and I'd be looking at $600-$800+ installation (from a carrier dealer).

He had a look at the quote from your company and said it seemed like pretty good value for the money; the price was close to the lennox model his company sold but that the warranties with your Napolean were among the best he had seen. They couldn't match that so I decided to go with your company...
I called your sales person back and signed the paperwork the next day. (Monday) and they were able to bump the installation date up to Thursday; so the whole process was just under a week.

Anyway we are happy with our new furnace; the house is comfortable, and we are looking forward to seeing if it delivers on the natural gas and electricity savings as was advertised. Thanks guys.

Anyway we are happy with

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the feedback
We trust you will really enjoy your Canadian made Napoleon product.
All the best to you. Thank you

Natalie Piett in Burlington
Natalie Piett in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning

I only write reviews if the service provided is good or exceptional. In the case of Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. it was exceptional. They recently installed a Napoleon furnace and air conditioner and although it remains to be seen how the actual products function long term, the service provided to date by Rene (sales advisor) and the company’s installers is excellent; they were efficient, timely, thorough, responsible and informed. There was never any hesitation on their part to answer my questions. I highly recommend this local and Canadian company.

Thank you for your great review.
It's great when a review includes all different staff members it shows that it truly is a team effort.

1 review Hamilton, ON

A/C installation

Prompt and timely visit by the salesman. Easy to work with and understood our needs. Installer also professional.

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your business.

1 review Burlington, ON

Napoleon Furnace

Failed to provide rebate of promised $250 for installation of less than quoted furnace (40000 btu installed in lieu of 60000). Salesman who promised subsequently (after installation) said it was between me and finance?

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New Air Conditioner installation, with location move. Plus, smart thermostat.

The sales person (Rene) was knowledgeable and answered our questions without spin and, he even came by for a post installation inspection.
The install staff (Evan & Josh) kept us informed of task status and their workmanship (e.g. neat cable/pipe routing) was very good.
Happy customer (Paul & Lysa)

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a great review. Thank you for buying Canadian. We do appreciate your business.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace and AC

The company did a fantastic job of selling and installing the equipment within the budget. Everyone was professional - from the sales department to the installers. 5 stars

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. We appreciate your business.
From all of us at Canadian Heating and Air Thank you.

Anne
Anne
1 review Lincoln, ON

Install gas furnace

We had to replace our oil furnace.
After getting a few estimates we decided to go with Napoleon’s Canadian gas furnace.

Thank you Anne for your review. It was a pleasure to serve you and provide you with your new Napoleon furnace, 100% Canadian made.
Thank you for buying Canadian.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

A company with integrity

We solicited quotes from a few of the most highly rated companies in our area, and our choice of Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning was an easy one. Rene, the salesperson, was honest about what we needed and didn't do a "hard sell," he was very safety-oriented (he was the only salesperson who wore a mask when we met), and he delivered exactly what was promised. The installation was great - it was done quickly and efficiently, and we're very happy with the new air conditioner. We highly recommend them, and would definitely call them first for any HVAC needs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy the team delivered and look forward to working together to assist on any HVAC needs.

Guiomar in Toronto
Guiomar in Toronto

Ac installation

Every experience we have had thus far in dealing with Rene has been a pleasant one. The customer service was excellent and knowledgeable personnel. We will continue to look to them for all of our HVAC needs.

Thank you very much for your great review. We do appreciate it and we appreciate your business.
Thank you for buying Canadian.

More about Canadian Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

**SPECIAL** UV light Air Purifiers currently in Stock.

As a locally owned and operated heating and cooling company in Burlington, at Canadian Heating & Air Conditioning customer service is our first priority. Whether you need your furnace replaced or air conditioning repaired, our knowledgeable team is able to meet your needs. We specialize in furnace repair and air conditioner repairs in the Burlington , Oakville and Hamilton area. Feel free to call Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning for a free quote when you decide to replace your furnace , A/C or hot water tank.

Canadian Heating and Air Conditioning Inc seeks to maintain our solid reputation among residential clients for reliable service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For more information about our services or to receive your free estimate, contact us today! www.canadianheatingandair.ca

Furnace repair No heat Burlington Furnace Oakville Furnace Hamilton Furnace Repair all models Napoleon,Goodman,Lennox,Carrier and many others