Kal Make Your Move

Reviews for Kal Make Your Move

Hadja from Toronto
Hadja from Toronto

Moving services

This is the best moving company you could wish for: my experience was just great! I.called Constantine in a rush and he was.able to.meet my needs with realistic expectations and price. They came on time, and the quote was so accurate! What I loved about my experience is that it was stress free. I will recommend them to friends and family without hesitation because they earned my trust.

Thank you Hadja!

More about Kal Make Your Move

We are fully licensed and insured. You can count on our team being polite, clean, and trustworthy. We have efficient movers with great work ethic and customer service. We offer Moving Services not only in downtown Toronto, but across the GTA including Scarbourough, Mississagua, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Richmond Hill, Markham, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughn and Maple.

Here at KAL Make Your Move we pride ourselves in being professional, affordable and reliable. We have extensive moving experience in the field with trucks, personnel and equipment to make your move smooth and stress-free. Not only are we fully licensed and insured, but you can count on our integrity and efficiency. Quick, clean and careful customer service is what you can rely on!