MTS Moving and Storage Inc.

Moving & Storage
Mississauga ON L5T 2M8

Moving & Storage
MTS Moving and Storage Inc.

Reviews for MTS Moving and Storage Inc.

natoyag1179
natoyag1179
1 review Edmonton, AB

A company that stands by its words

Much thanks to Vineet and the team that came out on moving day in Brampton. He was very pleasant and explained the whole process, also Bk and his helper who delivered in Edmonton did a great job!. I had a few hick ups with my move and was contacted by Aisha who made everything right!. Thank you MTS moving. Highly recommend.

Hello Natoyag, we are happy to hear that all of your concerns have been handled by our claims agent, Aisha. We appreciate your kind words and wish you the best.

jafarisaeid41
jafarisaeid41
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Moving

This company moved me to BC. Theyre great and helpful people. I recommend their service for sure.

Hi Saeid, Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure moving you!

harrymackie
harrymackie
1 review Edmonton, AB

Toronto to Edmonton

Moved from Toronto to Edmonton. The move was easily scheduled the pickup crew in Toronto and the delivery crew in Edmonton were fabulous. Professional and friendly, the coordinator always kept me up to date and everything was delivered as promised and on time. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone planning a move.

Hi Harry, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure moving you!

georgiahorstman
georgiahorstman
0 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Best Ever Movers

MTS moving is fantastic, I couldn't commend them higher.

They helped me with a short notice move from Vancouver to Toronto this year during the holidays, it all went off without a hitch on their end, and I couldn't be happier.

Firstly, they gave me a reasonable estimate, contacted me in a timely manner, and were clear and concise. Their staff is friendly and knowledgeable, as well as helpful.
Secondly, they managed to arrange a move on Christmas day - the movers were on time, helpful, polite, and they got it done within my slotted elevator time.
Thirdly, MTS kept me as updated as possible about the location of my items, as well as kept me reasonably well-informed about its potential date of arrival.
Next, MTS arranged a late night move on a weeknight so that I didn't have to wait for the weekend to get my things - I couldn't meet during the day because I had to work out of my office.
Finally, when my building claimed damages, and tried to go after me, MTS went above and beyond, making sure that I wasn't caught in the middle of an insurance dispute.

MTS is the best moving company ever, hands-down. Next time I move I will call them again.
Ask for Tommy!

Thank you for your kind words, Georgia. It was a pleasure moving you.

josephkoni
josephkoni

Great service

I liked the service and the support from Matt was exceptional. Vin and G had helped to move the stuffs seamlessly.

Thank you, Joseph, for your kind words. We appreciate the feedback!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Move from ON to AB

After researching for weeks, I came across MTS moving. At first, I was hesitant by seeing all 5 star reviews, thinking they're fake - However after speaking with Tommy, I was satisfied with choosing them for my move from ON to AB.

Before moving day: Tommy was honest and completely transparent about the whole process and pricing. He walked me through any and all concerns or doubts I had (bad experience from a previous move with another moving company). We kept in constant communication about the move.

Moving day: Tommy and team showed up on time with all the right equipment and an extremely positive attitude. This made our stressful situation ALOT better. These guys work extremely hard and FAST! They wrapped up all our furniture with great care and disassembled the beds and dining table.

I cannot praise Tommy and his team enough. I am grateful I found these guys to help with my move. I usually dont leave long reviews but this experience with MTS was above my expectations.

I will come back and update this review once my items are delivered to my new phone and write about my experience on the receiving end.

Tommy, thank you my friend. 5 STARS INDEED!!!!

Thank you for your kind words!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House moving

I moved from Vancouver to Mississauga using MTS and I am happy I chose them. Matt & Tommy are great

We appreciate the amazing feedback! Thank you

sertancakmak1
sertancakmak1
0 reviews Cornwall, ON

Moving

MTS Moving did a great job with our move from Vancouver to Cornwall. The price was pretty much the same as the initial quote. Didn't have any damages and the movers were respectful. Matt and Tommy were very helpful with giving us tips for packing and just an overall great description of the entire process. Very clear and transparent company. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you MTS team!!

mishita.ittea
mishita.ittea
0 reviews Saint-Laurent,

Moving from Toronto to Montreal

I recently used MTS Moving and Storage Inc. for my relocation from Toronto to Montreal, and I couldn't be more impressed with their outstanding service. The team was punctual, professional, and handled my belongings with the utmost care. From the initial contact to the final delivery, their communication was exceptional. They made the entire moving process stress-free, and I highly recommend their services for a seamless and efficient move.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you were happy with the whole process!

Jude in Edmonton
Jude in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Move

Excellent service and great people. My belongings were handled with care plus all arrived thank you and yes I highly recommend MTS

Thank you Jude for your kind words.

More about MTS Moving and Storage Inc.