HTR Basements

Basement Renovation
9225 Leslie Street, Suite 201 Richmond Hill ON L4B 3H6

Reviews for HTR Basements

Good Experience

The company was very easy to deal with, professional and meticulous. They completed quality work and kept true to every agreement made. The tradesmen were polite and hardworking as well as good at their craft. The total experience was a pleasant one and Vitaly and Igor were consummate professionals.

Firstly, I was impressed

When I decided to finish my basement I called several companies to get quotes, and while all of them were fairly similar, I decided to go with htr Basements for the following reasons. Firstly, I was impressed with the overall organization of their business, especially with their thorough outline of the various options that were available to my liking. Secondly, I was impressed during my visit to their showroom and the design session, where I got a very good sense of what my own basement might look like. Many different possibilities were discussed, many of which I had never considered myself, with the intention of maximizing the space available, as 10.When I decided to finish my basement I called several companies to get quotes, and while all of them were fairly similar, I decided to go with htr Basements for the following reasons. Firstly, I was impressed with the overall organization of their business, especially with their thorough outline of the various options that were available to my liking. Secondly, I was impressed during my visit to their showroom and the design session, where I got a very good sense of what my own basement might look like. Many different possibilities were discussed, many of which I had never considered myself, with the intention of maximizing the space available, as well as making it aesthetically pleasing. Lastly, I was impressed with how the actual project was carried out, wherein it took 14 days to complete, as was promised. Seeing as I myself have a background in Engineering, I was pleased with the overall precision, organization, and strict attention to detail, and I would not hesitate to pick up the phone and call Igor if I ever buy a new home and need my basement to be finished again. To this day, all of my guests have a sense of astonishment every time they come visit, and can not help but say Wow! Thank you htr Basements for all your hard work, you did an amazing job! as making it aesthetically pleasing. Lastly, I was impressed with how the actual project was carried out, wherein it took 14 days to complete, as was promised. Seeing as I myself have a background in Engineering, I was pleased with the overall precision, organization, and strict attention to detail, and I would not hesitate to pick up the phone and call Igor if I ever buy a new home and need my basement to be finished again. To this day, all of my guests have a sense of astonishment every time they come visit, and can not help but say Wow! Thank you htr Basements for all your hard work, you did an amazing job!

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

Basement renovation

Alex and his team did an excellent job on our basement renovation. The job was completed on schedule and on budget. We couldn't be happier with the end result and won't hesitate to call HTR again for our next project.

Best Quality

This company did an exceptional job - they worked hard, demolished the old basement just in 3 day (while others quoted at least one week!). Best quality I ever seen - see the pictures. Customer service is amazing - Thank you!

Highly recommend

This is the second time we hired HTR Basements to finish renovating the basement in our house. The second time we didn't even bother shopping around but booked this company as soon as we closed on a home we purchased.

Absolutely amazing experience

Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish!
Took the time to answer our many questions, and their expertise helped make the most of our floor plan. We love our new space!
Ive already recommended them to several friends!

Nisar in Mississauga
Nisar in Mississauga

Basement Finish

We recently decided to finish our basement and engaged HTR Basements to do the project. They did a fantastic job and the whole project was completed in less than a month – Always On Time, On Budget and On Commitment!!
We found both Alex and Dimitry very friendly, reliable and thorough in their field. Right from the initial consultation to the handover they were very impressive. Their entire crew is knowledgeable and skilled professionals. They worked through the thick of this winter without a lapse, always ensuring they deliver top class finished product. From a quality, value, process, and project management perspective they are an outstanding team, I must say.
We couldn't be happier with the experience. We will not hesitate to recommend HTR Basements in our circle.
Amazing job! Thanks to the HTR Team.

Hi Nisar, thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the outcome! We look forward to working with you in the future.
HTR Basements team!

Zeeshan Saeed from Mississauga
Zeeshan Saeed from Mississauga

HTR Basements have done a great job, with competitive rates and right on schedule!

After interviewing several contractors we decided to go with HTR Basements because Dmitry who came to give us the estimate explained everything very well, gave us a very good rate and was flexible to work with.
Once everything was agreed upon Aleks and his team did a great job of finishing everything as per the timelines that were agreed upon The work performed is of very high quality and Aleks sent his crew to fix any minor issues we had with the finishing.
I will certainly recommend HTR Basements to anyone!
Zeeshan

Hi Zeeshan. We’re so glad you had a great experience with HTR Basements! We love to hear from our customers and receive their feedback. HTR Basements proud to serve the GTA with quality basement renovations and we’d love to work with you on any future renovation projects.
If you know anyone else who could use our company, please keep us in mind and have them call 905-754-4696.
Thank you again for your review and for being a valued High Tech Reno customer.
Warmest Regards. HTR Basements Team!

basement123
basement123
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement

Thank you to Alex and his team for doing an excellent job completing my basement. I highly recommend HTR Basements! Trades were very professional and quality of work was more than I expected.

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing us for your basement renovations! We pride ourselves in the expertise, speed and craftsmanship of our trades. Enjoy your new space!
HTR Basements Team!

Anastasia
Anastasia
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our beautiful basement - Whitby

Thank you HTR Basements Dmitry and Alex, our gorgeous completed basement and overall experience exceeded our expectations, we are so happy. A once thought massive daunting project became a dream because of HTR's professional project management.
We had not completed our basement for years SO apprehensive of the process, knew we didn't have the time to manage all of it on our own and didn't know who we could trust. Our basement was boxes and cobwebs, unusable, knew we wanted it finished but we didn't want to be project mgr, all was so overwhelming at the mere thought of it.
Dmitry provided a comprehensive quote and Alex took over full and complete project management, providing a calendar of who will do what by when.
All tradespeople were so respectful and efficient working long hours to keep scheduled timelines.
Workmanship was of highest quality, all tradespeople executed on everything promised.
Alex was always available to answer any questions along the way, all was promptly addressed, communication is key. All choices/samples were provided to us, a one stop shop high end finishings.
We have just recommended HTR Basements to family with utmost confidence. Thank you Alex and Dmitry for your care, competence, execution and service excellence.
We are SO happy with our beautiful finished basement! Anastasia

Hi Anastasia! We’re so glad you had a great experience with HTR Basements! We love to hear from our customers and receive their feedback. HTR Basements proud to serve the GTA with quality basement renovations and we’d love to work with you on any future renovation projects.
Thank you again for your review and for being a valued High Tech Reno customer.
Warmest Regards. HTR Basements Team!

More about HTR Basements

Thank you for visiting HTR Basements. As one of GTA's leading basement finishing and basement contractors, we are committed to providing our customers with unparalleled value.
***
Our master craftsmen and our passion are what sets us apart from other basement finishing companies.
Basement finishing is a big investment, and it’s important to make a well-informed decision when it comes to choosing a basement contractor. High Tech Reno is fully insured, licensed, and has the experience to deliver quality finished basements. We specialize in basement designing, basement finishing, and remodeling basements in the GTA and surrounding areas. A finished basement can be a real asset to your home’s long-term equity and provide functional new living space for your family to enjoy. Entertainment areas and playrooms are perfect solutions for growing families. Home offices, exercise rooms, and additional bedrooms are also popular choices for homeowners looking for more usable living space. Whatever your needs are for your basement finishing project, our basement specialists can meet your needs with the perfectly finished basement. Contact us today at 905-754-4696 to get a free estimate and start your basement remodeling process.
***
HTR Basements experts provide quality basement renovation services throughout the GTA. HTR Basements is The Best Basement Renovation company with a mission: Give customers the best basements, bathrooms and kitchens, at the most affordable price without compromising quality and service. When GTA homeowners choose High Tech Renovation as their Basement Finishing contractor, they are pleasantly surprised by our personal approach to the remodeling process and our dedication to their comfort and enjoyment throughout each stage. We treat each and every job as if it were in our own home.
***
We look forward to adding you and your basement to our ever-growing list of basement remodeling successes!