Drapery & Curtains

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

New condo

Val was a delight to work with and made suggestions that were helpful and beneficial for us on our project. The end result was quality with timeless beauty. Installations were professional and tidy. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much Karen! It was great fun working with you, and choosing your fabrics and products. Your place looks amazing!

Cover Me Window Decor

Modern shades installed replacing outdated window coverings

Expert advice on adding shades to complement the existing space.
Installation was seamless and professional. Product quality was first class with demonstrations regarding remote control features. I would highly recommend CoverMe Window Decor to anyone requesting a refreshing change from the ordinary. Four shades added decor flare to our home.

What a great compliment, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your new window coverings for years to come.

Sonya B. from Toronto
Sonya B. from Toronto

Blinds for a balcony door

Valerie was so much help with a tricky project, coming up with a kid-safe window covering for a second story balcony door. We’re so happy with the final product, both in terms of the look and features. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much Sonya! I'm thrilled you're happy with the product. It was the perfect solution for a child friendly covering on a garden door and sidelite.

Blinds throughout our home

Val was fantastic from start to finish. She guided us through the process, asked lots of questions and offered her expertise. Even when we weren’t sure, she came back with more options and we settled on the perfect blinds that met our expectations. Val is professional, super friendly and an expert in her field. I would recommend Val each and every time for all your window coverings! We are really happy with the final product!

Thank you for the lovely review. It was great both working with and getting to know you! I'm thrilled you're happy with your new shades.

Lynda in Toronto
Lynda in Toronto
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Window Coverings Fantastic

Valerie was great work with, and the window coverings for our new home were delivered and installed on time and with the utmost care. Thank you!

Thanks Lynda for the kind review. It was lovely working with you!

Window Coverings

We renovated our kitchen and sitting area and had a fabulous experience with Cover Me, who were referred by our contractor. We worked with Valerie who was very helpful, attentive and knows her stuff. We love the blinds but we could have chosen so many options, the selection is vast and beautiful. The installation was FAST, a breeze and the blinds exceeded our expectations. Everything was on schedule, even with Covid. Would 100% recommend this company!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was great working with you. I'm thrilled you're enjoying your new shades and space.

Blackout shades and drapes

I had a great experience working with Valerie who helped me with choosing a blackout shade and drapes for a bedroom. I told Valerie what I wanted and she provided several options to meet my needs. Happy with the way everything turned out and installation was fast!

Thanks so much. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the experience and the final result. It was great working with you!

lrgoldfarb in Toronto
lrgoldfarb in Toronto

Blinds

Valerie did an amazing job with my blinds. We had to replace most of the blinds in our house after our windows were replaced. Valerie was professional to work with, had a great selection, and worked within our budget. Installer, Dwayne, was also terrific, knew his stuff, and was able to work around some crooked ceilings and still have a beautiful finish. I am very happy with the final product, and would highly recommend Valerie and her team to anyone.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Ruthie in Barrie
Ruthie in Barrie

Perfect experience

Had the best experience with Cover Me Window Decor. Val was incredibly knowledgeable about all of our options, she had great ideas for our unique spaces and a perfect eye for what styles would look amazing in each room. She was also very patient and gave us many alternatives to fit our budget. Our window shades & decor took not too long to arrive and look fabulous. We’re super happy and will be coming back for our other window projects in the future.

Thank you so much Ruthie! I had such a nice time both getting to know you and work with you. Looking forward to doing it again.

Amazing service and products

I worked with Val to get new blinds and drapes throughout the house. It was a super easy experience and she was a pleasure to deal with. She brought all her samples to me so I could see them in my space with the right lighting, and she walked me through all of the relevant considerations before I made my selections.

With the help of her skilled installer Dwayne - who was careful but efficient - I now have beautiful window treatments throughout!

I enjoyed the process and trust Val’s expertise so much that I am already working with her on another project in my home.

Thank you for such a lovely review! I'm really looking forward to our next project, and seeing your new home come together.

More about Cover Me Window Decor

COVER ME Window Decor helps you find the desired look and function you need.

Whether it's blinds, shades, shutters or drapery, we’ll address your questions and find custom solutions that work for your home or office at your price point. We also specialize in hard to find Tilt & Turn window coverings.

Enjoy working with people who can transform your space and bring your ideas to life!