Churchill Construction

Tony in Newmarket
Tony in Newmarket
7 reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Floor Remove and Replace

I worked with Giancarlo and Churchill Const. Giancarlo and team were fantastic. They were accommodating to all the other work I had going on with their schedules. Once they arrived, they did a fantastic job.

My garage is a two car and they easily finished tearing out the old floor and poured the new floor all in the same day. They put all the pressure control cuts in and expect this floor to last for many years.

Thanks Giancarlo and team for the stellar work. Highly recommend.

We are so happy to hear that you are more then satisfied with the project, enjoy !!!
cheers!!!

Bird
Bird

Backyard patio

Giancarlo came to my house. I explain what I wanted and he made some suggestions to help my project be better. I got exactly what I wanted and more. It's a beautiful job. And I will use him again. And recommend him to anyone who wants this type of work.

Hey Bird!!
Your project came out amazing and you had a big part of it with your own great suggestions that worked well and accompanied ours...

We would work for you any place anywhere anytime!!

Cheers

Brett in Toronto
Brett in Toronto

Garage floor/ wall parging and retaining wall

The whole experience was how hiring a contractor should go. Giancarlo promptly returned my initial call, gave a great quote and followed up with a scheduling call when he said he would. His crew showed up on time and made sure I was happy with what was being done. Zero complaints. I will recommend him and his crew to anyone.

Thanks Brett !! We gave it our best , we are so happy to read this review....

Cheers to you and Silvia absolute pleasure to work for.

Crack appeared after a few weeks and never fixed...

Giancarlo and team did the concrete floor in my garage in mid 2019. A few weeks after the job a crack appeared. We had followed the instructions in terms of not driving on it, etc. I exchanged text messages with Giancarlo multiple times, with responses like “we’ll send someone next week”. Nothing ever happened and it was always on me to follow up and chase. Eventually I just gave up and decided to write this review. Very disappointed by the lack of accountability for quality of the work.

To whom this may concern as this review has been posted as a private user.... we apologize for your garage floor sometimes these fractures can occur this does not mean that your floor is in any jeopardy by any means... concrete can fracture when it's a garage floor and we do try our very best to prevent this...
sometimes fractures maybe long but very minuscule so we cannot repair as they are just to small.

We tried our best

neera_123 in Toronto
neera_123 in Toronto

Patio and retaining wall

Did our driveway in 2018 and March 2021 the patio and retaining wall,excellent work, received lots of compliments, would not hesitate to recommend churchill for concrete work, thanks John for the exceptional work.

Wow !!! Incredible thank you for putting all of your trust in our work ethic and re hiring us!!! Enjoy with family and friends with great health ...

Austinkyle3441$
Austinkyle3441$
1 review Caledon, ON

UGLY STAINED CONCRETE !

We hired Churchill Construction to replace our front door patio area back in June 2019. We paid a $6K deposit, the work was completed but there was stain marks throughout and the textured stones were also coming loose. We advised Churchill of the loose stones and of the stains, they acknowledged them but said the stains would eventually go away and he had "a plan" for fixing the loose stones. Apparently this happens once and a while and we had nothing to worry about. Churchill demanded the balance of their payment even though we were not 100% satisfied with the work. My gut told me that I should hold back 10% but Giancarlo's famous last words were "let's clean up the books on this job and we'll take care of the stains and loose stones".
That was 547 days ago and we are exhausted having to chase this company to do what is right. Every day we walk into our home we curse Churchill Construction and how awful our front door area looks. We spent a lot of money on our home renovations and to Churchill Construction. My wife and I are tired of explaining the unsightly stains to our family and friends. They did return to try to repair the loose stones but their half assed repair job made it look even worse and stones are still coming loose. Their solution for the stains? They came back and rubbed the area with a wire brush, making the stains even larger.

Churchill Construction did not do what they said they would do. They promised satisfaction, and failed miserably.

Satti Parhar from Toronto
Satti Parhar from Toronto

New front steps, patio and side walkway

John and his team were very professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process from quoting to scheduling to work completion. They kept us informed and guided us through the process which really made us feel comfortable. We are very happy with the results of the work and would encourage anyone looking to get any work done to give them an opportunity to earn your business.

We will see you all again when we start our next project!

We are very great full to know how happy you and your family are. It is truly amazing to hear that our customers are happy and full filled with there project. Thank you for the opportunity!

Angelia Woo from Scarborough
Angelia Woo from Scarborough

Walk up to front door and side & back yard

Thank you John & team! Work was scheduled 2-3 days and completed in 3 days! Love punctuality and great work.
Pleasure dealing with a very professional company!
I'd refer Churchill any day!

Thank you Angie !!!
The boys felt very welcomed working with you at your lovely home.

Jake from Rexdale
Jake from Rexdale
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement Polished Concrete

Giancarlo and his team did an amazing job on my basement floor. They took extra time while pouring to ensure a very smooth finish. Would recommend them to anyone looking for concrete work.

Jake!!!
We thank you for the opportunity, we know how much this meant for you and we tried to deliver as best as we could. You are an amazing example of putting positivity towards projects .

Thanks once again.
Churchill team !!'

More about Churchill Construction

A message to our clients:

We're monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. That's why we're doing all we can to make sure we offer quotations over a video call, pricing over email, and our team continues to offer our quality services through this challenging time. You can count on us at times like these for all your exterior landscaping and concrete needs!

Our team at Churchill Construction is here to support the health and well-being of all clients. While we continue to monitor COVID-19, we want you and your family to have confidence that your exterior home projects can be completed all without direct contact whilst the COVID-19 situation progresses.

Whether you are a property management company or a homeowner, Churchill Construction is here to provide you with all your concrete, hardscaping, landscaping and restoration needs.

With over 15 years of experience in Toronto and GTA we have built a solid reputation because of quality work. We think that every project is worth doing, and it’s worth doing it right the first time. We quote the job based on the scope of work that is necessary for the project.

Giancarlo, Owner & Founder of Churchill Construction