Choice Fitness Repair

Reviews for Choice Fitness Repair

tksmitty
tksmitty

Precor Treadmill repair

very satisfied with the service and the price to get our treadmill up and running reliably again.

Treadmill repair

My treadmill was all kinds of broken and I had never needed to get one services before.

Kevin was prompt in his responses and very clear in his communications.

Alex arrived on time and he was polite, friendly and very helpful in explaining the problem and remarkably quick in fixing it.

Payment was quick, easy and the work was very reasonably priced.

A superior experience all round.

Recumbent bike Sportop U60

I needed help with my recumbent bike Sportop U60 (loss of resistance). Very quick response and prompt appointment. Dano was very professional and knowledgeable and fixed the problem.
Overall... excellent service. I would definitely recommend Choice Fitness Repair to anybody who needs help with their exercise equipment.

M
M

Treadmill Service

I emailed Kevin for my older model Schwinn treadmill which had stopped working. Aaron arrived on time to assess and correct the problem. He was professional and knowledgeable. He offered advice to maintain the machine for future use. I would definitely recommend Choice Fitness Repair.

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Awesome service at a very reasonable price

Aaron came to look at two ellipticals I had that were in a poor state. He found a rusted welded rivet on one that was close to breaking. If it had broken while in use, a serious injury could have resulted. This elliptical couldn't be safely fixed. The other elliptical was non-functional with many loose parts. Aaron fixed that in short order and examined all parts to ensure no additional maintenance was required. I would definitely use them again. I will now use them on a regular basis for preventative maintenance

thank you Norm. be safe and well

David
David

Repair Bowflex Max

I approached Choice Fitness Repair because the tension setting on our Bowflex Max Trainer no longer worked. I had tried two separate calls to Bowflex Customer Service, and got two different explanations for the problem. Choice Fitness Repair provided a quick and accurate diagnosis, a responsible estimate, a prompt appointment, and excellent and quick work when they were on site. I would definitely use Choice Fitness Repair again.

thank you for the great review David. much appreciated.

Rick in East York
Rick in East York

Prefessional service

We have a 15 year old Lamar treadmill that stopped working. Colten was professional and got our treadmill up and running again. He also went over some maintenance tips to keep it running in the future.

thank you Rick. Be healthy and safe!

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Excellent customer service & quality work at very reasonable prices

My Precor treadmill was making a horrible sound. I have used Choice Fitness in the past & once again, they exceeded my high-bar expectations. Kevin responded to my email instantly. As usual, I was beyond pleased with the open communication, laser-sharp diagnostics, skillful repair job, very tidy work and very excellent pricing. Kevin, the owner, takes great pride in his work and his company brand. His integrity and honesty is exemplary. He gave me great DIY tips on how to care for my machine & avoid future costly repairs. My machine is as smooth as butter now. Thank you Choice Fitness!

thank you for this great review. We do our best to help.

Nancy in Georgetown
Nancy in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Treadmill Service

I would highly recommend using this company, they're very quick to respond whether by email or phone. They show you and explain what is wrong and needed with your equipment and get it repaired as quickly as possible. I was waiting on parts and having a hard time recieving them and Kevin was constantly following up with the company and myself to try and get the problem rectified.
Worth ever penny!
The treadmill works fantastic again.
Thank you.

N. Nasser in East york
N. Nasser in East york

Top notch

I highly recommend Choice Fitness Repair. They recently serviced my treadmill and the technician, Colten, attended at my home on time and did an excellent job. He was highly professional, courteous and very helpful. He also recently returned after I noticed that a bolt at the front of the treadmill had come off and had also heard a sound while using my treadmill that had me concerned. I found Choice Fitness Repair to be very professional, reasonably priced and honest. They provided top notch service at a fair cost. I highly recommend them.

More about Choice Fitness Repair

Choice Fitness Repair is a fully licensed and fully insured small business in the Toronto area.   It is pretty simple what I do…. I repair, assemble, move and install Treadmills, Ellipticals, Home Gyms, Bikes, Steppers, Tread-climbers, Bowflex Max, and just about anything Fitness related
Looking for Electronic Repairs pros in Toronto?