United Water Restoration Group

United Water Restoration Group

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for United Water Restoration Group

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water damage repair and reconstruction

Due to water damage, our basment had extensive damage on the walls and floors. United Water Restoration was quick (came the same day I called), tore down all the damaged areas neatly, worked well with the insurance company and rebuild everything quickly. It was a stressful in the beginning but the company took care of everything. I did not have to worry about anything. I felt they were honest and also I was happy with their reliable and prompt communication. I would
highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business.

Savitri
Savitri

Water damage restoration and rebuild

I had a water leak from my master bedroom washroom to the family room and basement. United Water Restoration group help me fix the problem. Zsolt project manager was on-site in half hour. He called the plumber and his crew and they arrived in half hour and stopped the leak and started to work right away. Zsolt explained the whole process very clearly. Zsolt and his team were very fast,professional, efficient, honest and hardworking. Its very difficult to find honest and trustworthy contractors now a days. I knew I was in good hands. United Water Restoration communicated directly with my insurance company. I used United Water Restoration group for the rebuild. Zoltan did a good job with the painting, and flooring.

Thank you Zsolt, Zoltan and the rest of the team for all your hard work and dedication.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dismantled and reinstalled a built in closet including drywall replacement and flooring.

I called Atlas home care to unblock a sewage line. The removal of the blockage was accomplished but a portion of the snake broke off and was left in the sewer line. The cement floor in the basement had to be broken up to retrieve the snake and replace a portion of the sewer line. The tear down and replacement of drywall, flooring, and cabinetry was accomplished efficiently, carefully, and with great attention to detail. I was very happy with the results and would strongly recommend your company.

Basement emergency repairs and restoration

We were referred to United Water Restoration Group (UWRG) by our Heating Service company to do the emergency cleanup of the sewage/water damage we incurred in our basement. The crew were extremely professional and efficient and kept us abreast of all that they were doing every step of the way. We also hired UWRG to do the rebuild/restoration of our basement. They did a fabulous job and quickly and efficiently restored our basement to its original condition.
Zsolt & crew were professional, courteous and cleaned after themselves-we could not be happier with the work that they performed.

Thank you for your trust.

Manuel from Oakville
Manuel from Oakville

Sewer backup restoration

We had a sewer back up; United Water Restoration crew came within a few hours to initiate the containment, cleaning and remediation; then they also did the replacement of everything removed. Their crew works really fast, very professional and did an amazing job.

colin in Toronto
colin in Toronto

restoration

ZSOLT and his team were excellent in every way from reasonable estimate from being on time with each member of his team an expert . Thw work completed in effecient timely fashion true restoration. No hesitation to recommend to anyone. Colin

Justin
Justin

Flooring/Drywall

Zsolt and his crew were simply outstanding from the moment they arrived. Planning started right away and they provided a sense of comfort with all the next steps that were provided. Removal of flooring and install of new hardwood. From the choosing of colours to the install dates and executing what was expected, his crew not only got the job done, but did so with care. I recommend United Water Restoration over any other for all restoration needs.

David
David

Office flood

Had a Burst pipe in the wall on a weekend..
United water Restoration Group was there within minutes after the call.
Professional and organized .
Did a great job of containing and drying out the area.
Great job

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Basement tare down and renovation

I had a leak in my basement and called the United Water Restoration group to help fix the problem. They sent a man named Zsolt to give me an estimate he gave me an estimate for the work as well as the project length. Once the project began his team was fast and hard working, they had good communication skills. In addition, they are able to adapt to what the customer wants whether its adding or changing something in the project. The overall quality and experience is worth sharing and recommending them to other people.

Thank you for your business.

JDadufalza
JDadufalza

Water restoration

United Water Restoration Group offers great quality service and products. Starting with our initial consultation and throughout the entire project, Gabor and the crew were professional, efficient, and provided quality repair and restoration. We would highly recommend their service to our family and friends.

More about United Water Restoration Group

We’re a full service restoration company specialized in Water Damage, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold remediation. We have over 14 years of experience in this industry and have helped thousands of home and business owners in restoring their property to pre-loss condition.
We guarantee our work and
have handpicked our staff so
that we never lose that
“personal attention” that
you rarely receive in
this industry today.
We look forward to working with you
and will always provide professional
and friendly service!