Rpj Glass

Mirrors & Glass
Port Moody BC V3T4Y8

Reviews for Rpj Glass

Fitness mirror

Riley is the the first and only person who visited my place to check for the work. Others just asked me to send pics. Riley listened to my needs well and fulfilled exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with my mirror now. Thank you Riley..

0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Skylight replacement

I would not hesitate to recommend RPJ Glass. Riley and his workmen replaced three large custom multi-pane skylights at my father's house. From the detailed estimate, to the organization of the glass delivery and the installation, Riley was attentive and everything went exactly as explained and planned. Riley is a pleasure to work with, always keeps in touch and completed the job quickly leaving the work site spotless. The new skylights look amazing. Only positive things to say about the whole process.

Thanks Carole! I appreciate the review. I'm glad you guys are happy with the finished product and thank you for being so easy to work with.

Arash
Arash
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent service

Riley was great to deal with and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended for anyone who might need glass service or equipment. Very competitive quote compared to other places! Very satisfied

Thanks Arash, I appreciate the review!

Donald
Donald
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Replacement bathroom window

My mother's bathroom window cracked due to Vancouver's "heat dome/wave". RPJ Glass was quick to respond. Measured and taped up the broken window so that the glass pieces won't fall out while waiting for a replacement to be ready. I would recommend them for your window replacement needs.

Jonathan
Jonathan
1 review New Westminster, BC

Excellent friendly service and great product

Riley provided me with excellent service, the most competitive quote, and fast delivery. I am very happy with the glass and his professionalism. Thanks Rpj!

Bathroom reno

Glassed in bathtub, Excellent job completed by Riley, and would hire him again without question. No more shower curtain, perfect!

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it! Good bye shower curtain!

Tracey in Vancouver
Tracey in Vancouver
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

House project/mirror cut

I had recently purchased a large antique gold gilded frame and wanted to have a mirror cut for it. Riley was very helpful and had also suggested some really great ideas. Not only did he offer to install the mirror for us, but he also offered to come by our house to pick it up and also delivered back to us. His customer service and communication is stellar. Most importantly, he makes you feel like your business is appreciated. I would definitely without any hesitation refer Riley and his services to anyone, and I will be using him for all my future projects. Many Thanks!!

Thanks Tracey! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you're happy with your mirror.

Lisa in Coquitlam
Lisa in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window Replacement

Riley and team did an excellent job in replacing the glass in all of my windows at the front of the house. I did this in a couple of phases and they were more than accommodating. Extremely professional, on time, fair price and exceptional attention to detail.

I would highly recommend this Company!!!

Thanks Lisa, I'm glad that you are happy with the finished product and we appreciate your business!

More about Rpj Glass

With experience and fast action we are happy to provide you with various glass services and custom glass projects. If it's new, let us build it. If it's broken, we will fix it. If it's an idea, watch us create it.