High Skillz Roofing Inc.

Vaughan ON

High Skillz Roofing Inc.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for High Skillz Roofing Inc.

Marcus in Richmond Hill
Marcus in Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replacing all the shingles on my roof

Arthur came over to repair some missing shingles from my roof. However, he found that there were even more shingles missing. He agreed to do a temporary fix and come back when the weather was better to replace all of the roof shingles.

When his team (Constantine and Igor) were doing the work they came across some holes in the plywood which they repaired. They were very friendly and cleaned up the work site well (it was dark at the time and they were still able to clean up all the removed shingles on my lawn.) Afterwards, Constantine, showed me pictures of the before and after including all the areas where there was damage to the plywood. That's a good touch and makes me feel confident in their work.

Thank you for your great feedback We appreciated your business with us

L. C
L. C

Roof leak needed quick attention

I had an intermittent leak on a small roof over the dinette that only happened a couple of times. Seemed to be when snow melted quickly or when the wind was strong.

I called a number of companies, and the only one that came out right away was High Skillz. Arthur diagnosed the problem quickly, and was able to find the source of the leak, pull up the shingles, apply a thick membrane and solve the problem. All within a few hours of calling.

Work was done relatively quickly and I was grateful to finally get this fixed. He also inspected the rest of the roof and applied some caulking around the skylight and some vents.

It is hard to get roofers out for a relatively small repair job - I know from past experience. Arthur was responsive and showed me where the issue was. He was forthcoming with his quote depending on how much we wanted done. Work was done and the job site was left clean after.

I would highly recommend Arthur if you have a roofing issue you want fixed quickly.

Thank you for your great feedback, We appreciated your business with us!!!

John Davey in Richmond Hill
John Davey in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

REROOFING JOB - OAK RIDGES

We are very happy with the re-roofing job done on our freehold townhome on April 28th. Arthur and his crew were very professional and worked tirelessly for over 12 hours to complete the work in one day. It is obvious this crew took great pride in their work. The quality of materials and workmanship was excellent. It was a difficult re-roofing job and the weather was quite cold (about 2 degrees celsius). Arthur described in detail all the work that was to be done in his proposal and gave options on materials which we appreciated. Our property was cleaned up very well before the crew left. All in all, we would highly recommend High Skillz Roofing.

Thank you for your great feedback!! We appreciated your business with us!!

heinz in Hamilton
heinz in Hamilton
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof replaced

They did a great job.
Would recommend them anytime.
Replaced plywood and shingles
Also added more insulation.

Hiten in Brampton
Hiten in Brampton

Roofing Repair

Arthur was very quick and easy to work with. He quickly diagnosed the problem which was a leak through some damaged plywood.

Roof Repair

My roof leaked after a number of shingles flew off my 2 1/2 story peaked roof. Within 1 day of contacting Arthur, his team contacted me, gave me an ETA and arrived punctually. They gave what I considered to be a very fair estimate (not always easy to find in Toronto!) which I accepted and they began work immediately. They were hard-working, task-oriented people who were very respectful, friendly and courteous. They finished their work promptly and left the job site spotless. My job was a small one for them, but I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again for a big or small job as you can tell that Arthur and his team takes pride in their work.

Thank you for your great feedback We appreciated your business with us

Roof/shingles

Roofers came to our house at the earliest opportunity to replace our old shingles that were in rough shape. They were efficient and very polite. The roof looks great and we are very happy that we found Arthur at HS Roofing. Highly recommended!

PeterW in Toronto
PeterW in Toronto

Excellent service

Prompt service, easy to organize and very professional. The service was above expectations and will definitely be using again.

Thank you for your great feedback We appreciated your business with us!!!

Mike in Thornhill
Mike in Thornhill

Leak Around Chimney

Great people who came to do the job in a timely manor. I first spoke to Arthur at 5pm on Friday night and by 10am the next morning every was fixed.

Thank you for your great feedback we appreciated your business with us!!

John
John

Re shingled roof

I found High Skillz Roofing on line. Are roof was leaking and we wanted it repair. Due to over all age and wear Arthur recommended a new roof so we agreed. The work was done very well and in a timely way. We are very happy with the work and the workers, I would recommend the company highly

Thank you for your great feedback John, it was pleasure working with you . Enjoy your New Roof!!

More about High Skillz Roofing Inc.

We do all types of Roofs, shingles, flat Roof Top Quality is our priority.High Skillz Roofing Guaranteed Great Jobs. We perform all levels of roofing. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We also make sure that our customers always happy in the end of the job.

***

We specialize Roofing, including skylights, if its damaged. We also do small repairs.every small roofing defects can be fixed immediately with in 24 hours emergency service
High skillz Roofing provides Best clean quality work with over 20 years materials warranty Available to call us you won't be disappoint.We have many years if Roofing experience.
We guarantee high-quality work for each and every project.

***

Installation, removal, replacement and repair roofs of all styles.
Emergency service. Replacing skylights. Fix leaks in roof. High Skillz Roofing has been protecting Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional properties in and around Toronto(GTA) for over 10 years. over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the Roofing industry.We have provided our expertise to hundreds of customers and our customer base is forever expanding. Price, Service and Quality have been the foundation of our success.
Our Fashion roofing Shingles department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles, roofing, composite roof and cedar wood flat roof Our roof department offers complete shingles products and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
Bonded and Insured Workplace Safety and Insurance Board(WSIB).We provide 10 years labour warranty . Promise To do Great job.

We're social here: