Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Reviews for Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

excellent service

We hired Tron to install the lighting and outlets in our bathroom. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They were also very accommodating on occasions when we needed to reschedule an appointment. I highly recommend them.

Good Afternoon Michelle, thank you for taking the time to a review on your experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future, and hope you have a great long weekend! -Team Tron

Saveena
Saveena

Fast and Effective Service

I contacted Tron and within a day I had a response and an appointment. There was a delay in Jay getting to my place (I checked Google maps and the traffic was pretty bad that day), but it was well worth the wait. He was kind, efficient and good humoured. He made 6 light fixture changes within an hour with minimal clean up required. I've already begun recommending Tron to friends.

Good Afternoon Saveena. We are glad to hear your experience with us was a good one, and thank-you for referring us to your friends. We look forward to working with you again in the future!-Team Tron

Vic
Vic

Upgrade service to 200AMP with 4 meters

Joseph and his crew did a great job , started early in the morning and stayed behind to make sure Hydro was present to do the hookup.

Lena was also present to make sure things ran smoothly.

Joseph even brought his cute little dog to entertain us, while we waited for Toronto Hydro to do the final hook up.

I highly recommend TRON and would not hesitate to call them for any other future projects.

They are more affordable than other quotes and did it in a shorter timeframe...

Good Afternoon Vic, thank-you for your detailed review, it was a pleasure working with you on this project, and we look forward to working with you in the future!-Team Tron

Alexia in Toronto
Alexia in Toronto

Breaker panel installation

I decided to modernize my condo and get a breaker panel installed to replace my old fuse box. I also decided to change my kitchen light fixture. The technician arrived on time for the 10-10:30 scheduled arrival and had everything complete by 2:30pm. He even labelled the breaker switches so that I would know what area each switch corresponded to without me having to ask. I am very satisfied with the work done.

Good Morning Alexia, Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to work with you again in the future. -Team Tron

Pot lights

The diagnostic service and technician was very good and I would rate that 5/5 but the quote to repair same seemed to include another diagnostic fee of which I already paid and so I disagreed. Tron took some time to decide if they wanted to reconsider but they stuck to their quote. I rated them 3/5 for not considering clients concerns.

We would love to address this issue, however we don't know who you are since your name is listed as "private". Please call our office at 905-856-8766 so we can go over it. Thank you.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Started with one problem, finished with two

I hired Tron because five of my outlets stopped working. They fixed the outlets by putting them on a different circuit. This circuit was tied to a master light switch near my front door. They knew about the switch but did this quick fix anyway, so now my smart TV, router, cable box are all reset whenever I leave the house. On top of that, while they were testing the fuses, another outlet blew out. They promised to get back to me but ultimately blew me off and I paid another electrician to fix both of the new problems, tripling the total cost.

Hi Greg,

Sorry to hear you were disappointed in the service you received, however I would like to address the complaints you have made against us.

The technician was not made aware about the master switch at any time. We were made aware of this after the fact, and called and offered to rectify the situation, but you also wanted us to repair a faulty outdoor outlet at no charge, which we did not go anywhere near during our visit. If you wanted us to repair the original problem we were willing to do so, however we do not think it's fair to add additional repairs at no charge to the scope.

It's unfortunate it had to end up like this, but we only think it's fair that people hear both sides of the story.

Christine
Christine

Light switch and wall outlets

We called Tron after seeing that they were highly rated on Homestars. Joe arrived on time, was knowledgeable and friendly and got the work done in a couple of hours.

Hello Christine, thank-you for taking the time to share your experience with Homestars, and we are glad to hear you were happy with our services-Team Tron

Electrical fixture replacement and repairs

Tron was able to send someone to my house the next day to provide us with an estimate - a number of our lights stopped working at the same time. They were then able to schedule two people to come in to do the repairs. They were able to resolve the problem, which included replacing some pot lights. Their suggestions for the new pot lights were great, and we now have more light! They were very tidy and careful of the walls and floor, and if we need assistance with electrical work again we would call them.

Thank-you for taking the time to write us a review, and we are glad you were happy with our suggestions! Team Tron

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Install Tesla car wall charger

Tron was accommodating and very quick to respond. I had an estimate the next day, installation the day after. Clean, professional work that passed inspection without a hitch. Pricey. but quality work I can trust.

Hello Mark, thank you for taking the time to give us a review. If you need anything in the future, please reach out to us. Team Tron

ArleneMCG in Toronto
ArleneMCG in Toronto
1 review Fergus, ON

Light installation

I would highly recommend Tron, great to work with, professional, reliable and extremely capable. Excellent..

Hi Arlene, thank-you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you! Team Tron

More about Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Tron Electric & Lighting Automation has been operating in the GTA Since 1972. It is a family owned and operated business with impeccable reputation within the Home Improvements industry on quality and customer service. We specialize in Residential Homes, Lutron Lighting Automation systems, Back Up Generators, Replacing Knob and Tube wiring, Overhead Hydro Service changes, Electrical Panel changes/upgrades, Structured wiring, Surge Protection/Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor, and Lutron Automated Window Treatments/shading.
We do have a promotion currently running! We are installing the full array of RING Video Doorbell System for added safety and security. Please contact Tron electric for all the details.