Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Reviews for Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Sean
Sean

Outdoor Socket Replacement

Ralph and Johnny were a pleasure to deal with. We had 2 outdoor sockets replaced with bubble covers. Johnny worked quickly and answered all of my electrical questions. Will definitely use TRON Electrical for future projects.

Look forward to talking and taking care of you re needs in future

Kelly Davis in Toronto
Kelly Davis in Toronto

Ongoing work

Tron is so responsive and knowledgeable. They’ve done all our internal and external work. Can’t recommend them enough!

Appreciate

Cyndy
Cyndy

Wall Sconces

For several years I have relied on this company to carry out electrical work in my house and outside. I am always very happy with the work and today Enver and Kyle put in two wall sconces for me. All looks very good and I am happy. Thank you again for good work done.

You are an Awesome customer appreciate your business

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto

Motion Sensor and Potlight

Contacted Tron and had a great experience. Quick, professional service to replace a faulty potlight and install a new motion sensor light.

Appreciate your Business
Ralph
647 545 8766

mbertrand
mbertrand

Misc eletrical

Tron was very efficient and reasonably priced for a number of random electrical needs. They were easy to schedule, fixed everything that was required in a professional and quick manner, and left the home very clean when they left. I'd highly recommend them.

It was my Pleasure Dealing with you re Electrical issues.
Thank you.
Looking Forward To service you in Future
Client support
Cell 647 545-8766
Office 905 856 8766
Fax 905 856 3884

Replacement of Decora Light Switches

I engaged TRON to replace seven Decora switches (2 dimmer, 5 standard) and to check out one flickering overhead furnace room bulb and one garage door opener bulb. I was verbally quoted $681.39 incl. visit. The two persons who came (one appeared to be a helper) completed the work in less than one hour. The two problem light fixtures just needed new bulbs. As I had all switches and bulbs already, they did not need to provide anything. I paid by VISA, no receipt ever provided. The following day I realized they had failed to replace one of the seven switches and asked them to come back. I was told they "had to charge me for the service call plus tax" and I declined; this already seemed to me a lot of money to replace switches. As no confirmation of the work nor any receipt for the VISA charge was ever provided, no documentation of the work exists. I am now disappointed that I was not more aggressive on my own behalf in seeking alternative quotes from electrical firms less predatory in their pricing, but I was distracted by all the positive HomeStars reviews. Beware.

We are very sorry you feel the way you do.

We provided you a email quote which was very specific addressing your request. You approved the Quote. We actually installed more Electrical Devices above the agreed Scope of work at no additional Charge.

We also Provided you with Receipt shortly after processing your payment. if you wish we can resend these Receipts to your email again.

Tron Team
Ralph Greco, Customer Care
416-936-5669
ClientCare@Troninc.com

Kitchen light installation

The team at Tron electrical are very professional, knowledgeable, and reliable. We had a kitchen light installation done through them and it was a fantastic experience from the beginning to the end. We’ll be returning to them for future projects!

It was my pleasure dealing with you
ThRalph Greco

Fax 905-856-3884ank you so much

Resistor and Surge Protector

I needed a surge protector and some resistors in a light switch. They did a great job and got them put in place professionally and on time.

David
Thank you so Much it was my pleasure Look forward to provide more service in the Future

Chaitanya in Toronto
Chaitanya in Toronto

Single circuit repair

I messed up replacing a light switch with a dimmer. Called Tron electrical and had service scheduled for the next day. They were on time and fixed the issue perfectly.

Thank you so much Appreciate the Business
Fax 905 856 3884

exqueb27
exqueb27

Replacement baseboard heaters

Easy to make an appointment to come in electrician called ahead to advise what time they would appear. Showed up with necessary replacements and installed quickly. They also cleaned up after themselves. Advised of other issues that may need repair in the future.
Very polite
Will call back in the future

Thank you so Look Forward To providing Service to you in Future

More about Tron Electrical & Lighting Automation

Tron Electric & Lighting Automation has been operating in the GTA Since 1972. It is a family owned and operated business with impeccable reputation within the Home Improvements industry on quality and customer service. We specialize in Residential Homes, Lutron Lighting Automation systems, Back Up Generators, Replacing Knob and Tube wiring, Overhead Hydro Service changes, Electrical Panel changes/upgrades, Structured wiring, Surge Protection/Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor, and Lutron Automated Window Treatments/shading.
We do have a promotion currently running! We are installing the full array of RING Video Doorbell System for added safety and security. Please contact Tron electric for all the details.