Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Elisa in Markham
Elisa in Markham

Excellent carpet repair!

We were getting ready to sell our home and although the carpet upstairs was in good condition, there were multiple ripples/buckles that needed to be stretched out. I called Sam and he provided excellent service and results. He went the extra mile to nail down some floor boards that were causing the ripple effect in the hallway. Service was fast, efficient and affordable. He did such a good job that my agent is going to refer him to her clients. A big plus for me is that I didn't have to move the large furniture out of the bedroom, he used sliders to shift the furniture as needed. Overall I could not be happier with Sam and the job he did.

Hi Elisa,

I'm genuinely happy to hear that you're satisfied with the work I performed in your property, and I appreciate your taking the time to write such a positive review. All the best to you Elisa

rvibrady
rvibrady

Carpet installation

I live in a penthouse and I needed my carpets changed in the spare rooms. I had my carpets replace by, Sam. The work he did was amazing, he was professional all the way. Also, had my neighbors come over to see his work and they were very impressed as well.

Thank you Brady for investing your trust in my company. We at Safeway Carpet & Flooring strive to meet our costumers' expectations and exceed them in most cases. Thank you again and I wish you and your wife all the best.

sergyd
sergyd

Staircase carpet replacement

The work is professionally done. Everything was on time and according to schedule. The scope of work, variety and quality of materials were explained in very understandable manner.

I'm really glad that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your positive feedback.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Stairs Carpet Change

Sam did a perfect job for my stairs, he was honest & reliable with his quote n work. Every one in my family liked his work and will definitely recommend to others.

Thank you Perry for the kindness and hospitality that you met me with. I also appreciate your taking the time to write me a review.

Imran Hoda in Mississauga
Imran Hoda in Mississauga

Meets my 3 criteria

I needed the stairs to my basement carpeted. I saw this guy's ad - lots of examples of carpeting stairs. I called. He met my 3 criteria. 1) Great price - he gave me an estimate (based on my requirements) that was significantly lower than what I was willing to pay. 2) Fast service - he called me back right away ( great communication), showed me samples and scheduled to do the work in a few days. Very efficient and easy to deal with. 3) High quality - the carpet was high quality and the install was the same. My wife and kids were very happy with the job he did. Usually, out of the 3 criteria i've listed, you can get 2. For example, you can get great quality and fast service, but the price is high. Or, you can get a great price with fast service , but the quality suffers. This guy can give you the trifecta. Great price, fast service and high quality. Throw in great communication as a bonus.

Thank you so much Imran. You made my day with your sweet review.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Carpet on strairs

Sam does an excellent job, he is hard working and true to his word. It was a pleasure meeting him and the end results speak for itself.
I would recommend him for your next project.

Thank you for your review!

Lilbambina
Lilbambina

stairs and upper hall 3bedrooms and closets

Well my son has a skin condition due to the previous owners of our home from having 6 cats. As we all know cats have dander and that went right through the carpet and "under pad" Sam was exceptionally accommodating me to vacuumthe entire place being patient to my OCD and waited while I went over and over and over the floors lol over all he is extremely pristine with his work! He does an amazing job and very thoughtful in regards to my son out of 10- I give 100 he is amazing!!!!!!!

Thank you Pamela for taking the time to write me a review. That means a lot to me. I'm glad that you are satisfied with our work and hope that Isaac's skin condition improves in the near future

Jason O.
Jason O.

Carpeting and tile work

I found Sam off home stars. He came the first time ad showed me samples. Very nice and pleasant. I made him come back a few times to show more samples because I couldn't make up my mind. He was always courteous and came back to show the samples. Once I decided he was back 2 days later and finished the work quickly and with high quality. I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you Jason for taking the time to write me such a positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you.

More about Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Safeway Carpet & Flooring prides itself in providing quality professional carpet sales and installation services at competitive rates with a personalized edge across the GTA. Our goal is to offer my clients the highest levels of service and suitable products, all for the most reasonable prices possible.

Safeway flooring has been the preferred option of flooring in both residential and commercial. With over 21 years of flooring experience you can be confident that your new floors will be installed with the highest quality service and workmanship. Whether your project is big or small, residential or commercial, we cater for all types of carpet flooring installation. We supply and install quality and guaranteed products at unbeatable prices and provide excellent customer service.