Focus On Flooring

Timur from Aurora
Timur from Aurora
9 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement Renovations

We hired Focus on Flooring to do some renovations on our finished basement, which included putting up drywall from previous work done to fix a basement leak, changing the floors from carpet to laminate, changing the stairs from carpeted to wood, completely re-doing the dungeon that we had for a laundry room into a nice neat space (drywalled, floored, painted and re-plumbed and wired). And finally everything was repainted.
From the very start, Ralph helped us guide through the process of what to pick, how to pick it, gave a pretty accurate estimate (in fact everything ended up being exactly as planned, except for the laundry room where we requested extra work after the work has started).
Kris (who did all the drywall, framing, floors etc) and Wesley (who painted everything) were a pleasure to work with. They were super detail-oriented and things that I did not even think of were taken care of.

Overall, we are amazed at the end result and would recommend Focus on Flooring to anyone.
Thank you, Ralph, Kris and Wesley!

Thank you Timur for the review! We greatly appreciate the feedback , enjoy your new basement .

Best Flooring Contractor in the GTA

Focus on Flooring renovated all of the floors and stairs in our home & we couldn't be happier! The quality of workmanship is excellent, and communication was smooth & reliable every step of the way. Rafal answered all of our questions and went above & beyond to make sure we were satisfied. You can't go wrong with a company like this that cares about their clients!

Dear customer thank you very much for your feedback enjoy your new floor . Focus on Flooring Team .

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fabulous Flooring

Focus on Flooring is a full service flooring company who took the time to show us our options for a large basement application. Once we chose the color and quality the flooring was ordered and shipped. The installer took the time to do everything right and cleaned up the mess on completion. I would recommend this company for all your flooring requirements

Great job!!

Hi Ross it was our pleasure to work for You . Ralph .

Engineered Hardwood Installation

Ralph and his team were extremely professional, friendly and efficient. The job was initially estimated to take five days, but they finished early in four. The most impressive thing was how clean and precise his team was. They even installed a decorative frame around my fireplace to enhance the look of the flooring. I highly recommend this company. If you want fast, detailed and quality work with an HONEST company, call Ralph ASAP! Thank you again, Ralph.

Dear Customer thank you for your review , our goal is to keep best quality and satisfaction thank you again . Focus on Flooring Team .

Amit
Amit
2 reviews Ajax, ON

New flooring

We hired Ralph to replace our flooring. We are satisfied.
Ralph adjusted to our evolving requirements. He always had good feedback and even though there were some small challenges after the initial work, Ralph made sure that he took care of all loose ends and we are completely satisfied in the end.
I will hire Ralph again if an opportunity arises.

Hi Amit thank you for your feedback, let me know if you need anything else.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

New Flooring

Ralph ans his crew are easy to work with. My project was a big one, but Ralph slotted me in and ensured that the work was happening to my satisfaction.

After talking to a few companies in this space, I settled for Focus on Flooring because of their professionalism and their attention to the smallest of the details. Great job guys!!!

Dear Customer , Thank you for your review enjoy your new floor . www.focusonflooring.ca

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Quick Turnaround Harwood and Trim

So glad I found Ralph and team to install hardwood flooring and trim in our house! Ralph was very quick in responding to us and he was able to work with our (tight) schedule. The job started and ended exactly on time as promised and him and the team were very helpful in answering any questions we had and making sure we were satisfied with the work, very helpful. They were very knowledgeable and did a great job of laying our hardwood (wide plank boards requiring gluing and nail down) so that everything looks sleek and clean including in a tight hallway space. They also installed the trim quickly and beautifully and by left the workspace clean. Very satisfied by the whole process!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Looking forward to working with you again

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Second project - Replacement of carpet and tile with laminate

This was the second flooring project I got Focus on Flooring to complete for my rental property and they didn't disappoint. I had the hallway and three rooms (tile and carpet) replaced by laminate plus underpad to reduce noise and they did an exceptional job. Quick given the amount of work, great product and they redid the shoemolds so there was nothing I had to do. Ralph is a great guy, accommodating and straight forward. I visited his shop to pick out the flooring and he was so helpful even when I changed my mind on the selection. Highly recommend this company!

Baranski_kamil
Baranski_kamil
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Engineered Hardwood Floors and Staircase refinish

Rafal was fantastic to deal with as we worked through all the details and questions we had about the job. We installed engineered hardwood flooring upstairs, baseboards, new handrail and pickets on our staircase. We were on a tight timeline as we just purchased our home and wanted to have hardwood installed throughout our upper level. Rafal made sure we had this job completed within budget and timeline. The installers did a fantastic job and the house looks absolutely stunning. Thank you again for making our home beautiful!

Hi Kamil ,it was my pleasure to be chosen for your project, also big thanks for taking care of my crew bringing pizza everyday for lunch , we will never forget you ! enjoy your new beautiful home. Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Main Floor Tiles, Staircase Refinishing, Hardwood Floors and all Trim Work.

Let me start with the bottom line… hire Focus On Flooring and you won’t be sorry!

From my initial contact right through to the finishing work, Rafal and his team did a wonderful job. Communications was excellent as was the craftsmanship of their work. Sebastian did a fantastic job refinishing our staircase and matching the new hardwood floors perfectly. Adrian installed the porcelain tiles at our entrance way and powder room and set them perfectly for the hardwood floors to be installed seamlessly. Caesar installed the hardwood flooring and we could not be happier with the outcome. We were assigned Ruben as the project manager who also did the staircase trim work. Ruben also ensures that everything is completed to your satisfaction, making last minute fixes/changes as required.

We were so impressed with their work that not only would we recommend them but I have requested a quote for our basement renovation.

More about Focus On Flooring

[NEW!] Check out our new showroom at 1801 Rutherford Rd Unit B5 Vaughan ON L4K 5R7!

Focus on Flooring offers a wide range of Quality Wood Flooring and Professional Installation, Repair, Restoration and Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring in Toronto and across the GTA. We provide the following Flooring and general contracting services:

Custom-Designed Hardwood Flooring
New Kitchen Installation
Bathroom Renovation
Painting
Drywall Installation and Repair

Floor Laying & Refinishing, Tile & Stone Contractors, Stair Builders, and Basement Renovation
Tosaca flooring Vidar flooring Canadian Standard Flooring Grandeur Flooring
1. Pre-Finished Hardwood Flooring 2. Unfinished Hardwood Flooring 3. Custom Designed Hardwood Flooring 4. Laminate Flooring 5. Hardwood Installation 6. Stair Installations 7. Stair Refinishing 8. Hardwood Refinishing 9. Floor Lying 10. Floor Sanding 11. Commercial Flooring 12. Parquet 13. Tile Flooring 14. Engineered Hardwood Floors 15. Cork,Bamboo Floor 16. Basement renovations 17. Drywall installation 16. Ceiling popcorn removal 17. Kitchen installation 18. Bathroom Renovation 19. Painting 20. Drywall repair
Vintage Flooring Mirage Floors Torlys
Commercial, Installation, Residential, Business, Floor Heaters, Trimming, Baseboards, Flooring, Flagstone, Door Closer, Concrete Flooring, Ceramic Flooring, Tilling, Repairs, Laminate Flooring, Aacer flooring, Ipe Flooring, Refinishing, Quarter Panels, Stone Work, Office, Hardwood Floor, Stair Refinishing, ESD Flooring
2007
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Two year warranty on all Installations