Junk Rangers Junk Removal Inc

rnathan in Surrey
rnathan in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Surplus furniture removal from Richmond

Two guys showed up on time and took away items efficiently. One was quite tall and had to be manoeuvred around a tight corner to get it downstairs. The service was courteous and good value for money.

Awesome! Thanks again for your business. We appreciate it very much.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Quick & efficient!

I had several large furniture items that I needed to get rid of. I called several junk removal companies and Junk Rangers had the best rate I found. They were quick & efficient- I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review! We always strive to be efficient on every job.

Bill in Coquitlam
Bill in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great service. Great rates. What more can you ask for?

I called to ask about getting rid of an old sofa and chair and was quoted a far lower price than anyone else I talked to. (Charging by weight makes far more sense than charging by how much room your junk takes up on the truck like other companies since that's how the transfer station does it.)

Before I got off the phone I'd received email confirmation of my appointment the very next day. They showed up on time and not only did they cheerfully and efficiently get rid of the sofa and chair but some other items I'd added as well - all for a great price.

This is the first time I've needed to use a junk removal service but I can't imagine anyone doing it better. Thanks Kevin!

You said it best Bill! Thanks so much for your kind words.

Franaz in Vancouver
Franaz in Vancouver

Junk removal

they arrived on time, on short notice, very pleasant to deal with I totally recommend them .
quick , easy ,pleasant people
they picked up bed futon night stand and they even helped me out to moving furniture around the place ...super happy with their service

It was nice meeting you! Glad everything went well. We are always happy to help.

Guy i.
Guy i.

Junk removal

Kevin called me early at around 8:00am to confirm that they were on their way. This is very much appreciated and it provided a sense of security of process and time management forme. Upon arrival, without delay, Kevin and his partner scouted the material to be removed and they proceeded, paying attention to details such as removing pegs, etc. They were careful not to damage doors or hallway or elevator. They were efficient and focus on the task and they were pleasant to chat with. They did not waste time, nor did they hastily push. I am extremely satisfied and I would recommend them.

It was a pleasure meeting you! Good luck with your move!

jiffy
jiffy

Remove unwanted furniture

Removed heavy sofa bed and a sectional
Removed various yard junk.
700 pounds in total

Thanks so much! It wasn't easy removing your sofa, but we did it!!

VCA
VCA
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Removing old furniture

They were quick and it was a reasonable /afforable cost. And they were nice.

I used their services twice and will continue when in need.

Thanks for the awesome review! It was good to help you out again.

lori
lori
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Office junk remival

They were very professional and accommodating, especially with the timing. They notified me on timing (I requested 10 min) before they arrived at the pick up spot so that I didn't have to wait around. I am in the process of moving (residence) and will be hiring them 2 or 3 times again.

Thanks Lori! We look forward to helping you out on your next project.

D M.
D M.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal

I would highly recommend this company. They were prompt, friendly, and very reasonably priced. They went above and beyond to make sure the job was done neatly and quickly.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Scott T.
Scott T.
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom renovations

This company is awesome, Great service. The prices were beyond reasonable, and they charge by the weight of the junk they remove. The cost is calculated by the weight so you know you're not getting overpriced. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of junk removal.

We are happy to hear you are happy with our service and our pricing structure. Thank you for recommending our services to other people. It really helps us a lot.

More about Junk Rangers Junk Removal Inc

Our Metro Vancouver junk removal company, Junk Rangers, is an entrepreneur-led local business. We aim to provide the most memorable rubbish removal service in town - be it residential, commercial or construction waste removal. We have been, and will continue our style of ‘going above and beyond.’ For example, we always:

Charge by weight, not by space used in the truck: This leaves arguments about cost out of your junk removal experience. It also has the potential to save you money. On that note, we aim to be affordable with our junk removal prices.

Perform extra services at no additional charge: We break down furniture for you, and we bring the tools and safety gear to do it all quickly and efficiently. We will move furniture around to get to your junk, and put it back in its spot. We don’t require you to ‘park’ your junk somewhere convenient for us to pick it up. We do all the hard work, and the dirty work, of junk removal - even in Vancouver’s rainy weather! And yes, we are insured, and take good care not to damage your home or other belongings.

Recycle and donate: You don’t have to worry about sorting through your junk, or feel guilty it’s going to waste, if still useful. We handle recycling and donations for you. We care about the environment!

Show up with clean uniforms and smiling faces: It’s the little details that count. You can be sure that if we’re taking care of our appearance in front of you, we are taking care of your belongings as we do our job. And, we love doing our work with a smile, because we want you to remember us.