Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Private User reviews High River, AB

This company was excellent. The two owners did all of the work. They were polite professional and did an excellent job. They were great to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a new roof.

0 reviews Black Diamond, AB

Roof Shingles

Prompt quote. House roof had new shingles put up in a day. Workers arrived on time, reshingled the roof and did a thorough clean up.

0 reviews High River, AB

Roof Shingles

This crew was on time, worked hard, and cleaned up after themselves
Chris and Tyson were very easy to deal with and I would recommend their company to anyone in need of roof repairs and reshingling
Their quote was very competitive and the quality of workmanship was outstanding

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Showed up on time. Got the job done promptly with good workmanship and excellent results. Well priced also.

Roof Replacement

I highly recommend Dorsch Roofing! They were quick to respond to me, very well priced, extremely friendly and accommodating, on time and schedule, did amazing work with replacing my roof, even going out of their way for us - removing a satellite dish and cutting imposing branches to name a few. As well as interact with us and our special requests AND the clean up was so impeccable! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

We appreciate the great review thanks so much !

Spencer
Spencer
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Shingles

Service was verry good they were verry responsive in getting back to me with my quote and my samples for the shingles I wanted. Price was also alot better then everywhere else I contacted for a quote. Highly recommended dorsch roofing !
Thanks again guys

Thanks For the kind words, appreciate the business!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gutter cleaning

Good service.maybe a good idea to use water after clearing the gutter.
We are satisfied.
Service person was super. Thanks

Heather F
Heather F
1 review Okotoks, AB

Roof replacement

Chris Tyson and there team replaced our cedar shake
To asphalt, there strong work ethic was noted right away, the quality of there workmanship is very impressive right down to the small details on the roof to the clean up .
I will highly recommend Dorsch Roofing to anyone that has roofing needs.

Thanks so much Heather feel free to contact us whenever needed.

Dale S.
Dale S.
0 reviews High River, AB

Beyond Professional.

I want to start off by stating I was a roofer for 15 years back in the day, so I know when someone is trying to sell me some thing I don't need. This is NOT the case with Chris and Tyson. They were professional, honest and provided quality, fast work and left the job site as clean as when they arrived. The knowledge and experience that Dorsch roofing has, in my opinion is no less than any of the larger companies in Calgary. If you don't hire Dorsch roofing then you ARE paying too much. With Dorsch roofing quality does't cost..... It pays. Thanks for the great work Chris and Tyson.

Thank you very much for the great review, Dale. It was our pleasure!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Nanton, AB

New shingles

Very professional very fast and efficient. Left our property spotless . Friendly bunch. Will highly to everyone we know and if needed in future property's we would be hiring them again.

Thanks for the great review!

More about Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors is a Calgary Roofing company that is family owned and operated. Tyson and Chris Dorsch bring to the table 14 years of experience in the Roofing industry. Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors offers quality service and honest workmanship that you know you can trust. Customer satisfaction comes first at Dorsch Roofing our work is not done until your satisfied. Whether you are looking for a re-roof, new home build, siding, Fascia or have any other questions regarding exterior work done on your home we are here to answer your questions. We pride ourselves on quality installations, backed by a 10-year warranty on our workmanship. We offer a huge selection of roofing and exterior materials from the best suppliers in the industry in order to ensure your project gets the best possible products as well as installation to match you budget.

Feel free to contact us today with any questions and or concerns! Dorsch Roofing provides Free Estimates along with sample boards for a simplified process of selecting materials.