H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
Toronto ON M8W 1N2

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

L. D.
L. D.

Drinking water unit

I am extremely happy with my drinking water unit. The work was done very quickly and the technician was very knowledgeable and polite. He showed me how to use and care for the unit and it is very easy. I am so happy to never have to buy bottles of water again. I am recommending them to everyone I know. Everyone who comes to my house and drinks my water always tells me they love my water!

Glad to hear, thank you!

Elaine Barrett
Elaine Barrett
13 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Water Filter Installed

My husband and I have been researching water filters for over a year and had yet to commit to having one installed. We had the pleasure of meeting Daniel at the Green Living. His openness and honesty were refreshing and he was obviously very knowledgeable not just about the system he was selling but about R.O water filtration systems in general. We had several concerns which had yet to be addressed by any other water filtration company. Today Daniel installed an Ecowater R.O system in our condominium. The filters are recyclable and the company is environmentally responsible. The unit is modular and customizable so we added a VOC filter, something we had yet to see in a R.O. system. The installation was perfect and after it was complete, Daniel went over the entire system with me. He is the consummate professional and a lovely person. I highly reccommend this company.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Elaine,

I had finally created a HomeStars account and just wanted to thank you for your very kind review. Hope everything is working well and please feel free to contact me if you need anything.

More about H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

H2TO Water Treatment Inc. Is a proud EcoWater System®, Navien® & Rheem® Dealer.
We are committed to providing its clients with the best service and best solutions for your water treatment and hot water needs.

Our team has over a decade of experience in sales, service and installation, you can trust us with your water. The H2TO Water Treatment Showroom was opened in 2014 and is a great place for client to pick up filters, softener salt, ask questions and view products.

All trades requiring licencing are sub contracted to licenced professionals.

We deal only with high quality products and offer you market value pricing. Give us your budget, and we’ll find the right solution for your home, commercial property or business.