H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
Toronto ON M8W 1N2

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

aalimr
aalimr

Installation of Water Softner

Daniel was friendly, respectful and thorough in ensuring that all the work he was doing was communicated for it's purpose and value moving forward. He concurrently addressed problems that needed to be resolved that were present prior to installation of water softener and made many necessary repairs himself. Overall, the experience was very good and the product installation has been executed with the communicated expectations.

Much appreciated!

kerry_barnes
kerry_barnes

EcoWater water softener repair

After 15 years of beautiful soft water, our sturdy EcoWater unit started to spew colourful orange resin into the sink after each cycle. Daniel returned my email promptly, worked through possible solutions over the phone and arranged to come to inspect the unit. Daniel was courteous and professional, explained everything he needed to do and left the laundry room cleaner than it was before the repair! I would absolutely recommend that you call him first to have any HVAC or water softener repair done!

Thank you Kerry!

Tim C.
Tim C.

Reverse osmosis water system

Whenever my condo building shuts down the water supply for servicing, the water comes out the taps a murky brown colour for hours afterward. A month ago, it happened again and I decided a water treatment system was in order. On the recommendation of a friend, I contacted Daniel at H2TO Water Treatment. I decided on a reverse osmosis system and he sent me a quote and we arranged installation the next week. The installation process was completed in under 1.5 hours and looks like an original part of my kitchen. The tank and filters are installed underneath my kitchen sink and the system itself is very quiet. Daniel is very personable and gave me a thorough rundown on how to maintain the system. Unlike some other companies I researched, he doesn't pressure you into purchasing more than you need and helps you to understand how simple it is to service the system yourself, if you are willing. Otherwise, he offers reasonably priced service calls if you prefer that someone else maintains your system. I'm very happy with the process and the cost was under what I expected to pay for parts and installation. I will be recommending H2TO Water Treatment to others in the future.

Thank you Tim!

Monica B.
Monica B.
2 reviews , ON

Water system and reverse osmosis

Daniel provided us with a great product and excellent service.
As we are on a well, our water is now free of iron and the reverse osmosis drinking water is excellent.
Very happy...excellent job!

Thank you!

sandywp
sandywp

home water treatment

We first met Daniel at the home show maybe more than half a decade ago when I was pregnant. Just starting to renovate a big project, it was a no brainer that a good water system was a must. The water softening is really so luxurious, we really feel it when we shower anywhere outside of our house. Our skin feels softer and we think it helps with our eczema problems. The whole home carbon filter gives me some relief when our children end up drinking from any of the other taps - as we happen to live in one of Toronto's older neighbourhoods (and likely older water lines). Both are also helpful for our instant hot water tap, our plumbed steamer, two freezers (for ice), and espresso machine. But the reverse osmosis machine is the one we can't live without. We crave our delicious tasting water. I have a Thermos beside me right now. Outside it just doesn't taste nearly the same. Our friends come by and savour our water. My children prefer to drink water over any other beverage (they have never had any cavities), and my older one brings two Thermos' to school as she doesn't like the taste of her school fountains (even though they have a new filtered school fountain). The cherry on top is Daniel's consistent and reliable service. He comes by for something as simple as dropping off filters or maintenance to something as complex as a replacement part (still under warranty)! Out of our full-gut home renovation, he is one of two trades that I still see regularly and would recommend without a blink of an eye. Thank you Daniel for everything. I can't remember the cost, it was too long ago. But whatever it was, it was a great investment with ongoing returns.

Wow Sandy, thank you so much for your very kind review.

Pat
Pat

Installation of water filtration system.

The reverse osmosis was installed as scheduled and the work was done neatly. I was given clear instructions on how and when to change the filters. He was very informative and addressed all of my concerns. I found Daniel to be very professional and friendly.

Thank you Pat!

Karl S.
Karl S.
1 review Hannon, ON

Water treatment and softner installations. New construction.

Excellent a 10 Plus. We have had many houses over the past few years and have rarely seen such dedication to detail, quality and promptness.We can not say enough good things about Daniel, (who installed our system(s), and highly recommend him.Karl SchmidtCCPP

Much appreciated Karl!

enzafc
enzafc
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tankless hot water heater, furnace and Air conditioner

Daniel from H2TO, came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. After he installed our under counter water system. His knowledge , professionalism and good nature personality Daniel went on to change our tankless hot water heater furnace and air conditioner the entire experience without exaggeration was excellent.

Very much appreciated Enza!

Joseph B.
Joseph B.

Reverse Osmosis unit install

I've had Daniel from H2TO install two under the counter Reverse Osmosis units for me over the last few years, one in my home and the other in my rental property. He is excellent! His level of knowledge on the products he offers, the difference between other products on the market and the overall knowledge of water purification is second to none. Very professional and honest which I greatly appreciate and can relate to being in the service industry myself. I have enjoyed the products and services he offers so much that I have lost track of how many friends and family Ive referred him to. Many thanks Daniel and H2TO!

This means a lot, much appreciated Joseph!

More about H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

H2TO Water Treatment Inc. Is a proud EcoWater System®, Navien® & Rheem® Dealer.
We are committed to providing its clients with the best service and best solutions for your water treatment and hot water needs.

Our team has over a decade of experience in sales, service and installation, you can trust us with your water. The H2TO Water Treatment Showroom was opened in 2014 and is a great place for client to pick up filters, softener salt, ask questions and view products.

All trades requiring licencing are sub contracted to licenced professionals.

We deal only with high quality products and offer you market value pricing. Give us your budget, and we’ll find the right solution for your home, commercial property or business.