Plumbing

Reviews for Mlsc Plumbing & Drain Repair 24 Hr Emergency Service

Alessia M.
Alessia M.

Bathroom

.My toilet sink and tub were backed up with sewage. I didn't know what to do . My friend told me about homestars.com and I found mlsc plumbing and drain repairs. They showed up 45 min later. Stefano the plumbing technician was very pleasant and told me not to worry and that he will take care of it . He was very polite and worked well under pressure. We need more plumber's like Stefano. Thanks mlsc plumbing and drain repairs you guys my day

Happy to help . Thanks for your review

More about Mlsc Plumbing & Drain Repair 24 Hr Emergency Service

MLSC MECHANICAL INC.
MLSC PLUMBING AND DRAIN REPAIRS
24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Residentail/Hi-rise/Commercial

MLSC Mechanical inc.Plumbing and drain repairs has been around since 2001. Our team of plumbers can help you with any plumbing issue. Our team of plumbers have a wide range of knowledge and experience in the field. There's no job too big or to small that we can't handle.We specialize in Residential,Commercial, and Hi-rise buildings. Our work is guaranteed to customers satisfaction.
Give us a call and see why MLSC Mechanical inc Plumbing and drian repairs are the best.

Plumbing and Drain Services
24hr emergency service Plumbing drain repair/ Camera inspection/ Water main repairs/ Backflow pervention/ Back water valves/ Basement waterproofing/ Foundation waterproofing/ Fixture instalment/ Plumbing renovations/ Hot water tank hook up/ Building Maintenance/
Delta,moen,American Standard,.Toto,Kohler,Hansgrohe,Price Pfister