Gta Interlock And Concrete Sealing

Toronto ON M4N 1X2

Gta Interlock And Concrete Sealing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Gta Interlock And Concrete Sealing

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Interlock Driveway Sealing

We have an interlocking brick driveway and flagstone walkway. We had lots of weeds and missing sand between the pavers, as well as some loose pavers. GTA Sealing provided a fair quote for the work and did an excellent job leveling, cleaning, sanding and sealing. Everything looks amazing now! We would highly recommend using them!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It was a pleasure.

Walkway restoration

This company took the job, despite it being smaller, when others offered ridiculous prices or didn't even get back to me.  Art seems honest and reliable.  He listened to what we wanted and even gave us a few different options for repairing our walkway.  We really like the outcome and the process went very smoothly.

Thank you, Jose!

It was great working for you.

Patio cleanup

We moved back after renting our house for a few years  Our backyard patio was in need of some repair and clean-up. Art has been very responsive. The workers were very polite and professional. I would highly recommend GTA Sealing  to anyone looking for a company to work on their interlock.

Thank you, Dan. It was a pleasure!

See you in a couple of years.

Driveway wash and seal

Art was very helpful with the project. He was very patient with our questions and accommodated us around our schedule.

His crew was a pleasure to work with.

They delivered everything promised and did so in a timely manner.

Thank you so much. See you in a couple of years!

Melissa
Melissa
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Patterned concrete sealing

It had been several years since we'd last had our concrete sealed and it showed! Art was fantastic to work with from the beginning right through till the end. Phillippe did a great job powerwashing and preparing the concrete, the day to follow, Art came and applied the sealer. Communication was also amazing - I had a lot of questions that Art happily replied to everytime. It brought the life and beauty back to the concrete!! Even though some of the normal wear tear was of no fault of his, he happily returned to add more sealer to a few spots! Without a doubt, Art and his team made this a wonderful experience from customer service to a job well done!! Thank you!

Melissa, thank you very much for the amazing feedback. It was a pleasure working for you!

See you in a couple of years.

Driveway Cleanup

We needed our driveway cleaned up due to neglect by the previous owners. I called Art. I needed to have the job completed within a month. Art got back to me within a couple of days with a quote and we got started a week later. The whole job took 2 days and the result was great. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much!

Silica sand and seal

I loved working with Art. I appreciated the detailed explanation of what was will be done and what my options are, all without trying to oversell. In fact, Art has steered me away from a more expensive option I was considering. Great workmanship and crew.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Marilyn Millington from Toronto
Marilyn Millington from Toronto

Interlocking Driveway and Walk

GTA Sealing installed a new interlocking driveway and walk and then levelled, power washed, sanded and sealed an existing patio and walkway. The interlocking driveway and walk are beautiful and the patio and walkway look like new. Thank you to Art, Tim and the other members of the crew for doing such a great job and for providing excellent customer service.

Thank you, Marilyn! It was a pleasure. Look forward to sealing your driveway next year!

Interlocking

My interlocking driveway was a mess and I was choosing between replacing it or fixing it.

Everybody else was trying to get me to replace the interlock (over 20k cost).

Art came to my house, listened to what I wanted, took his measurements and came back with a proposal that included levelling the stones, washing and sealing them.

When it came time to doing the work, I was really impressed with the crew - they worked hard in incredible heat and everyone was very respectful.

The end result far exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t recommend Art and his crew more!

Thank you very much, we've enjoyed working with you!

Art

Interlock powerwash sanding and sealing

Art was quick to provide a quote on site his team arrived in a week snd powerwashed my interlock. Next day added the polymeric sand and sealed it. Timely snd competitive pricing. Will recommend

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

More about Gta Interlock And Concrete Sealing

About Us

We are a family-run business serving Toronto, GTA and the surrounding areas for over 10 years. During our time in business we have served hundreds of happy customers by staying true to our company values. We do all kinds of outdoor stonework, including interlock sealing, interlock repairs and installation, fixing and installing steps, curbs, flower beds, retaining walls.

Our values

Exceptional Workmanship

We invest a lot into hiring, training and retaining good workers. Our workers are knowledgeable, courteous and have exceptional attention to detail. From job preparation to clean-up, we will work hard to perform above and beyond your expectations.

Highest quality supplies and equipment

We use only industrial-grade supplies and equipment. All our suppliers are local, reputable manufacturers. Equipment we use is the best available, allowing us to deliver a service that is both of high quality and efficient.

Client satisfaction

We would leave no stone unturned (figurately and in some cases literally) until you are satisfied with our work. We will work hard to gain your repeat business and referrals.

Personalized Service and Quotes

No job is the same. This is why we take the time to assess the job that has to be done before presenting you with a proposal. Then we meticulously follow what we promised.

Reliable communication

You will have a manager in charge of your project who will always be there to answer your questions and to keep you posted on the progress.