Magic Trim Carpentry

Magic Trim Carpentry

Reviews for Magic Trim Carpentry

Tammy
Tammy

Finish carpentry work in kitchen and living room area

Majid and his coworker were polite and professional and their craftsmanship excellent. The work was detailed, and required patience and creativity to finish trim new cabinetry while addressing old uneven walls and ceilings. I am thrilled with the result and would not hesitate to recommend them for any custom cabinetry and carpentry work and will hire them again. They are personable, clean the area after completion and deliver excellent quality work.

I'm so glad to work with over 25 years experience manager in construction. Tammy knows about all details that need to be done . Ill be happy to keep counting work whit her and group .

Qinze Yang from Toronto
Qinze Yang from Toronto

Best Carpenter ever know

Worked with Majid for my first customer house five years ago, get sold in one day. Nice carpenter work and nice outcomes. Amazing work exp with Majid. Will definately work with him on the next project.

Thank you Qinze .
Definitely it's my pleasure to work in your projects and your home again :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Modern decoration shelves

We used Magic Trim to bring our walls in the living room to life. The process was seamless and we are extremely happy with the final product. The guys were amazing and made sure everything we asked for was done. They were very professional and polite. We would definitely use them again to do other parts of our house! If your walls seem a bit boring, do yourself a favor and call Magic Trim.

Thank you guys , i'm definitely will be happy to meet you again .

trim work

we are very happy with our Magic Trim performance for past 10 years.
we recommend Magic trim to everyone in custom work.

We are happy as well .

Adrik
Adrik
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wall paneling

I hired Magic trim carpentry after getting few quotes from other company's and unfortunately signed contract with a company slightly cheaper than Magic trim carpentry.
They started the job after few days delay and half day through the job had to ask them to leave my house (They had no respect for my house and made a mess in half a day).

Called Majid at Magic trim to take over the project and that was one of the best decisions I made.
Majid came with his crew on time and finish the job as promised.
Very clean job and paid attention to all small details.

Highly recommend Magic Trim Carpentry.

Adrik and his family are very nice people, they prepared house ready for work . Also I need to say thank you for warm hospitality. Hope see you guys again .

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leonard RIchmond Hill ON

Magic Trim Carpentry did fantastic job on all the trims and every other repair they did. Absolutely would recommend!

Thank you Leonard. We are happy too .

Adrian
Adrian

Custom Home Finish Trim

Been working with Magic for a while on multiple projects and they have always provided quality and reliable service. We have never had any issues and they are always willing to go the extra mile to complete the job timely and satisfy our clients!

Adrian is a professional lumber sales man , has knowledge about all type of wood , always taking care about his clients , always available to respond . Thank you Adrian.

Saeid in North York
Saeid in North York

Perfect Carpentry work

I have worked with Majid in Magic trim carpentry in more than 5 projects and my experience with him was excellent, he deliver a good quality carpentry work and he is helpful each aspect of project. I defiantly recommend him

I have work with ecnip Construction Services for couple projects. Mr.Mostafapour has knowledge about what he wants, his is easy going to work with but everything has to be done perfectly in his project. We are happy to work with him and his team .

Marc F.
Marc F.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Install new doors, casing and baseboard

Majid and his team did a great job by paying attention to the details. They use high end equipment to make sure the result will be delivered. I highly recommend them .

At the same time, Mark was able to minimize the work time, as well as complete the project on time by managing with other trades and materials suppliers.
We will be happy to be able to participate in their future projects again.

Ship2022!
Ship2022!

Repaired Main Door

I live in a mid rise condo. Magic Trim Carpentry services repaired my door that wasn’t closing properly. They installed new hardware and aligned the door and casing to allow proper function of my door. The two carpenters were very attentive to my need to have the door replaced as it was difficult to close every day.

They were communicative throughout the whole process which only took them half a day to finish. Respective of my place by placing protective paper on the floor.

I'm so glad to work for him . Everything were setup for work . Where paid on time . Thank you for nice hospitality. Hope see him again .

More about Magic Trim Carpentry

Attention to Detail Craftsmanship

We take great pride pleasing our customers with all their carpentry and remodeling needs.
Working alongside developers, commercial establishments and homeowners for over 12 years, we have an outstanding reputation for paying attention to details, fine craftsmanship and utmost professionalism.

Our modern woodwork solutions are catered to customers, who have their own decorative ideas and needs.
When creating tailormade showcase pieces that compliment the architectural details of your home.

Whether it’s for renovation services or putting the finishing touches on a new custom home, our versatile woodwork crafters will surely beautify your home with custom cabinetry and furniture.
From trimming, trim carpentry techniques, fine-tuning, woodworking to the important budgeting considerations and quotes, no details will go remiss with Magic Trim Carpentry.

Magic Trim Carpentry provides finish carpentry and millwork services for residential and commercial properties in the Greater Toronto Area.

Our prefabricated or custom-built creations are designed with your needs in mind, as we design and install:
▪ Wainscoting
▪ Paneling
▪ Arch Openings
▪ Doors and windows
▪ Custom closets, libraries and wall units
▪ Fireplace and Bar