No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Excellent services

My apartment was in need of a deep clean that included including the inside of the fridge and oven. The team did such a great job. I was very impressed! I’m def calling them again.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Great experience

Great experience with No More Chores. Cleaning was good and I really appreciated the booking process. You can get an immediate rate online plus choose your date and time. Super convenient!

Thank you Karen for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with No More Chores. I'm so glad that you found our booking process easy and convenient. We're committed to making this process as simple as possible for all of our customers while also providing them with quality service at an affordable price. I hope we can count on your continued support in the future!

elizabeth from Toronto-125
elizabeth from Toronto-125

lived up to 100% customer satisfaction

Was initially disappointed with service and I paid for a deep clean and received a basic cleaning, with some areas ignored. When I expressed my disatisfaction they sent out two cleaners the following week who took the time and care to address what was missed the first time. I just wish that I didn't have to complain to get a proper cleaning.

LC
LC

Impressed with Owner

My experience has been a bit tedious with this company. Unfortunately, I wasn't satisfied with the cleanings. With Covid, online learning, a baby and working from home I was hoping for a reset in household cleaning but it was more hassle then help. Upon an unsuccessful conversation with customer service I wrote a negative review. Since I have posted my review the owner has been in touch with me and was very apologetic. In the end, we reached an agreement and I am impressed with the owners follow through.

Review has 1 previous version
Gummer.Pola in Old Toronto
Gummer.Pola in Old Toronto

Didn't get a deep cleaning, no refund, horrible customer service

I purchased a deep cleaning and recurring bi-weekly service, checked all the details via phone before the cleaning and received that this is a professional deep cleaning, the cleaners vring everything, etc. Om the day of the cleaning the cleaner was about 40 minutes late to a two hour arrival window (letting me know that 15 min. Prior to ita end). She had no idea that this was a deep cleaning, what was included, etc. She was generally jusy rushed, quite careless with things (leaving things foos related equipment on the floor and left washed dishes to just leak on the counter in a pile) placed seemed like she didn't have certain supplies based on her questions and to put an end to it this was not a professional cleaning, not what was presented to me and the cleaner didn't do the promised deep cleaning parts of cleaning the fridge, detailing and actually just missed on of the bathrooms. But truly what'w worse is this companies cuatomer service which was just bad. I called and outlined everything that has happened, as requested I sent photos and a detailed email. I was asked when I'd like a recleaning and I provided all the information, that was Thursday. On Friday I got an email from cuatomer care requesting permissions to se the photos around noon, couldn't answer as I was working and around 4:30pm received a call from the company - though to myself ok, we're resolving this now. However to my surprise this was a manager who called me to see how was my experience - at that point I got really fruatrated as she knew nothing about my case and her chosen path was to close the call for me rather then trying to make things right, more over she trued to shift the blame of not booking the recleaning on me as I didn't provide permissions to book anythin (yet her colleague has already promised me a recleaning a day prior and took all my information and availability for a recleaning). Any way, I shared the folder again and didn't really her from them on Monday and ehen I did they asked if I want the recleaning basically "now", at which point I said I've explained multiple times my availability and this us not an option and that at this point I want nothing but a refund - I was ignored. Long story short I paid $300 for a not deep cleaning (not even a good regular cleaning) spent too much time with very bad customer service on the phone and I am really surprised with the raiting of this company as I wish that was my experience. The lack of communication between the representatives and cleaning staff of this company is surprising, how come their cleaners aren't aware of the deals they are making with clieants? Truly don't recommend this company and will going to be checking with my previous one if they offer service here.

Hi Gummer, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with our service wasn't what you were expecting.

I've looked into the details of your order and am saddened to hear that the deep cleaning was not performed as expected. We take pride in providing a professional, thorough service for all of our customers. The cleaners who came out should have been more aware of this and we will be addressing this issue with them internally so it doesn't happen again. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this oversight on behalf of No More Chores. I would be happy to follow up with you via email so that we can make this right.

Great cleaning seevice

Great cleaning service allways impressed with the service. I will continue to use them when I have tenants changing in my unit. I use them all the time never any problems.

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, Mark. We're excited to hear that we've made your life easier and hope you'll continue to choose us as your go-to cleaning service!

Vince
Vince

Great Cleaning Service!

We used No More Chores for a final clean before handing over our place to the new owners. Communication was great, giving us reminders of the upcoming date, notifying us before the team’s arrival, and following up when they were done. The team was punctual, and did an amazing job of cleaning. So much attention to detail!! We are very happy with the service and would whole-heartedly recommend No More Chores!

Hi Vince! Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our cleaning team. I completely understand how convenient to have a reliable cleaning company do the work for you. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to accomplish that for you. I will definitely relay that message to the rest of my team. Your feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response. Thank you for the recommendations. Cheers!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Big clean before listing

The crew arrived on time and diligently scrubbed the 3 story townhouse from top bedrooms to bottom floor laundry room. Pleasant and polite as their adherence to detail was outstanding!
Thank you ladies!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. Looking forward to see you again.

Teréz in Toronto
Teréz in Toronto

great deep clean and friendly staff

We had a wonderful experience with No More Chores. We had a tenant who moved out and we needed help with a deep clean. The team did a thorough job and were incredibly friendly and easy going. We appreciated their attention to detail, their request for immediate feedback and their thorough clean. Our home never looked better! We look forward to their monthly visits to keep our home sparkling clean.

Hi Terez! Thank you for leaving a wonderful review. You're right we have the best team! We hope you would recommend us to your friends and family.

Michelle MacKenzie
Michelle MacKenzie
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Deep clean

The team did a very thorough Job! The cleaning exceeded my expectations! The ladies were very friendly and extremely hardworking! I have already recommended this company to a coworker and won’t hesitate to recommend them in the future.

HI Michael! We appreciate your positive feedback to our team and we are thrilled to know we have exceeded your expectations! You're right, aside from being the top cleaning service in Toronto, we have the best team. Thank you for the recommendations! Cheers!

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals and we are insured. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, carpet cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, deep cleanings, and AirBnb cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523