No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

25 Selby St Suite 1105 Toronto ON M4Y 0E6

InstagramFacebook
No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Great and thorough apartment cleaning!

The cleaning I booked was efficient and thorough. My kitchen and washroom has never been so clean since I moved in. It's also great that they have methods to remove stains that I otherwise could not do myself. Calling their service amazing is an understatement! I would definitely recommend.

Thank you for leaving an awesome review. This means the world to our small business. We hope you'll recommend us to your friends and family.

Will J.
Will J.

Last Minute Cleaning

Finishing a renovation with a baby on the way and was able to schedule a deep cleaning within minutes. The cleaner was on time and did a fantastic job. Could not be happier.

Hi Will! Thank you for the awesome feedback. So thrilled that you are satisfied with the service and our crew. Hope to see you again soon!

Hutch in Waterloo
Hutch in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Great job for Parents home

Got this service to help my Dad clean up his home. Was a fantastic job! Prompt arrival, great flexibility to change dates and helpful customer service. Not only would use again but AM using again. For my place!

Thanks we're overjoyed that we could hell with your dads home!

Francis in Toronto
Francis in Toronto

Condo Move out deep cleaning

Excellent service. Very neat and detailed cleaning. The appliances are cleaned well. Washrooms look great. Our condo looks best. Everything was done in a reasonable time. Very flexible and friendly staff to coordinate with. The lady who came for cleaning was very friendly and understanding our needs.

Hi Deepa! Thank you for taking the time to left a great review. We are thrilled to know that you had a great experience with our staff and the cleaning lady. Hope you can take advantage of our recurring promo.

Move In/Move Out Cleaning

The cleaner was very punctual on the day of the cleaning. She's very friendly as well. After the cleaning, there were no more greases on the stove and cupboards around it; no more stain the bathtub and tiles. She pulled the fridge and stove out to clean the floor too. It was totally worth the money.

Thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be the top cleaning service in Toronto. We hope to see you again soon, and refer us to a friend!

Juan in Old Toronto
Juan in Old Toronto

Great choice for weekly service

I’ve contacted no more chores a while ago asking for a weekly service and ever since they have been really profesional and caring every single time. I strongly recommend them.

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Juan. Happy to know that you are satisfied on every cleaning. See you again soon!

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Amazng job

WIth Covid, I've been in my condo for months, and it was starting to show. The No More Chores team was fantastic. Thorough, efficient and kind. I was so impressed with the job they did, and am thrilled to have found such a reliable company.

Hi Kelly! It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I'm glad you are happy with the service. We can't wait to go back!

Cindy
Cindy

Outstanding Deep Clean

If you are looking for a deep clean or just a general house clean, I would definitely use NoMore Chores. I chose them based on Homestar reviews and they are as good as the reviews. Very thorough! Hard hard working women, punctual, and the women did a phenomenal job! No corners missed. Cleaned things we didn’t expect to be cleaned. Very very happy with the job.

Thank you for the awesome review, Cindy! This means a lot to our small business. You're right, we have the best team! We will do our very best to continue to meet expectations like yours! We look forward to serving you again!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Maid service - deep clean

After months of lockdown during these unprecedented times we realized our home was in need of a serious clean - we had never before all been home every day, all day and night for so long. I checked for many options online and found No More Chores had a very clear outline of the types of services they provided, a simple and easy way to get cost estimates and some very good reviews so I decided to try them out. They met all our expectations arriving punctually, following all the Covid safety protocols and doing a great job cleaning. I am very happy and have decided to sign up for one of their regular house cleaning services.

We appreciate your positive feedback. Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the precautions our company has implemented will help keep our clients and our staff to be safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home clean and disinfecting surfaces is of utmost importance. We will continue to provide cleaning services, but have implemented precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and team members. See you soon!

Tanya Toronto
Tanya Toronto

Consistently great service

I hired No More Chores when my job became way too busy for me to continue managing my own household cleaning. I have the cleaners come every week, and I love the service. I never find anything that's been neglected. Very thorough service! Every week I'm happy!!! Thanks Isa and co.!

Thank you for the great review, Tanya! We truly enjoy working for you and feel honored to be your chosen cleaning service. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your cleaning needs.

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, post-renovation cleaning, and deep cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523