Cthru

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Pickering ON L1V 7G2

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Cthru

FIRST CLASS SERVICE ALL THE WAY!

I had my outside windows and screens cleaned early this week, not the insides because of Covid restrictions. Jacob asked if and when I had last cleaned them because they looked pretty good. No, I replied. They were last done by you in the spring of 2019!!! Whatever CTHRU is cleaning the windows with, let me tell you it works!!! Once again, they were crystal clear like mirrors and the outside frames were free of winter yuck! The service is just as good as it always was. Jacob doesn't miss a thing! He's a perfectionist. I told him he could put the CTHRU sign on my lawn any time. Can't wait to get him back in the fall to clean the eavestroughs. SO worth the money and SO affordable! Highly recommend.
Sally, July 23, 2021

Window cleaning

I do not like the spots left at the bottom of the higher widows from the water trickling down on the windows and left to dry.

I'm sorry to hear there were some spots left after drying. Unfortunately, sometimes that happens. We always leave the job by saying, if you notice anything that doesn't dry right, please notify us so we can come back and fix that for you.

After reaching out to you after this review it seems you remembered you were told that but you declined having a technician come to fix the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we can do better next year.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Gutter Cleaning

Great service from C-Thru!

Just filled out an online request and we quickly had a reply with information about the services we required. Booked the job for the week after.

Jacob came to the house and got right to work. Great job. Polite and kind.

Definitely recommend their services!

We're so happy it was an easy process for you. We try to make the whole experience smooth. We look forward to working with you in the future.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Service

CTHRU did an excellent job is washing our windows. He was on time, the appointment was for between 12 and 1 and he showed up at 12 ready to go. He was friendly, did a fantastic job. He even mentioned if we were not satisfied in any way to call and they would rectify. I would definitely use them again and do recommend them.

Sandra

Thank you so much Sandra. We do our best to be punctual, polite and efficient. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Window Cleaning

Great job done in a timely fashion. This is the second time using this company, had no complaints or call back.

The owner is very friendly and polite.

So happy to hear of return customers! Thank you for your kind review.

Window Cleaning

I am happy I found CTHRU for my annual gutter and window cleaning. They are a pleasure to do business with!

Thank you! A pleasure working with you as well!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior Window Cleaning

Sparkle shine results!
Cthru are kind courteous and efficient. I’m happy to recommend this company. I have used them a few times now without issue and am pleased with the results.

So happy to hear 2 good things you want to hear. Repeat service, and willingness to recommend. Thank you and look forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

4 paned patio door cleaning

From our first contact with Stephanie to get an estimate to the goodbye to Jacob we were impressed.
I read the reviews/ratings which gave us the confidence to hire CTHRU.
All of our communications were prompt and professional.
Our 4 paned sliding patio door looks like “new”. The glass and trim are spotless and the tracks shine. The doors move smoother as well.
We felt that hiring a local small business was the right thing to do. And boy were we right.
We have made referrals already...only 2 days later.

So happy to hear the food reviews gave you the confidence to trust us with your home. And now you are one of them! We sincerely appreciate the referrals and thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing job

Amazing work and service. They completed it quickly and progressional. Better than my previous supplier.
Definitely recommend them for anyone’s home.

They washed my screen door too!!

So happy to hear! Thank you!

Matt
Matt
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Perfect from start to finish

From contacting them through HomeStars through the final invoice, they were friendly, answered my questions thoroughly, and did an impeccable job of cleaning my and my neighbours gutters. They even reduced the package for each of us based on the work completed/required. Highly recommended.

So happy to hear you felt comfortable and confident in hiring us for your home. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to do it in the future again.

More about Cthru

We offer professional window cleaning service for seasonal and contract jobs!

Whether it a house, apartment, condo or an industrial or commercial business – CTHRU Window Cleaning is ready to provide top quality window cleaning services!

Who are we? You sure you want to know? If somebody told you we were your average ordinary window cleaners...somebody lied.

CTHRU is a Toronto/Durham based window and eavestrough cleaning service founded by two cousins who decided to put their combined years of experience into action with their own business.

Lets face it, window cleaning is a luxury service and CTHRU is committed to providing that luxury to you in every way. We offer professional window and gutter cleaning services for seasonal and contract jobs!
Whether it's a house, apartment, condo or an industrial or commercial business – CTHRU is ready to provide top quality service!

CTHRU has made it’s main endeavour to create long term, reliable, happy relationships with customers by consistently delivering excellent service. With over 8 Years of professional experience, we guarantee your full satisfaction.

We specialize in residential window and eavestrough cleaning in the Toronto and Durham area. Your home is your castle, and deserves to be treated as such. At CTHRU Window Cleaning, we want your cleaning experience to be as easy and rewarding as possible. Whether you’re looking for a one time clean or recurring appointments, call us today for a free estimate!

If you still are not sure about us, feel free to check out our stellar reviews from the valued clients we've worked with in the past by clicking the link below. Hope to hear from you!