Cthru

Lana S.
Lana S.
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Window c,eanjng

I have used CTHRU window cleaning twice a year for the last three years and I am very pleased with their service. Very professional and on time, do a great job cleaning my windows. Price is best I have found around. I would certainly recommend them.

So good to hear you have had multiple positive experiences with us. Thank you so much for your loyalty.

Mike in Scarborough
Mike in Scarborough
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Eavestroughs Cleaning

Excellent all around service from this company. They were prompt in reaching out and quick to answer my questions. The work in question was really good. As I had opted for the "better" package I received before and after pictures which I really enjoyed. The only negative I have with the company is that the potential service window is quite large. However I understand this is probably due to a busier schedule during peak season.

Thank you Mike for your feedback. We do our best to get to everyone in a timely manner but try to service in a first come first service order. Yes, the fall is the busiest time of year with many jobs in a short period of time. I'm so happy you were happy with the customer service and the work performed. Take care, and hope to see you hear.

Window exterior cleaning

Skylight cleaning and exterior windows done well. Quick to reply on quote and any questions.

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are happy you were satisfied with the work.

Eavestrough cleanin

We are very satisfiedwith the services that Cthru provides. We have had them clean our windows and now return for eavestrough cleaning.
They are very efficient and show up on time. They also leave our property very clean.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear you received the level of quality work you deserve.

Bill
Bill
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Cleaned Eves and down spouts

I have used CTHRU for the last three years and have been extremely satisfied with their work. I would strongly recommend them. They are professional and insured

Nothing better and more assuring than a repeat customer. Thank you so much Bill, we appreciate your feedback and your business.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gutter cleaning

He did a good job, good clean-up, and fast. Nice friendly people. I would recommend this service.

We are so happy to hear you would recommend us. Thank you.

Gutter Cleaning

CTHRU, Stephanie was very thorough and patient, when I expressed concerns for Safety and Insurance coverages. As a homeowner we never want to see anything go wrong with any services done at our homes. She confirmed and showed Insurance coverages. I chose the better package and when I looked at the pictures wow! They really showed what needed to be done. Once Jacob completed and fixed the issues, I could not believe how clean my roof and gutters looked. My curb appeal went up a notch!

Antonelle,

We are so happy you had a good experience with us. We always want to make sure our customers feel 100% comfortable before we start work on their home. So happy you can enjoy safety, cleanliness and beauty in your home now. :)

Eavestrough Cleaning

They were very conscious of COVID situation so quickly got the cleaning completed and left.

Safety is our #1 priority. Thank you for the feedback.

Theresa
Theresa
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Eavestrough (soffits/window) cleaning

Great service- CTHRU cleans my eaves of heavy leaf-fall every year, and last year Jacob made my soffits look like new!

They also did the windows at my Dad's house for me, inside and out!

Professional service, good people.

Thank you Theresa! You have been such a loyal customer and we SO appreciate it! So glad to hear you continue to have a profesional and well done job each year. We look forward to your next service.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough cleaning

Quick, polite, quality work. Came and notified us of arrival, then went straight to work. Invoice sent by email and payment was a breeze.

So glad everything was easy, pleasant and painless for you. Thank you for the review.

More about Cthru

We offer professional window cleaning service for seasonal and contract jobs!

Whether it a house, apartment, condo or an industrial or commercial business – CTHRU Window Cleaning is ready to provide top quality window cleaning services!

Who are we? You sure you want to know? If somebody told you we were your average ordinary window cleaners...somebody lied.

CTHRU is a Toronto/Durham based window and eavestrough cleaning service founded by two cousins who decided to put their combined years of experience into action with their own business.

Lets face it, window cleaning is a luxury service and CTHRU is committed to providing that luxury to you in every way. We offer professional window and gutter cleaning services for seasonal and contract jobs!
Whether it's a house, apartment, condo or an industrial or commercial business – CTHRU is ready to provide top quality service!

CTHRU has made it’s main endeavour to create long term, reliable, happy relationships with customers by consistently delivering excellent service. With over 8 Years of professional experience, we guarantee your full satisfaction.

We specialize in residential window and eavestrough cleaning in the Toronto and Durham area. Your home is your castle, and deserves to be treated as such. At CTHRU Window Cleaning, we want your cleaning experience to be as easy and rewarding as possible. Whether you’re looking for a one time clean or recurring appointments, call us today for a free estimate!

If you still are not sure about us, feel free to check out our stellar reviews from the valued clients we've worked with in the past by clicking the link below. Hope to hear from you!