Alpha Renovation

Reviews for Alpha Renovation

L&P Strysio
L&P Strysio

Shower Replacement in Principal Bathroom

Caio and his team did a great job replacing our shower!
In addition to the awesome completed project, they were very efficient, quick to answer any questions we had along the way and were respectful of our home by ensuring the workspace and the areas the worked in were tidied up at the end of each work day.
We would highly recommend Caio and his team to our friends and family.
The project was completed on budget and in a timely manner and we are thrilled with the final result!
Thank you!

Melissa
Melissa

Kitchen, main floor and upstairs renovation

This was our 3rd time working with Alpha Renovation. Caio and team are amazing!

Standout qualities of the team ...
- Responsiveness - always available for questions, no matter how small
- Advice and experience - great knowledge of products and finishes, always brought forth ideas that were helpful in bringing our vision to life
- quality workmanship - team works hard and does a great job, have very high expectations for the completion of every job
- timing - job was completed on time; team worked very long hours to make sure it was ready for us to move back home

Overall, the team is 100% trustworthy and a pleasure to work with. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and need to get them booked for another project next year!

Dear Melissa.
thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and thoughtful review.
we appreciate your business, support and trust!
enjoy your "new" home!
my pleasure! 🤣😉

Caio and Team!

Suzana in Moncton
Suzana in Moncton
1 review Moncton, NB

Floor, painting

Alpha Renovation were above my expectations!!!!
Amazing work done !!!! They impressed me even before the work was done since they really care for all my belongings! They covered all my furniture and nothing was damaged !
My condo looks amazing with our new floor, new color on the walls and new lights !!! Bathrooms and kitchen tiles are all clean and looks gorgeous!!! Alexa was a bonus !!!! Thank you for your special care ! I wish the best to your company !!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence

Caio and his crew were efficient, tidy and delivered our full fence project as promised in the expected timeframe and budget. It’s our 2nd project with Alpha Reno and won’t be our last.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replacement of fences and gates around the property

I was very pleased with the work, the work ethic of his crews, and the final outcome. His crews were very careful with the property and made certain that the wooden fence was being installed the way we wanted it to be. They did not hesitate to ask questions just to be sure about things. The work was done in a timely manner, the clean up was thorough, and Caio was easy to contact whenever I called him. I would definitely call him again for any type of outdoor construction involving wood.

Thank you for the amazing review. I will pass on the message to our team. It was awesome having you as a customer and seeing your satisfaction means the world to all of us.
All the best!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing Experience Start to Finish!

I recommend Caio Freitas and his team at Alpha Renovation without any reservation whatsoever. From the beginning, my dealings with Caio were professional, fair, and honest; and, that continued throughout the project. Caio was always upfront in terms of timing and cost. If he was unable to meet a deadline (which only happened once - and was beyond his control), he alerted me immediately about it and was both honest and realistic about delivery date. There were no hidden costs. There were no hidden problems. He alerted me to any potential issues in the project from the outset so that I was fully aware at every step what to expect. He communicated with me in an intelligent, clear, and timely manner throughout. Caio and his team are what home owners deserve when they hire a professional to do work at their residence - total peace of mind and professionalism. Most importantly, the work was impeccable and outstanding! Caio's team also made sure that the rest of my home was protected from damage during the work and that any construction mess was kept to a minimal and cleaned up appropriately and in a timely fashion. Alpha Renovation has earned and deserves a full 5 (without any hesitation) stars.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! we are very blessed to have customers like you! it was an absolute pleasure to work for you! all the best!

Jasmine
Jasmine

House Renovation

Caio was referred to us by our friend. From contacting him to meeting in person he was nothing but respectful and super responsive whenever we had any questions or concerns.

Everyday we went over to our new home to check on the process and we really enjoyed seeing all of the changes and additions that were done. To see the home change each time we visited was very exciting.

Throughout the whole process (which is very stressful to begin with as this was our first time going through a renovation) Caio kept us updated and communicated with us every step of the way. The estimated time for this renovation time frame given was pretty accurate. We were able to schedule our movers and our furniture deliveries on time. Our house needed a major update and required new lighting, flooring, fixtures, stairs, paint, and so much more!

Caio and his team clearly know how to work together well and it shows in their workmanship. Whenever we visited they never hesitated to answer any of our questions or inquiries. We love that we didn't have to contact multiple contractors to do a project - it was all handled within Alpha and we didn't need to seek outside help.

Total time for our renovation was 4 weeks, the changes were huge! Cannot believe that the house looked the way it did before if you saw the after photos. We are already saving up money for our next renovations in the future.

Words cannot express how much relief it is to have had the renovation process (especially our first) to go so effortlessly and smoothly. We were already feeling so anxious and stressed and are so thankful that we were referred the Alpha team to us. Thanks so much again Caio & Team!

Dear Jasmine. Thank you for the amazing review.
I will pass on the message to our team.
Its been a pleasure having you as a customer and seeing your satisfaction means the world to all of us.
Enjoy your beautiful home!!
Looking forward to the next project!
All the best!

Maria Mendoza Camba
Maria Mendoza Camba

Fixing shower leak and repair ceiling

Caio and his team went out of their way to quickly fix an unexpected leaking shower issue in our newly purchased house
During his initial visit, Caio proactively identifies similar issues waiting to happen in other washrooms. All these were fixed to a really high quality of workmanship
Things i really liked about our experience with Alpha Renovation
- Very responsive to my emails
- the initial estimate was very accurate
- extremely professional crew doing an awesome job
- A real pleasure to do business with
- the after care and clean up was top notch!

We really look forward to have them work on our future renos!

Dear Maria.
thank you for your kind words! it was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to working with you again!
all the best!
Caio Freitas and Team.

juergen
juergen

Basement and bathroom renovation

Caio and his team renovated our basement incl. bathroom. We are very happy with the work that they have done.
It was a successful project from start to finish. Caio helped us to put a detailed plan together. All the work was done by him and his team, on time and on budget. All we had to do was to choose the tiles and the bathroom fixtures.
Caio is easy to talk to, he is creative and skilled and he and his whole team are professionals committed to finishing on time without cutting corners.
Our basement looks great and we already booked another renovation (living room area and bedrooms) with Caio and his team.

Dear Juergen.
thank you so much for your kind words!
it was a pleasure to make your basement reno a reality!
we look forward to getting started on the main floor soon!
Mery Christmas and a wonderful new year!
Caio Freitas and Team!

Roy
Roy

DRYWALL /kitchen and bathroom ceiling

Alpha renovation is everything you could want in a contractor! I received their contact info as a referral from another company. I needed some drywall repairs at my home in a couple areas. As soon as I reached out to them, they were quick to respond and ballparked the cost of job based on some photos, and ball park was within reason!
Once we agreed to proceed, we booked the job.
The came on time, crew was SUPER professional. Set up a clean workspace, floor runners, protective masking, and were extremely respectful not only towards me and my family, but also our home.
All crew wore PPE to maintain excellent COVID/pandemic standards.

Did I mention that the actual drywall and paint work was Amazing??!?!!! What a finish!!! I know who to call now for all our household jobs in the future. :)

Lastly- I’ve never seen a contractor take so much care and detail to not only avoid a mess, but also took time to clean their work areas - like it was their own home. Can’t ask for more than that!

Guys- if your looking for an AMAZING, super professional contractor- do yourself a favour and call Alpha. You won’t be disappointed!
Thank you Alpha Renovation for the excellent workmanship and reasonable fair pricing!

WOW WOW WOW!
Simply blow away with your review Roy!
Thank you very much for your kind words, support, recognition and your time to write such an amazing review!
Anything you need, we are just a call/text away!
We are never done, we just finished the first project!
All the best to you and your amazing family!
Caio Freitas and Team.

More about Alpha Renovation

Alpha Renovation is a locally owned and operated remodeling company in Toronto that has over 15 yrs years of experience in delivering customer satisfied home and commercial renovation services. We are proudly serving commercial, offices, medical, industrial, homes, apartments and cottages with top-notch renovations which allow your property to appear modern and luxurious. Our ultimate goal is to provide quality work and professionalism within the budget you have decided. We do care and respect our customers and their homes as our own.