11 Hullen Crescent Toronto ON M9W 7C1

Reviews for Pest Zone Pest Control

rain9946
rain9946

Pest control

I called on a Saturday morning for service regarding a rat problem. Pestzone was there within a few hours to take care of the issue. Speedy and courteous service . Can you ask for anything more?

Thanks a lot Lorraine.
Appreciate your positive feedback.

MJACTAG
MJACTAG
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Yellow Jacket hive removal

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Gancy.... A hive was being built by yellow jackets, just outside the front door to my home. Reached out to Gancy from the positive ratings on HomeStars... I can see why he had them! Gancy arrived exactly when he said he was going to be at my home, assessed the situation and went straight to work. He provided me with the step by step details of the work that was going to be completed. He took all necessary precautions to keep us and himself safe during the process. I would not hesitate to call Gancy again... but hopefully, I won't need to!!!

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on our service.
Keep eye on it and keep me posted if have to revisit. Hopefully you won't need me again.
Thanks

Peter from Whitby
Peter from Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Ant Control

I've been using Gancy for a few years now and he's amazing to deal with. Friendly, punctual and reliable but best of all he gets the job done.

I get ants on my patio interlock and front driveway pretty bad and he does a thorough spray of the property with noticeable differences within an hour! Best of all they don't return! On a few occasions some ants would start coming back and Gancy has come to touch up for me.

Hes even took care of a wasp problem for me which was awesome!

Trust your pest control needs with Gancy and you won't be disappointed!

This is awesome
Thanks for your positive view on our service.
Appreciate it.

Christos in Mississauga
Christos in Mississauga

Always Professional

This is 2nd time we reached to Gancy at Pest Zone. Both times he has been very detailed regarding his explanation of the issue and solutions. He takes pride in his work. I would not hesitate to recommend Pest Zone.

Thanks a lot Chris
Appreciate your positive feedback on our service

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Pest treatment

We were facing cockroach issue at our home. Gancy at Pest Zone Pest Control helped us. He is truly professional. He helped us to understand the nature of this Pest and how we can avoid these. He also explained patiently what all pre-cautions we have to take in practical world to avoid these and other pests from our home.
I found this company quite responsive. They take your call and suggest suitable time unlike other firms in the area where even phone call is not picked by them.
We are 100% satisfied with their services and treatment they have given to address our Roach issue.

Thanks a lot for your time spending to dictate a positive view on our service. We are happy that we met your expectations.
Appreciate your positive feedback.
Enjoy cockroach free place.

Kim Solga in Hamilton
Kim Solga in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent and friendly!

Gancy is speedy, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I call him at the hint of a problem and he responds immediately. He’s equally helpful if the issue is minor or major. He’s happy to provide advice by text on minor issues for free. I’ve been using him for three years and will continue to do so!

This is awesome. So quick.
Thanks a lot Kim. Appreciate your time for positive feedback.
Thanks again and
Have a wonderful day.

Excellent Service, Prompt Replies, A+

Reached out via text and heard back within 10 minutes.

Booked a quick call with Gancy to discuss my situation - a 3 day old wasp nest right above my outdoor balcony! Over 100 wasps flying around my balcony making it unusable.

Gancy advised he is super busy (as expected) but said he will fit me in the next day to get it done quickly.

He came on time as discussed, wore safety gear to prevent stings and promptly cleaned up the area with his equipment. Right after, he educated both me and my wife on their tendencies and that they should disperse within a day or two.

Price was extremely fair and service was excellent. Highly recommended to those looking for pest removal in the GTA!

Thanks for your positive feedback on our service.
Really appreciate it.

Bed bugs control

Wonderful service. I rented a room and the tenant brought me bed bugs.
I called Gancy and he came next day on time. He was very helpful with advise. He was also very patient with Tanant. He answer all mine and the tenant's questions.

He sprayed very well in the room in the apartment. He invested his time and effort. Very polite and understanding in specific and difficult situation.
I would highly recommend his services.

Thanks a lot on your positive feedback.
Appreciate to spend time for us.

Philip from Markham
Philip from Markham

Bees and flies entering 2 rooms

Bees and flies have been infiltrating the two upstairs rooms for roughly the past week.

Sent a request to this company early this morning and Gancy responded within minutes and said he would drop by on the same day.

He texted me that he would be arriving in 20 minutes and he was very punctual.

I saw firsthand why this company has such ratings. Gancy is a very honest, sincere, professional and diligent person. Thank God I found him. We will be going to him if we have any future insect problems.

He did not charge me for this visit.

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on service.
Appreciate it.

Laura
Laura

OUTSTANDING Wasp Nest Removal

Gancy from Pest Zone Pest Control came to solve my wasp problem the same day I contacted him. He was very reasonably priced, extremely professional, knowledgeable, and informative.
OUTSTANDING customer service from a true professional.
I highly recommend him, you will be very impressed.

I am so grateful that I received this positive feedback without asking for. This kind of clients always push me to do outstanding work. I really appreciate your feedback before I finish my day schedule.
I hope they do not come back at that area but if they than shout out loudly.
Thanks and stay safe

More about Pest Zone Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.