Abba Landscaping Inc

Nicole from Langley
Nicole from Langley
5 reviews Langley, BC

New Under-Deck Patio & Walkway w/ Pavers

We needed a new back patio and a walkway from the front of the house to get to it. We chose Jairo for his price and design ideas.
We are so happy with how it turned out! Hard working crew, excellent job, highly recommend! Two of our neighbours want to hire him too.
He also replaced a gate and fence panel for us.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Re & re 200feet of retaining wall

Took two weeks to complete. Workers arrived early and stayed late. Always polite and pleasant do work with. This was a big job. Thanks to all workers involved!

thanks so much for such wonderful review. it was a total pleasure working with you as always 😊

Abba Landscaping Inc

N.Zakus from Burnaby
N.Zakus from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Replaced an old patio and created foundation for shed

Jairo and his crew were very good. Ripped up an old patio that was completely overgrown and replaced it with nice new tiles. The old tiles were used to create a new foundation for a second shed.

thank you for your great review.

abba landscaping inc

A happy customer
A happy customer
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Bamboo removal

I feel very fortunate to have found Jairo and his team at Abba Landscaping. Their first job for me was to remove mature bamboo growing along the side of our house, near the concrete foundation. Abba not only removed the roots but also dug a trench and installed a heavy-duty root barrier to prevent further growth. The work was done promptly, neatly, and Jairo emailed me photos after completion. I noted that his team even removed pesky ivy which was growing in between the stones on the side of the house. Jairo then told me that sometimes some bamboo shoots can come back and if they did, to let him know and he would come back to remove them, no charge. I was particularly impressed with his keeping his word and coming back not once but twice, to remove a few shoots which had grown back. The second time was almost a year later. I didn't even have to ask him; he just came around to do a quality control check. Most companies deal with you once and then forget about you. Jairo truly cares about his customers. He has essentially guaranteed his work by showing me that he is willing to keep coming back for any little shoots which may come back in the future. Pretty impressive customer service! I have recommended Jairo and Abba Landscaping to all my friends and neighbours. My next project is to get them to trim my 300 linear feet of cedar hedges. I am so glad I found Jairo! He is honest, reliable, has reasonable prices, and stands by his work. I'm happy to give him the highest recommendation. Five stars!

thank you for this amazing testimony 🙏

abba landscaping inc

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Outdoor Renovation

Abba Landscaping created an outdoor oasis for us. Pavers for our pergola structure, levelled our grass, landscaping lighting to enhance our beautiful plants, concrete slabs for our beautiful rock way pathway to the hot tub deck. They added drain tiles along the side of the house as Also created beautiful planter boxes and siding with leftover ebony wood. Added succulents in them and waiting for warmer weather to add herbs on bottom planter.
Abba Landscaping is reliable, professional, detailed, honest, and most importantly very easy to work with. Highly recommend! Our next project will be our front yard.

"Thank you for the great review"

Abba Landscaping

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

complete landscaping and patio/walkway paving

I was very happy with the work that Abba Landscaping did which included: completely re-paving area under our deck, new beds, new walkway with retaining wall and crush, new grass with a border. As a secondary project they also re-paved our front walkway.

Very easy to work with and took great care to make sure I was satisfied.

👏😮10 🌟🤩 Review.

Thank you so much Pippa for such amazing testimony.

We really loved to work with you!

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Patio installation

They did a great job on time. And on budget and left the site tidy and clean every day

8 🌟 review! wow. thanks so much for your generosity.

chotel22 in North Vancouver
chotel22 in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Front Yard Make Over

We are so thrilled with the work Abba Landscaping did. They transformed our front yard into an amazing space. Hardworking and reliable team. I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

10 🌟 review! thanks so much Carla, you are also amazing 👏

Barry
Barry
0 reviews Delta, BC

Backyard Patio

These guys just finished building a patio for us and we are extremely pleased with the results and the overall experience. Not only do they do fantastic work but they are neat and tidy. Highly recommended!

👏 10 🌟 review. Thanks so much Barry, We also enjoyed working with you.

Gany and Francisco felt like working at home with all your support and hospitality.

please enjoy your new patio for many years to come.

More about Abba Landscaping Inc

Abba Landscaping is an expert when it comes to Landscape Lighting in Vancouver and the surrounding areas, we strive to be the leaders in our industry while helping our customers achieve their goals. We have been in the landscape business for over 10 years and have the knowledge and experience to make your property or investment look its absolute best. The Abba Landscaping crew takes great pride in superior workmanship and always stand behind their work.Benjamin Franklin quoted

THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF A LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.

At Abba Landscaping we take pride in our work and stand behind our commitment to excellence in all we do.​ We work with you to obtain the lasting results you expect within your project.

Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. We understand that is only one way to do things “The right way, the first time”