Enterprise Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Enterprise Garage Doors

Reviews for Enterprise Garage Doors

Great Customer Experience

My experience with Enterprise Garage Doors was phenomenal.

The installation technicians were extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient. The young man that I worked with answered all of my questions with a friendly demeanour and my installation was done with quality custom wood material(s) and completed within our agreed upon timeframe. The employees really have an excellent understanding of what it means to not only provide excellent customer service, but a quality customer experience. I would highly recommend this business for anyone looking to upgrade their garage doors or repair any damages.

Thanks for your exclusive Review on Enterprise Garage Doors

Garage Upgrade

Words can’t describe how great Kevin was when we contacted him to inquire about a upgraded garage. He was prompt with responding as well as giving us detailed information that we required regarding the service. He was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone requiring these services…If I ever need these services in the future...I know exactly who to call. Thank you for our new modernized garage Kevin…It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Door Installation

The guys were professional, friendly and particular about their work. They respond quickly to my text messages and we love our new garage doors. It was very hard for me to make a decision on the colour and type of door that I ultimately went with. Kevin was extremely patient and understanding of my struggle and at the end, it was all worth it. I would definitely use them in the future and will recommend to my family and friends.

Thanks for your review and patience with us also, your doors Look great!

Kian in Toronto
Kian in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Door installation

I was looking to change my garage door due to the previous door having structural damage. I phoned the company and the owner came to my home to provide measurements. I showed him a picture of the door that I wanted and he provided me with various options concerning the tint of windows and door material. When the door arrived, he and his team were professional with the installation. I am very satisfied with the final product.

That's for your Excellent review Kian ,it was a pleasure doing business with you .

kristina in North York
kristina in North York
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Best value for your money!

Kevin was easy to communicate with from quote to installation and beyond. For the same doors, competitors were asking for more. Kevin was the best value for the exact same product and offered exceptional customer service. Thank you Kevin!!

thanks for your review Khristina I'm glad you're happy

Damian  in Oshawa
Damian in Oshawa
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage door

5 Star plus, Kevin was amazing, he helped me fix my neighbours garage door after my son damaged it. He arrived half an hour after I called, on a Saturday afternoon no less.

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage door

Enterprise garage doors came and efficiently tackled my garage door . They were really pleasant and even left my garage nice and neat after their job was complete . Super satisfied with their service. I highly recommend using them again .

Thanks for your review Chris.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Great, quick and reasonably priced garage door replacement

Our garage door broke and was stuck open (it was clearly warped, damaged and beyond repair). Kevin came within a couple of hours of me calling and helped me pick out a garage door that was in stock and installed it within a week. From beginning to end he made it a super easy process and didn’t leave me waiting around w no garage door for an extended period of time. Also, even though I was in a pinch and clearly wanted a quick replacement there was no price gouging or anything like that. Kevin was great to deal with and I’d highly recommend Enterprise.

And of course the new garage door looks great.

Ashiyah
Ashiyah
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Doors

When I came upon Enterprise Garage Doors it was perfect timing and my house was under Reno and we needed a new garage door. I had contacted them and thankfully they were available to do the job for me. Just from looking at the reviews I had high hopes and they did not disappoint! My Garage door was perfect, and I had the best customer service experience with them, the really value their customers and value doing a great job. I really recommend this company to anyone looking to get their garage doors done!

service

beyond amazing service is provided within getting the job done. never found myself to have a problem with the company nor the people. really nice and good quality work goes into getting every job done as it shows. highly recommended!!!!

More about Enterprise Garage Doors

ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS HOME SERVICES | REPAIRS OPENERS GARAGE DOORS DOOR CONSTRUCTION VIDEO GALLERY PRODUCTS & ACCESSORIES ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONTACT US WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS HOME SERVICES | REPAIRS OPENERS GARAGE DOORS DOOR CONSTRUCTION VIDEO GALLERY PRODUCTS & ACCESSORIES ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONTACT US (647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263 SERVING ALL ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Whitby?