NF Masonry

Chimney Build & Repair
609 3391 bloor street west Etobicoke Toronto ON M8X 1G3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for NF Masonry

Ana C
Ana C
2 reviews North York, ON

Great job on our chimney.

Niall and this team were very professional from the very start. He came by and provided a quote, and was able to accommodate us. He rebuilt our very old chimney and did a great job.
Would definitely work with Niall and his team again. Thank you guys for a great job!

For the job and the review

Samantha
Samantha

Chimney rebuild

I felt confident with hiring NF masonry to rebuild our chimney after meeting with Niall onsite for a quote. After reading many positive reviews of his good work and that they would stand by their work, I was eager to move forward and book the rebuild before Fall time approached. Niall was able to fit us in a few weeks later, and they finished the job within the day. Niall and his partner were courteous and respectful of our property and neighbours. Happy to have hired NF masonry.

Hi Samantha

Thank you for the great review, we're glad your happy with the new chimney. Thank you for the job!!

Frank
Frank
18 reviews North York, ON

Good Job!

After a fierce rain storm we noticed a bubble forming in our bathroom ceiling. It eventually dripped and broke through with the next rain. We had recently had our roof done and thought it was that. However the roofing company told us our chimney was falling apart. We eventually hired NF Masonry to rebuild our chimney after Niall inspected it and gave us his recommendations. NF Masonry was thorough, clean, within estimate, punctual and friendly.

In the end the leak in the bathroom persisted after a rain but after an inspection by Home Core Inc. it was found not to be related to the chimney.

Review has 2 previous versions

Hi frank

Thanks for the review much appreciated, I will call after the next rain to see if it's all good.

Rob
Rob

Chimney Rebuild

NFMasonry did a great job rebuilding my chimney this week. From the beginning, Niall arrived when he said he would, gave me advice and options regarding the work, gave me an estimate on the spot, and followed up with a emailed written one when he said he would. No chasing required on my part. The job was completed in a very short period after I agreed to a very reasonable quote, and he and his team were very personable, worked quickly, and cleaned up nicely after the job was completed. I was surprised how quickly it was done!
In fact the very same day, I recommended him to my neighbour who was also in need of chimney repair, and he gladly went to speak to her after completely my job.
He replied to any texts, emails promptly even with follow up questions I had after completion. I most likely have more masonry work to have done in the future, and wont need to search further than contacting NFMasonary, they will get my call first.
I would strongly recommend them for your chimney work
Rob M

Hi Rob

Thank you very much for the great review, we're glad your happy with the job.. Thank you for the water and pop and best of luck with the new car.

Chimney rebuild

NF Masonry rebuilt our chimney 1 week ago.
Niall's work was fast, clean, very competitively priced and his workmanship was great.
I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for a chimney rebuild.

Hi Paul

Thank you the review, I'm glad your happy with the job.

Fred P.
Fred P.

Chimney rebuild

Excellent job at a great price. Very clean and
Professional. Would reccomend without reservation.
Fred

Good to know your happy

J. G.  in
J. G. in

Excellent job

We just had two chimneys rebuilt. Niall and his crew arrived when promised on time. Did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend him. As well, we will definitely use him for our next project.
Thanks Niall!

Hi J
Thank you for the review and for the job. Good to know you guys are happy with our work .

Ed A.
Ed A.

Chimney rebuild/repair

Niall was recommended to us by a friend (and neighbour). We had another contractor scheduled; but decided to go with NF Masonry instead. Niall was professional, prompt, courteous, efficient, clean and competitively priced. We highly recommend NF for any kind of masonry work.

ED

Thank you for the great review, it's a pleasure working for customers like you !!!

Mary
Mary

Chimney rebuild

Niall was responsive and did the work well. He came and took photos from the roof and was reasonably priced.
Most important, the chimney looks great. We are very happy we went with Niall and NF Masonry.

Hi Mary

Thank you for the lovely review.
All the best.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Chimney rebuild

In sum, a great experience from NF. A windstorm took down a tree which damaged my chimney. Niall one of few to come out for an inspection and quote. Very prompt and descriptive about the job. Finished the job professionally with minimal disruptions. Niall is a super responsive gentlemen, always quick to answer my questions.

Hi Tom

It was a Pleasure working for you and your family

More about NF Masonry

NF Masonry

Niall comes with over 25 years in expertise in Irish Traditional Stone Masonry as well as other masonry styles. Niall's commitment excellence is unsurpassed,thanks to his strong work ethic, attention to detail and dedication to his craft. Niall's commitment to work closely with his customers to provide quality workmanship and exceptional service. customer service is not transactional and instead is built on rapport and trust.

Please call Niall today to learn what is possible.