Geebo Electric

Formerly GeeBo Electrical Contracting Services and Pro Home Technologies
Electricians
Oshawa ON L1G 5S6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Old Toronto  >  Geebo Electric  >  Conscientious and Capable
Ed
Ed

Conscientious and Capable

Garete was very responsive to our initial query and flexible about timing. He gave us a quote for the work and that is what we paid. Garete was great on communications, polite and a pleasure to work with.

One of the jobs was replacing an old fluorescent kitchen fixture with a replacement LED. Despite several challenges, he managed to put up the new light so perfectly that the unpainted areas showing look like no more than shadow. In a 92 year-old house, he thought through the challenges and found great solutions. We were very impressed with the work quality and tidiness.

Upstairs was a problem I spent hours trying to solve. He disposed of the problem in record time and left everything looking neat.

We have already recommended him to a friend and would certainly call him in the future if we need an electrician.

Thank you Ed for your amazing review! it was my pleasure to be of service to you as your electrician.
I also want to thank you for the hospitality you and your family showed!
Thanks again for your business! I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Best Regards