E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Framing
800 Lawrence ave west Toronto ON M6A
Framing
E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Augustine in Toronto
Augustine in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Load-bearing wall

Eshan and his crew from EB design did an excellent job in opening up the load bearing wall in the basement. They were always on time and completed the job in the agreed upon time frame. Everyday they do clean the site before leaving. I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for trusting E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

Marsha from Richmond Hill
Marsha from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

EB steel

Eshan and his crew from EB design assisted me expand the patio door opening to 10’ w x 8’ h. They are excellent and trustworthy in the skill and service. Extremely knowledgeable and a team player for our project ! Would recommend highly.

Thank you for trusting E.B. Design & Construction Inc. we are glad that you are satisfied.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Beams, Wall & ceiling drops removal

Ehsan & group always on time to work. Never miss a day. They are motivated, talented, courteous, very knowledgeable, focused, flexible, goal oriented and problem solvers. Their work is solid, strong & neat. Everyday they do clean the site before leaving. Contractors like them are hard to find. I would recommend to anyone who need beam/wall modification services. They are the Best!!

Shaheena in Toronto
Shaheena in Toronto

Load Bearing Wall Removal

I was very satisfied with the work of E.B. Design & Construction Inc. the whole process from beginning to end was explained well. They completed the work in the timeline outlined and were very professional. They were always reachable and answered any questions we had along the way. I would recommend them to family and friends and use their services again if needed.

Melody in Toronto
Melody in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

wall removal

I am extremely happy with the workmanship provided by Ehsan & his whole team. We needed to remove a wall to create an open concept kitchen layout. In total they removed 2 walls and replaced them with beams and completed the job in 4 days. After each day’s work, they did a great job of sweeping and cleaning up. Ehsan & his team were very professional, were easy to communicate with, was quick to respond to enquiries and followed through on the timelines set. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out & I highly recommend this company!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Structural wall removal and beam installation

Ehsan and his team was professional and punctual, the completion was done faster than expected. He was quick to communicate and the whole process was super smooth. His team also took the time to prep the house well and clean up was thorough. I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking to get this done for their home.

erin.menzies in North York
erin.menzies in North York

Structural wall removal and LVL Beam

Ehsan and his crew were consummate professionals from start to finish. They offered a clearly communicated plan, did not deviate, were timely, polite and clean. Everything was done exactly on schedule and the city inspector actually commented on their thoroughness.

We were so happy with the work and highly recommend them.

Thank you Erin.

Yuliya in Oakville
Yuliya in Oakville

Wall removal

This is my one of the best experiences with a contractor. Everything was as we agreed. He followed engineer's specs, and when there was a question, he waited for engineer's answer, not rushing anything or cutting corners. They were always on time and cleanup everything after they were done.
We are very happy and pleasant with their work.

3 reviews Aurora, ON

Two load bearing wall removals

We cannot thank Ehsan and his Team enough, we are in the process of fully gutting our 40 year old home and decided to open up both the family room/kitchen and basement by removing a load bearing wall on each floor. We found Ehsan to be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the construction, engineering/architect and inspection approval process and had the work completed ahead of schedule. Both he and his Team were very punctual , hard working and Ehsan kept us informed every step through the construction process

During the renovation Ehsan uncovered a major structural issue with the home which he was able to rectify with both the engineer and inspector's approval. We would not hesitate to recommend Ehsan and his Team for any load bearing wall removal project that you are considering.

RP
RP

Wall removal, beam & footing Install

Ehsan and his crew were fantastic. They were very responsive, reasonably priced, and clearly much more experienced than all of the other contractors I talked to in terms wall removal and beam/post installation.

The scope of work was to remove a long load bearing wall and replace a LVL beam and new posts. Install a flush 2x8 beam to open a door way with new posts. Dig through the basement floor to install a new concrete footing & post to support the LVL beam on the main floor.

Ehsan and his crew arrived on time every day, gave detailed updates and finished ahead of schedule. They found an issue early on with a drain pipe passing through the new footing location but Ehsan talked to my engineer and quickly came up with a solution with no time lost. They arrived on Monday and finished on Thursday with the final building inspection approved on Friday morning.

The entire team were easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. I especially appreciate that they notified me when to call the building inspector including an early inspection for the new footing prior to pouring the concrete. This was something that other contractors I spoke to didn’t even mention was required.

I highly recommend these guys, the quality of work exceeded my expectations and I even noticed they added extra support for posts beyond the original drawings for wherever it made sense to. I am very happy to have gone with Ehsan for this project.

More about E.B. Design & Construction Inc.

E.B. Design and Construction Inc.

Esan and his team will come into your home to help you turn it into your open concept castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.

we Create your dream open concept house... call us now!
framing :
framing - rough carpentry- LVL installation - load bearing wall removal-steel post installation -steel beam installation-open concept design.

structural engieenering service is available.
city permit service is available.