Zelta Floor & Design

lisp2010 in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stairs

My stairs look amazing!
The crew are very clean, they protected my floors and left almost no dust. They cleaned every night before leaving so that we could use the stairs and area dust free. They gave me a lot of options for stain that were all great.
We had to work around some of the things I had already, but it came out perfect.

Stair Refinishing in Downtown Toronto

We hired Zelta to refinish two staircases in our house in downtown Toronto. Our staircases were old, cracked and scuffed - Serge, Ken and their team did a fantastic job updating them to match the rest of our house and existing floors. Work was completed on budget and wrapped a few days early, and the crew did an amazing job containing any mess and dust throughout the project. We love our new staircases and highly recommend Zelta!

Robert
Robert
15 reviews Ajax, ON

Stain staircase

Amazing company and amazing service. I was really nervous about any company I was going to hire to stain my main staircase since it's the first thing you see when you walk into the home.
I had alot of questions and concerns and Serge and Anastasia took the time to answer all of them.
The workers were very polite and respectful of our home taking extra care to clean up afterwards. The job they did was perfect, true professionals. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

efthymiadis in Maple
efthymiadis in Maple

Excellent Work!

Zelta Flooring started and finished their work on time. They did excellent work for a very competitive price. Zelta made sure the job was done right and that I was satisfied with their work. I will definitely reach out to them again if I need more flooring work done.
Thank you!

thank you for the review Nik! looking forward working with you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Project

I saw your team working in my area and you looked to be doing an excellent job so I recommended you to my sister and she’s looking into hiring for a project. She also couldn’t help but notice one of your workers, he has short hair and a beard with tattoos on his right arm. She would be very interested to know who he is because she thinks he is very, incredibly attractive.

thank you for review and recommendation !

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

Floor sanding refinishing

Serge and team did a great job masking floor damage, work done on time and on budget. Some spots thought to be difficult to remove came up beautifully. Highly recommended team

Thank you for sharing a review! I am glad that you are happy with a floor refinishing service we have provided

Anna
Anna
4 reviews , ON

Refinishing of entire hardwood floor

Serg and team were professional and got the job done in the time specified. Floors look amazing

Thank you kindly for taking time to write a review !

Anwar in Barrie
Anwar in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Installation of Vinyl flooring tiles

Serge and his team did an excellent job. They met all the 3As of the project, ie completed the work at Ageeed cost, Agreed time and Agreed specifications.
They gave an advice which was best suited to our needs and placed our interst ove all other considerations. They were very friendly and did not hesitate to respond to our quries and concerns to our full satisfaction. They knew their job well.
The company is a valuable addition to my contact list and I will be quite happy to recommend them to others in complete confidence.
I wish them great success in the future

Hi Anwar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leaving us such kind review. It was a pleasure for our team to work on your vinyl installation project. Please keep us in mind for a future floor or stair reno projects and thanks again for choosing our service! :)

Best wishes,

Phil in Milton
Phil in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Stair Refinishing and Hardwood Floor Instal

Serge and his team were very professional, neat, on time and did amazing quality work. We are very happy with our brand new stairs and hardwood floor installation and would highly recommend Serge and his team

thank you Phil for your kind review.
I'm glad you satisfied with our work.
best regards,

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Professional excellence from A to Z

I hired Zelta after doing a thorough research and never looked back. The company delivered an outstanding service from the first contact to the post-renovation follow up. Consistently on time, well organized, courteous, clean. They put the customer first and go above and beyond to ensure you're satisfied. We absolutely LOVE our new floors and staircase. The project was well-priced and completed within concise timelines. I also admired the team spirit and mutual respect they have for each other. Highly recommend Zelta!

Thank you for putting your trust in us and allow us to be part of your renovation project.
It was such a pleasure doing business with you.

More about Zelta Floor & Design

For Zelta Floor and Design, flooring is a work of art. Your floors should reflect your unique taste and style. We are Toronto flooring contractor who create magnificent floors and elegant stairs that redefine luxury for you. *** FREE ESTIMATE from quantity take-off to detailed quote FREE CONSULTATION to help ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Richmon Hill?