Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Markham ON L6C 1M2

Facebook
Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Heat pump leak repair

These guys were great! Showed up on time, friendly, and competent. Price was reasonable too.

Thank you Jordan I'm glad we were able to help. Please call us anytime.

Patrick
Patrick

Professional and excellent

We had Consumers Choice come in to look into significant noise issues we were having with our heating/cooling system and ductwork. Louie did a fantastic job of diagnosing the problem and remedying the situation by making certain adjustments. When we called, we thought we would have to replace all the ductwork so we were happy that Louie was able to find another solution saving us thousands of dollars in the process. I was happy with my interactions with Consumers Choice and cannot recommend them highly enough.

I'm happy we were able to resolve the problem.
Call us anytime.

Matt in London
Matt in London
0 reviews London, ON

Technician arrived 2hrs after my call

It was the coldest day & noticed my furnace burner cycling. Called Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling and they had a technician at my door step in 2 hours!!! Very impressive!!

The technician was polite & knowledgable on the situation. After a few diagnostics he found the problem. Heat was restored!!

Thx guys, great job!!!

Your very welcome Matt. Im happy were able to help.

Chris on Euclid
Chris on Euclid

New AC Unit

Installed a new AC unit in a timely manner. Have used them every year to service my furnace as well. Needed the condensation drain cleaned out this summer and they were the quickest service provider to get someone on site. Great work and friendly crew.

cbrauer
cbrauer

Product and service

I needed a new furnace and had a few companies come in and look at it and give me a quote. Someone had recommended Consumers Choice Hearjnf and coolibg to me
When Louis came he was the only one who has pointed out what really was wrong with the furnace. We set up an appointment for installation. The gentlemen he sent were on time and extremely good at what they had to do. It was a challenge for the. Work well done

Thank you Carol. Im glad we were able to help you. Enjoy the holidays.

maryannie.attard
maryannie.attard
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace Changeover

They were very prompt, friendly and did excellent work. I couldn't be happier. Well done and keep up the good work.

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad your happy.

Cathleen
Cathleen

AC drain line repair

I got a next-day appointment for an AC repair, and Terry showed up exactly on time, did a great job, at an affordable rate. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Thank you for your kind review.

George
George

New boiler system for a residential and commercial building.

Once again Louie and his professional team exceeded my expectations. Louie looked after everything for the removal of the old heating system and installation of a new 199,000 btu energy efficient system in less than a week. I have had so many comments from trades as well as the owner of the building on how meticulous the work was. You have once again made my team and company look good. Thanks again. George Chellew. Casa Nouvelle Design Build Inc.

Thanks George looking forward working with you on the next project.

1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Furnace stopped working during the January cold snap ...

On one of the coldest days in early January, our furnace just stopped working. My husband called Consumers Choice. Shortly after that, we had arrangements made to have our furnace replaced. I was very happy with the fact the technician arrived on time, was very polite, got right to work. Before I knew it, the new furnace was installed and running. I was even happier when the old furnace, and all associated garbage, was removed and the work area was cleaned up.

If ever you're in need of prompt service, quality workmanship and ture customer service, call Consumers Choice. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind review.

More about Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Consumers Choice Heating and Cooling Inc.
90 Crockford Blvd Unit 2.
Scarborough Ont. M1R 3C3
consumerschoiceheating.com
consumerschoiceinfo@gmail.com
416-722-8740

Hello,
My name is Louie Torrone owner and operator of Consumers Choice Heating Cooling Inc.
We are a full service residential and light commercial HVAC company that specializes in installation, service, and repairs.
We also provide a complete hvac istallation for renovations and new construction.

If your looking for a knowledgeable and reliable Hvac company for you next project, please call or email at your earliest convenience.

You can also find us on the following

www.facebook.com
www.linkedin.com
www.houzz.com
www.trustedpros.com
www.renotrades.com
www.instagram.com

Louie Torrone
Owner / Operator
Consumers Choice Heating and Cooling Inc.
LIVE LIFE WITH COMFORT

Furnace, Air conditioner, Humidifier, Tankless Water Heater, Infloor Heating, Boiler, Driveway Snow Melt, High Velocity Systems, Rooftop units, Unit heaters, Space Heaters, Ductless Heatpumps, Air Handlers.
- Gas lines above and below ground for - barbecue, stove, dryer - Furnace - Air conditioner - Boiler - Humidifier - Fireplace - Hot water tank conventional / powered vented / tankless - Commercial rooftop unit - Commercial unit heater - Swimming pool heater - Duct work - Hrv units - HVAC mechanical design and much more.
Goodman, Keeprite, Payne, Carrier, Lennox, York, Luxaire, Amana, Trane, American Standard, Tempstart, Mitsubishi, NTI, Rinnai, Navian, and many more.
2014
Cash, Cheque, E-transfer, Money Order and Credit Card
Gas Fitter and 313a Air Conditioning.
George Brown Colege