Exotherm Spray Foam Systems Inc.

Insulation
120 Carlauren Rd. Unit 4 Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Insulation
Exotherm Spray Foam Systems Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Exotherm Spray Foam Systems Inc.

Nancy in Concord
Nancy in Concord

Attic Insulation

Anthony at Exotherm was the fastest to respond and give a quote for updating our attic insulation. He demonstrated both expert knowledge and experience as shown in his assessment, explanations, and answers to our questions. We had the old (40 years) fibreglass insulation (batts and loose) completely removed, baffle vents installed (there were only a few wooden ones before), soffit damming, spray foam the attic floor to R12, spray foam the rim joists and the attic side of the skylight shaft to R24. Mold control was applied before and after spray foaming. This was followed up with blown in cellulose, and attic hatch insulation/ weather stripping. Sufficient cellulose was installed to allow for eventual settling and still achieve final R60 thermal resistance. Anthony and his crews (including Adam and Courtney) were highly skilled, professional, always focused, efficient, courteous and cheerful. They practiced safety precautions and always cleaned up at the end of each day. We noticed the area under the skylight is now significantly cooler on very hot sunny days. They performed an amazing, high quality job at every stage and exceeded our expectations. Exotherm is highly recommended!

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your kind sentiments, your words are greatly appreciated!!! We are glad that the high standards we set for ourselves exceeded your expectations, and it was a pleasure working with you as well!!! It is gratifying to know that you are feeling the effects of our work during the recent heatwave, all the best!!!

Kuper in Oshawa
Kuper in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Garage spray foam

I can never be bothered leaving reviews about contractors but these guys earned and deserve such an amazing review. Anthony and his team did such an outstanding job applying spray foam in my garage, I could not be happier. Anthony is very knowledgeable with the product and assessment on what to spray foam. Anthony came to my house a couple of times to give me estimates and also explaining what I should spray. With his quotes, he also provided information about the product, WSIB documents, insurance documents. I sprayed the garage ceiling (daughters bedroom above), rim joists, a common living wall, I-beams, and a block wall in the ceiling. The end result is perfect. Immediately I was able to feel a difference in my daughters bedroom up above the garage.
They arrived on time. Before starting, the worker explained the process to me. He covered the floors and everything in my garage. The spray was very uniform. Once finished and before cleaning up he called me into the garage to make sure I was happy with everything (which I was). Very friendly and professional.
If you are looking for spray foam, look no further, choose Exotherm Spray Foam. I would definitely recommend them. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Hey Paul,

Exposed floors are one of the primary areas where thermal bridging occurs, the heat or cold not only travelling up into the floor, but into the walls as well, and closed cell 2lb SPF is the only solution to this in my humble opinion. Sadly enough though, more often than not, most builders choose cheaper alternatives, such as batt insulation, 0.5lb light density SPF, or blown-in loosefill insulation, all of which are effective in their own right when used in the proper application, in this circumstance however, not so much so. This is by far the number one complaint that we receive from homeowners, "the room is too hot in the summer, and colder than the rest of the home in winter", and nine times out of ten, the room above the garage is their children's room, and being a father myself, I know the natural instinct of wanting to protect your child, especially your little girl. I'm glad we could make a difference in your home, and we appreciate you being adamant about sharing your experience with us, thank you so much and all the best!!!

Angelo in Innisfil
Angelo in Innisfil

Attic insulation

OMG what an amazing company. The crew knew their stuff. Every bit of it. Efficient, worked all day until 1st phase was complete. Clean, laid down floor protectors, were very careful with hose through the house. We received many quotes from different companies, telling this and that.
The owner Anthony, emailed their insurance papers, WSIB documents. Every up to code, trustworthy, honest, knowledgeable and friendly. And the best price.
Highly recommend

Angelo,

First and foremost I would like to extend our appreciation for taking the time to leave us a review, and such a positive one at that!!! We know that life can be hectic and finding the time to do so can be difficult, in addition to that you should know the team that performed the installation at your home expressed how much of a joy to work with you and your wife were, very welcoming and hospitable!!! It was honestly a pleasure and we would be more than happy to do so again if need be, all the best!!!

1 review Collingwood, ON

New build, excellent work

Exotherm did both the insulation (spray foam, batt, and soundproofing batt) plus the drywall. Four different crews that all worked seamlessly at different times and the final job was excellent. They ran into various small issues related to framing etc. (work by others) but found solutions at no additional cost which was really great.
Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Also painters just finished and they complimented the drywall installers to I think that is a very high praise.

Thank you so much for the positive testimony, all of our crews are specialists in their respective fields, and we are thoroughly satisfied when it shows in the end product!!! All the best with your beautiful new home, we were glad to be a involved in it's construction!!!

scottsuttie
scottsuttie
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic insulation

Wanted to update attic insulation after 26 years in the house! Anthony quickly gave a quote and great explanation of the work and had his crew in within a week. The team covered and protected all work areas and left the house very clean. Very pleased with the work and noticed a difference in the upstairs temperature immediately! Thank you!!

Hi Scott,

Glad to be of service, and the fact that you felt the effects immediately warms our hearts (see what I did there). All the best and take care!!!

Thanks

Ryan k
Ryan k
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic insulation top up

The Exotherm Spray team did a great job. Great at outing all our insulation options with fair pricing. The installation team were very efficient and clean. I appreciated the clean up the team did post-installation. Great job.

Ryan,

We understand that nobody has to leave a review, we only hope that we perform our duties to a level of excellence that our clients will feel compelled to WANT to leave us one. I actually had a potential client that didn't end up using us because he said that our reviews were too good to be true and must be fake, in all honesty that was the greatest compliment of all!!! By no means are we perfect, but we genuinely do care and give it our all, and people do appreciate that. We are grateful to you for acknowledging this as well as sharing your experience with us, especially being someone new to the country, I am glad we could extend the Canadian hospitality that we are renown for, all the best in your new home!!!

Foam Insulation & vapour barrier

Anthony and his team just finished insulation yesterday. I am very pleased & satisfied with the work. His crew ( Nathan & Donnel) were very friendly and thorough with their job.

The building inspector just came today to do inspection & he validated my claimed. He was impressed with the quality of work, he even took some pictures to show others a quality work . He stated " I wish this is how all the insulation job should be performed "

I definitely would recommend Exotherm to others.

Your sentiments are gratifying, and being that the inspector who has seen and continues to see hundreds of spray foam jobs throughout the GTA made that comment, embodies exactly what we would like Exotherm to be known for, thank you and happy holidays, all the best in the new year!!!

Brian
Brian
1 review Pickering, ON

Insulated garage, great work, very professional, reasonable price

Wanted my garage insulated and drywalled. They came quickly, installed everything and left it looking great. From booking to completion was about 3 weeks, but most of that was because we were waiting for the delivery of the garage door, the main project took 3 days. Staff were courteous and helpful, good communication and a good price.

Brian,

Your easy going and courteous demeanour made our crew's work that much simpler, as all of our trades truly enjoy doing what they do and helping improve the comfort of our client's homes is our priority. The pandemic driven delay in the delivery of the insulated garage door was an unforeseen circumstance and you were very understanding in regards to that, hope all goes well with the new gym, happy holidays and all the best in the new year!!!

Tim
Tim

Insulation, ceiling drywall

Anthony and team did great job in variety of projects:
1) Spray foam and blown insulation in attic
2) Spray foam underside of bay window
3) Spray foam of exterior to crawl space
4) Drywall bedroom and foyer ceiling
5) Frame in electrical panel in basement

Will hire them again!

Thank you Tim for trusting us with your home!!! When a homeowner knows exactly what they want and is as prepared as you were having done your research prior to consulting us, it makes the process that much easier for our workers, and the results exemplify that!!! Kudos to you and your girlfriend and we would love to work with you again in the future!!!

Attic insulation

I recently had my attic insulated by Exotherm. The job was very well done on short notice and professionally managed from start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

I had 3 spray foamers give me quotes before making my decision, and these things made the difference in deciding to trust Exotherm:
- CUFCA certification
- Insured business- proof of insurance provided in the quote
- Level of knowledge conveyed in person
- Anthony’s sense of professionalism

Thank you for choosing Exotherm to handle your insulation needs, you can be professional and do horrible work, or not be very professional and do excellent work, we like to pride ourselves on giving the best of both worlds!!! Enjoy your holidays with your new little one and all the best for the new year!!!

More about Exotherm Spray Foam Systems Inc.

Exotherm Spray Foam Systems Inc. provides full service wall systems, specializing in spray polyurethane foam installation, fibreglass/rockwool batt insulation, sound attenuation systems, fibrous attic insulation, DC315 thermal barrier, cementitious fireproofing, Vipeq thermal corkshield, as well as finished drywall and framing. We are certified by CUFCA (Canadian Urethane Foam Contractors Association), UFC (Urethane Foam Consultants), Caliber and IFTI (International Fireproofing Technologies Inc.), as well as an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, members of BILD (Building Industry and Land Development Association), Canadian Home Builders Association, RenoMark and Baumler Approved.

Servicing the residential, commercial, institutional and industrial sectors alike, we can handle projects of any magnitude, whether large or small, in an efficient, timely manner, all while utilizing the latest equipment, techniques and materials available on the market. At Exotherm, we pride ourselves on being one of the leaders in the industry, and by eliminating the need to contact multiple trades who are often not working on the same page, we are able to see the job through seamlessly from start to finish. All of our installers are experienced, licensed specialists in their field, and strive to complete the task on budget and on time, with a professional and courteous, customer first attitude, so contact us today for a free, no obligation quote!!!