Camera Installers Inc.

Mississauga ON L5L 5W7
Home Automation
Camera Installers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Camera Installers Inc.

Rob C.
Rob C.
1 review Milton, ON

Home Camera Surveillance System

Right from the first phone call, Victor was courteous, professional, knowledgable and helpful. He provided an initial quote and camera plan using google images of my home, provided a no cost site visit to confirm the initial plan, show the cameras and image quality, and discuss how the installation would go. He was patient and never applied sale pressure as he waited for me to make my decision( a period of several weeks). The install went as described, his team were professional, courteous, and respectful of my home and personal time. There had to be a small change to one camera placement due to building construction. Victor took the time to explain to me why it wouldn't work, a reasonable "plan B" for location, and ensured I was okay with the move before going ahead to do any work. Once all the cameras were installed, he took the time to ensure I was happy with all the camera images and carefully went through how the software works so I was confident in using my system to its full capabilities. Overall, it was a great customer experience and I'm happy with the finished product. Highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working with you. I think the 4mp cameras you chose were a perfect fit for the coverage required. The images looked great !

Farida
Farida

Security Camera Installation

Victor was professional honest and friendly. He designed a system that suited our needs and met our budget. He even did an after service visit to make sure we were happy with the install and answer any questions we night have had. Great job. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you ! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the HD cameras and remote viewing on your smart phones.

adam in Vaughan
adam in Vaughan

home camera installation

it's was absolutely a pleasure dealing with Victor , the deal was very reasonable, workmanship was excellent and the system was great. I will definitely recommed this company in a heart beat.

Thank you for the review ! The HD cameras we installed provided great viewing angles. Hope you enjoy the smartphone app for viewing the cameras remotely

NST
NST

Security Cameras

Victor was the installer that did a great job installing two outdoor cameras and two indoor cameras. Quote was very competitive, good price and excellent customer service! Equipment is effective and looks nice. I would certainly recommend his work.

It was a pleasure working with you. The cameras selected matched your homes colour scheme perfectly !

medeiros_transport
medeiros_transport
1 review Caledon, ON

Camera installation

Victor delivered fast ,great and reliable service upon installing my home security camera system ! Victor and Curtis are both knowledgeable in providing all information needed before commencing the job! For professional and efficient service I would recommend

Thank you for the review! The high definition cameras we installed really picked up amazing images of the great views you have around your property.

vsurajdeen
vsurajdeen
1 review Burlington, ON

Project

Oh my Goodness! The quality of work was awesome.The cleaniness was fantastic.I weas so impressed with the workmanship,I will recommend this company to my neighbours and friends

Thank you Rex! It was a pleasure meeting and working with both you and Paula.

More about Camera Installers Inc.

Camera Installers Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Delivering a superior experience to our valued customers is the cornerstone of our operations.

We provide video surveillance solutions to commercial and residential customers within the GTA.

All installation photos posted have been shared as a reference with express permission from customers.