Brampton ON L7A 2S3

Vince in London
Vince in London
0 reviews Bolton, ON

MICE IN THE ATTIC

We woke in the night to hear the chewing and scratching of some unwanted visitors in our attic. We reached out to North Star and they returned the call promptly and made an appointment for the next day. Upon arrival they quickly and thoroughly investigated the issue and recommended corrective action, I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your mice issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Dorothy in Mississauga
Dorothy in Mississauga

Removal of Squirrel and Mice

As we heard small creatures in the attic, we sought the services of North Star Pest Control to remove them and keep them out. North Star came by the next morning, checked the attic and explained what needed to be done. It is more than two weeks since the job was completed and thankfully we have not heard any noises coming from the attic.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your mice and squirrel issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Deb
Deb

fast and great service

Sahmad answered the call on a Sunday and was there on Tuesday. One spray and the hornets that had started a nest in our siding were gone. Thank you for being so efficient.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your hornets issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

E.K. from Mississauga
E.K. from Mississauga

Squirrels

I procrastinated for a while and getting rid of the squirrel that had made it home in my eaves troughs.
I needed to get the job done quickly and economically.
And thats what I got with his company they were quick to respond quick to react problem solved

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your squirrel issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto

Excellent Service, Great Job, Fair Price

After being driven crazy with hearing sounds of what I thought was a squirrel invasion in my attic for several months, I requested a quote through North Start Pest Control's webform to rid myself of this nuisance. Shakeel called me back within about 30 minutes, arrived at my house a few hours later, inspected my problem, and told me that while I may have previously had squirrels in my attic, the problem was now a racoon that gained access (...and maybe scared-off the squirrels).

He told me what the job would cost, I accepted his price, and he started the job right then then-and-there! After about 90 minutes or so, Shakeel finished screening over about a half-dozen or so sizeable holes where the shingles meet the eves trough, and he installed a one-way trap door for the racoon to exit.

That was the last time I heard any critters in my attic!

After ample time for any remaining pests to leave my attic and not get back in, Shakeel returned a week later, removed the trap-door, and screened-over the hole where the trap door previously was. I had some extra shingles, so he installed them under all of the screened-over holes, as a much appreciated courtesy.

Shakeel's professional ethics, prompt scheduling, impeccable service delivery and sincere honesty earn highest reviews possible! He wouldn't even let me partially pay him anything until after I was happy with the entire job being completed. Plus, the work performed is guaranteed for 3-years, and while I doubt very much that I will have to utilize the guarantee, I have every confidence that it will be promptly honoured if need be.

Great job, highest praise goes to Shakeel and North Star Pest Control!

I cannot thank you enough for the kind words. I have always aimed to deal with my customers homes as of they were my own. I certainly do hope you do not need my services anytime soon but if you do I am simply a call away.

Best regards,
Shakeel

Pest control

A squirrel moved into our attic. We called five different pest control companies but when I called Northstar Pest Control company and I spoke to Shakeel such a nice, honest, friendly polite person I ve met . Extremely professional, knowledgeable and punctual person. He installed one way exit for the Squirrel to escape and later returned to replace it with a permanent barrier and he checked everything out side and inside thank you so so much Shakeel for your outstanding service.

Rosheen
Rosheen

Squirrels in our roof

Shakil did a great job clearing the squirrels from our roof. The squirrels made their way into our roof and we could hear them from inside the house. Luckily, we contacted Shakil and he arrived the next day! He was able to build a one way exit for the squirrels, and we stopped hearing them by the end of the week. Then he came by again to verify that they were gone.

Were really happy with Shakils service and he was super friendly too! Wed recommend it to anyone with a similar issue.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Racoon Removal

We have used North Star in the past and have always found them to be quick in their response time. We had raccoons in our attic this time around. Shakeel came by the nest day and set up a one way door to get the raccoons out.

He came back today to remove the door and covered the hole with sheet metal at our request.

We are pest free and very happy with North Star Pest Control.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services. We are so glad we could be of help with your raccoon issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Wasp nest

We saw a lot of wasp activity around the metal flashing of our second story bay window. Saw the reviews here and emailed them. They responded quickly and was very accommodating. Shakeel arrived on time and even accommodated the neighbour next door who also had a wasp nest problem. Very friendly, professional and worth the money. Shakeel recommended we wait 1-2 weeks before we seal the area. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your wasp issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Rodent Remediation

Several months ago I called about a mice activity in my basement. Shakeel came out immediately to assess the situation, explain our options, and poison bait stations. Within a few weeks we stopped noticing an activity. A couple weeks ago we started seeing activity again, so Shakeel came out to take a look at no cost (honouring his warranty period) and modified the bait stations. While he was in the house we also looked at some recent ants problems we had and provided some initial treatment at no cost. I've found Shakeel to be helpful and quite knowledgeable in all our interactions. Always focused on doing what's right for customer vs. trying to selling unnecessary services.

Thank you so much for giving us feedback on our services, we appreciate your review and love hearing back from you. We are so glad we could be of help with your rodent issue. For any future pest issues, we are just one call away. Thank you for choosing our team.

More about North Star Pest Control

Ever since our company was founded, we have provided a full and complete range of pest control services using the most efficient and humane techniques at our disposal. Our team is experienced and qualified in the latest and most humane techniques of pest control including doing the job in safety.

We pride ourselves on giving quick, reliable and well-mannered personalized service.