Maple Exteriors

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Maple Exteriors

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Front Railings - AMAZING JOB!

I can not speak highly enough of Maple Exteriors. Serge was incredible responsive, prompt in his evaluation of our job, and a true professional in his execution of the project!

The railings look great, but most of all, are solid and safe.

Maple Exteriors will be my first call for all future railing projects!

Thank you for your feedback it wad my pleasure

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Porch railings and columns

I had an amazing experience with Maple Exteriors! Sergey was very knowledgeable and professional and completed the work very quickly. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you I really appreciate that you took your time to share your experience

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Aluminum railings

Amazing job was done by Serge on my railings. The most important for me at this difficult time was that he was kipping me up to date all the time. I know there struggle not to get materials, it is not always at there hands and not at there control but I was always called with newer information. The final results are amazed me. The railings are perfect and how I wanted. Thanks Serge.

Anthony
Anthony

aluminum fence

called maple exteriors for aluminum fence Serge was prompt and on time. He did all locate services before they start digging. Job was done on time and came up perfect with all gates.

AnotherHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
AnotherHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick response and fast service

Contacted for help with outdoor railings and Serge was very quick to respond and come out for a quote. Work was done within 2weeks and I am happy with the work done. Thank you.

Thank you!

clarke.vanessa in Toronto
clarke.vanessa in Toronto

Outdoor railing install

Serge did an amazing job in the install of our outdoor railing. I discovered him on home stars after reading positive reviews. He was prompt in original response, came twice to measure and kept me informed in status of when product was available. During install he was meticulous in his work, kept the area clean and ensured the entire work area was tidy before he left. No hesitation in recommending him for anyone looking for railings. Very happy with his service and the quality of the railings

Thank you for your hospitality and feedback.

Howard in Vaughan
Howard in Vaughan

Glass Railing for porch

I can’t say enough about Maple Exteriors. Serge was very professional and the cost was very fair. Serge does excellent work and I would never hesitate to pass his name along to anyone else who needs work done.

I will be using Serge next Spring as well for additional work as he takes pride in everything he does.

Thank you Howard. It was my pleasure.

Mitra in
Mitra in

Glass railing for my patio facing the ravine

I am so very pleased with Maple Exterior. Serge was very professional, prompt, attentive, and reliable. He finished the job way ahead of the schedule. His workmanship is impeccable. The railings are so beautifully done, I wish I had done them many years ago. I had the wood railing which were blocking part of the ravine view.
I highly recommend their services and have already talked to my brother who is also considering using their services.

Job well done. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you it was my pleasure. Also would like to Thank you for sharing your experience here.

Railings and guards and screens

Were a competitive bid and provided a combination of aluminum railings and guards, alum and glass railings and an aluminum screen. Responsive, on-time and organized.

Thank you for taking time doing it for us we really appreciate it.

Best regards

Serge at Maple Exteriors INC

Karen
Karen
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Repair and refinish concrete porch

Serge completed this job quickly and efficiently. He always kept me informed of next steps, and did a good job cleaning up. I am quite pleased with the end result.

Thank you for feedback and business.

Serge

More about Maple Exteriors

Maple Exteriors offers premium quality exterior services in Toronto. If you have a project for realization or just an idea what do you want we are ready to help. We offer consultation to understand in details the scope of work. We use only Canadian materials and equipment of high quality, that is why you can be confident about the result.