Premium Granite Works

Countertops
Premium Granite Works

Reviews for Premium Granite Works

Private User reviews West Kelowna, BC

Kitchen reno and bathroom counter tops

Did an excellent job, very professional, efficient and thoughtful of our home. I was impressed with all staff from the salesmen, Foremen, and installers. Bill checked into see how things were going. I would definitely recommend them.

countertop
countertop
0 reviews West Kelowna, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

We are totally satisfied with the professional service and workmanship. To be able and go out in the yard and look at the large slaps of Quarz and not just a small square sample was a big plus. Bill's good eye for color helped us choose the right piece. The work was done on the scheduled date and 3 men worked for only an afternoon, left the house nice and clean. Thank you, you made our Christmas special.

Brenda in Hope
Brenda in Hope
1 review , BC

Experts all round

I used PGW Kelowna in 2018 and again this week 2021. First was my kitchen counters and sink. This job was so exciting as the difference was eye-popping....dealing with them was super easy as they really understood my requirements and were a delight to work with. The fit is perfect, they (Mika) measured so meticulously. Then Ryan and Bryan installed...really super respectful and friendly.
Now I used PGW again for my powder room. Again, the same people, the same work, so happy. I was pleased to recommend PGW to my very good friends who needed their kitchen updated...I highly recommend PGW.

Jim in Kelowna
Jim in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Great Experience

I was most impressed with the quality of workmanship for the kitchen and bathroom quartz countertops we had PGW fabricate and install for us. Their installation team worked diligently to get the job done quickly and correctly. Friendly, on time, on task. Great people to work with.

- Jim and Shelly M.
West Kelowna

Jim and Shelly, Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Premium Granite Works. Our guys work incredibly hard to make our customers happy, and kind words like these mean the world to them. I have passed this along to our team and they responded with "it's easy to be great when you have great customers like you". Thank you for being a part of the Premium Granite Works Family!

Private User reviews Peachland, BC

Outstanding Workmanship

Premium Granite did an outstanding job replacing our dated countertops! From the quote to the install, we were very pleased with the work done. Julie's estimate, Sue's follow up, Brian and Ryan's install as well as David and Sophie's cabinet work.....we could not have been more pleased every step of the way. Our neighbours have seen the work and will be contacting them based on our recommendation. Well done and Many thanks!

Private User reviews West Kelowna, BC

Kitchen countertops and cabinets

Start to finish Premium Granite Works was amazing. These folks are experts at their craft. The granite is perfect and the cabinets are exactly what we wanted. The price was great, the service was great and the people were great. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to Reno in the Okanagan. Thanks PGW

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

Premium Granite Works replaced our counters with quartz in 2 bathrooms and our kitchen. They also completely renovated our master bath and put in a quartz shower and it is my favourite spot in the house now. Everything is beautiful and the service was great.

More about Premium Granite Works