New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 7R3

Sprinkler Systems
New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for New Visions Irrigation Inc.

ajai.moni86
ajai.moni86

Great Service

Robin is the nicest guy. His team installed my sprinkler system couple years ago. He is always available when I need him.

Matdanro in Toronto
Matdanro in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon East, ON

Lawn Sprinklers

This is my second home, and the first thing I did was lawn Sprinklers with Robin and his team again. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Bruce
Bruce

Thanks for a great job!

New Visions installed our irrigation system. They did an excellent job on the install and have been great for ongoing service. Highly recommended!

Mo
Mo

Lawn irrigation system

Robin was excellent to deal with: courteous, informative, professional and true to his word. Robin was there 20 minutes before the scheduled arrival time, setting up the site and organizing the materials for his team. His team were amazing in their work ethic, cleanliness and attention to detail. I would strongly recommend Robin and his team - they were not only the most cost effective option (versus the four other vendors I requested a quote from) but their level of service and installation etiquette (if that's even a thing) were simply outstanding. Thank you!

Sam
Sam

Installation of Sprinkler system

Extremely satisfied with professionalism shown by Robin and ESHO. They had in-depth knowledge of their trade and provided customized solutions. Will surely recommend them.

Varsha
Varsha

Best service you could possibly get!

Ive been relying on Robin and New Visions Irrigations for 3 years, and each year they surprise me with how good of a job they do. Whether its because we broke a pipe or needed new sprinklers put in, they never disappoint. If you want great sprinkler systems and even better service and maintenance after the job, New Visions Irrigations is the company Id recommend!

Saurabh in Toronto
Saurabh in Toronto

Sprinkler Maintaince

Robin and team have always been very responsive and hard working in any projects that we have worked with them. We have seen this not once but on multiple occasions. We high recommend them.

Rajdeep in Toronto
Rajdeep in Toronto

Phenomenon Service!

Robin and his team provided phenomenon service when installing a new irrigation system. I had Robin come out a few times to make some changes and his service was extremely professional. The system was installed last year and he came by to help me update sprinkler heads. I highly recommend Robin.

Justin
Justin

Amazing company and people

Robin and his team are hands down the most professional, punctual and informative company when it comes to their business. They not only help with everything related to your system but they will educate you along the way so that you too become more informed and efficient. Honest, hard working, amazing prices, if youre not dealing with them already you are missing out. I will never deal with anyone else. Their installation is quality, service is superb and they are very personable. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for their types of irrigation services, I promise you wont find anything better. Thanks for all your help over these years, the team and company are amazing!!!

Ryan LM
Ryan LM
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Always trustworthy

Working with Robin and his team has been great. Excellent work, great communication and he always follows up with us during the year to help us with seasonal maintenance. I trust him and am very happy to recommend his services.

More about New Visions Irrigation Inc.

New Visions Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler (irrigation) systems from design, installation, service and maintenance.

The owner of New Visions Irrigation, Esho Soresho & Robin Jonh, comes to your property; evaluates your irrigation and landscape needs; and provides a free estimate. Once you have decided to proceed, we take care of the rest.

Serving in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & GTA. We recommend top quality brand irrigation systems and lawn sprinklers like Rain Bird, Hunter Industries, and Toro.

We also provide irrigation system repair and maintenance services. We also offer annual maintenance contracts. In addition to lawn sprinkler systems, we also provide exquisite Landscape services.