Mac Dougall Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
Mac Dougall Masonry

Review for Mac Dougall Masonry

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replaced the Brick on the front of my house .

Revamped front of my house. Upgraded to brick from siding. The finished product was clean with emphasis on detail. Mike (the company owner) managed the entire project with excellent communication of all levels of the work provided. I would gladly refer Mac Dougall masonry for any brick or stone job needed.

More about Mac Dougall Masonry

MacDougall Masonry Inc. is a family owned business established in 1956 started by my grandfather John Duncan MacDougall, then passed on to my father, John George MacDougall, and in 2008 myself, Mike MacDougall. We strictly focus on the expertise of the masonry trade specializing in brick, block, stone, culture stone etc. serving Ottawa and the surrounding area. We are a well known business who has done work for many builders in Peterborough and the GTA including Peterborough Homes, Parkview Homes, Cleary Homes, Lancaster Homes, and most recently Mattamy Homes, Tamarack Homes, Minto Homes, Hn Homes, Richcraft Homes as well as Urbandale Homes. We provide excellent work at a fast pace to keep up with the ever growing communities with competitive prices. References are available upon request. Being 36 years old and having 21 years experience as well as having my father still a part of my team, gives me the competitive edge to compete with the older generation Masons and ables me to offer my services for many years to come. Visit macdougallmasonryinc.ca and check our website out.