Formerly Infinity Decks & Renos

Reviews for Infinity Decks

Madalina Lazar
Madalina Lazar
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Composite deck with tempered glass railings

Matt impressed me from the moment he came to take a look at my backyard in order to provide a quote, he was friendly, knowledgeable, very professional, made some good suggestions, and got back to me with a quote when he said he would. He worked with me and the town of EG to ensure my permit was issued without any hick ups and finally he delivered a beautiful deck that I now enjoy every day. Him and his team are fantastic to work with, the communication was open throughout the project and he always got back to me answering every question I had.
I Love my new Deck!!!!!

Madeline, thank you for your hospitality and your patience! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for this review as well. I hope you and the family enjoy the rest of the summer! See you soon:)

Matt, Pegah & Infinity Team

Peter in Waterloo
Peter in Waterloo

New deck

From start to finish, we had a great experience with Matt and his team from Infinity Decks. From our initial visit with Matt to the completetion of the deck, his team provided top notch service that was professional and efficient, and they did everything in the scope of work from tear down to final installation of the railing systems in a matter of weeks. The deck looks amazing and we're looking forward to enjoying it for years to come. We highly recommend Matt and his team at Infinity Decks.

Thank you Peter! It was a pleasure working with you! Appreciate the review! Enjoy the summer and your new deck!

All the best to you and your family!

Matt & Infinity Decks Crew
905-235-6586
www.theinfinitydecks.com
@theinfinitydecks

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Deck Re-Construction

Matt and his team did an awesome job with our deck reconstruction. Matt came to do an initial site visit, prepared a quote quickly and provided a date to start the work. As a result of some scheduling adjusting, he was able to start the project a month early and complete within the promised time which was great and something you don't see often when having contract work done. The team was clean, thorough and Matt kept an open dialogue as the construction went though the process of being built. He added solar lights along the deck which was not requested but a nice added detail to the project, Overall, it was a great experience with him and I would highly recommend for anyone looking to have their deck built / redone. Thanks again!

Thank you very much Brandon for this review. It was a pleasure working with you! We hope you enjoy the deck for many years to come!

Matt & Infinity Team

cor
cor
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Highly recommended!!

I would highly recommend Matt and his team at Infinity Decks. Matt was reliable, efficient, great at communicating, and made our vision of a pergola system come to life! He was also flexible when we decided to modify our initial design plan. The finished project is better than we could have imagined which shows the level of expertise and impeccable craftsmanship Matt and his team strive for. We will definitely use Matt again for any future projects!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review!

It was a pleasure working with both of you on this project and we're looking forward to the next one 😀

Thank you again from the entire team.

www.theinfinitydecks.com
@theinfinitydecks
416-949-2070

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Privacy Screen

It was a pleasure having Matt install our privacy screen in the backyard! He was professional, attentive, and knowledgeable in all his interactions with us from requesting a quote, signing a contract, and finishing the job. Matt was reliable and always delivered on his word (quote, dates amd timelines, pricing). It was easy to trust in his abilities which made the project virtually stress free. Thanks also to Travis who installed the screen. We are 100% satisfied and look forward to future projects with Matt and Infinity Decks!

Thank you very much Andrea! It was a pleasure working with you an John!

Balcony Composite Steps

I absolutely love what Matt and his team did to my backyard. It was a small project but not only it's made my backyard so much nicer but also got rid of the annoying wabbling concrete step down to the backyard from my kitchen. Matt was very creative and reliable and very fair with his pricing. I would absolutely refer Infinity Decks to anyone.

Thank you very much. Happy to hear you're enjoying it.

Stephane in Hamilton
Stephane in Hamilton

New Deck

Amazing Team!
I could not imagine how fast it could be to totally change a deck.
The construction site was so clean during all the works and it was a real pleasure to deal with Matt.
I highly recommend Infinity Decks and for sure I'll call them back for my next renovation.

Thank you Stephane!
looking forward to our next project.

infinity Decks

Desmond in Toronto
Desmond in Toronto

Beautiful Azek Deck

Matt, Pegah and his team were a pleasure to deal with and built us a beautiful Azek deck with a contrasting picture frame border. He was very patient and communicative throughout the whole process - we started off thinking we wanted a pressure treated deck, which he provided a design and quote for. Then we ruled that out and decided we wanted to go with Trex composite instead, so he happily came back to us with a brand new quote. After even more research, we went back to Matt a third time and asked him his thoughts on using PVC decking from Azek, which is what we ultimately decided on. Some contractors probably would have dismissed us as too picky and not knowing what we wanted (we had an appointment with another contractor who was a no-show and did not pick up his phone/reply texts after), so I really appreciate Matt's patience.

The reasons above were why we initially went with Matt in addition to the fact that we felt he was honest with us - not once did we feel that Matt was trying to upsell us. His pricing was very reasonable - right in the middle. We weren't trying to get the cheapest, but we feel that we did get excellent value and customer service with our choice.

As for the construction, COVID disrupted supply chains and there were major shortages of lumber, but Matt was ultimately able to source the materials by being flexible and using different vendors. The attention to detail is also excellent - I've uploaded a few close ups so people can see for themselves, as a picture speaks a thousand words.

If someone is thinking of using Matt and his team to build a deck, I'd be happy to be a reference. Matt, you can call me any time for this.

Desmond, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patience, hospitality, kindness and for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Joey! I hope you and your beautiful family enjoy this deck for many years to come!

Matt & Pegah

Ed
Ed
1 review Aurora, ON

Composite deck and frameless glass railing

We had a tremendous experience with Matt and his team. Not only was the workmanship great, but extra time and care was put into the slightest detail. The cost was also very competitive. My biggest compliment however is about the service. I was a very demanding customer and Matt followed up on the smallest things. We are getting tons of compliments from everyone, about the design, finishes and workmanship. We definitely recommend Infinity Decks.

Ed and Pam

Ed and Pam, it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you for your patience throughout the project! We hope you and your family will enjoy it for many years to come!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Replace wood deck with Composite

Replaced older wood deck with composite. Matt was a pleasure to deal with and responsive to all of our questions. His attention to detail was second to none and all of our expectations were met. Thank you, Matt, for our beautiful deck! We will be enjoying it for years to come.

Thank you Joe and Maria for your hospitality and for taking time to submit this review! We are very happy to hear you're enjoying it! All the best to you and your beautiful family.

416-949-2070

More about Infinity Decks

Infinity decks is going on its 10th year manifesting outdoor living dreams into realities in The GTA.

We are an award-winning client-focused contractor, and a craftsman at heart.

Our winning team is selected carefully to provide you the pinnacles of talent, professionalism and commitment necessary to execute every step. We work patiently with every client to ensure that from the first sketches to the final screw, our standard of excellence is your absolute satisfaction.

We are licensed contractors offering liability insurance and bond, along with Workers Comp Insurance.

We love to dream big and welcome projects of any size, from the simple to the complex. We invite you to check out our portfolio, read through our glowing reviews and when you’re ready to get the job done — give us a call.

We're social here: