Kozak Plumbing Inc

Reviews for Kozak Plumbing Inc

Kristina
Kristina

Sink and dishwasher install

Alex installed our kitchen sink and dishwasher for our new kitchen reno. He arrived exactly when he said he would and was thorough and efficient with his work. He thoroughly checked his work when finished. He was friendly and personable and I will definitely use him again and recommend him to others. Very pleased!

Thanks a lot for your kindly words! I'm happy that you like my work and could take part in your kitchen renovations by installing sink, dishwasher and kitchen facet.

Jakub
Jakub

Bathroom Leak Identification and Fix

I am very happy with the work of Alex from Kozak Plumbing an would certainly hire him again. This is the forth time we are working together, and I have been very happy every time.

This was a particularly complicated project: we had a master bathroom shower installed on the top floor of our house, made of 4 marble walls and a single piece marble ceiling. Unfortunately, the contractor that had done this work previously was grossly incompetent and we had a leak literally from every connection in this shower. However, this was the most difficult to address.

Firstly, Alex was able to quickly and effectively identify the source of the leak (the leak came from the master shower upstairs into the downstairs bedroom), it ended up being sourced at the "rainhead" shower head. The difficulty with this was that because the shower was very close to the roof and outer wall of the house, getting to the leak to fix it was not possible. I had three different contractors tell me this could not be done.

Finally, Alex was able to find an excellent contractor with whom he worked, to access the leak directly through the marble, as identified in the pictures. The first picture shows the source: a stressed connection that allowed water to leak. Once accessed, Alex quickly put in the appropriate connections and after thorough testing, we were able to seal everything back up, with resolution of the leak.

I am very happy with Alex's work. He responds promptly to communications, and is flexible in his timing. He is thorough and diligent in his work. I've worked with roughly a dozen different contractors over the past two years, and Alex is among the best of contractors. He is someone you can trust, and not think twice about the work.

Thank you so much Jakub! It's always pleasure to work with you.

gibor365
gibor365

Replacing toilets

My 2 toilets got broken. I called Alex who came right away and did very professional job, fast and with reasonable price. He is friendly and knowledgeable guy.
I highly recommend him for any plumbing work.

Thank you Pavel! I always giving my best!

John
John

Shower Temperature Control Replacement

I had Alex come to our place and replace the valves, temperature control and limiter for both of the showers in our place (Riobel brand). Alex was very responsive on phone/text and was even able to accommodate an evening visit as my wife and I both work during the day. Alex is a pro - he knows what he's doing and he's fast and efficient doing it. He's also super friendly and fun to talk to! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get plumbing work done!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks guys! It's pleasure to make your life more enjoyable)

paul_ladouceur
paul_ladouceur

Powder Room-new faucets and drain shut off valves

I called Alex because I had a leak in the plumbing underneath the sink in my powder room. Alex is a very professional plumber. He is knowledgeable and does not try to oversell you. In fact, he charges less than he could and knows where to get good parts for a reasonable cost.

I could not stop the leak, as it was occurring with the shut off valves installed by a previous plumber. I could gather the leaking water in a pan that had to be entered every hour (couldn't use a bigger pan to collect the drips due to the location of the leak). I did not want to go to bed and have to get up hourly to empty the pan. I called Alex and he came within 90 minutes. He cheerfully and inexpensively fixed the shut off valve, and showed me which faucet cartridge to replace. I could not replace the cartridge and was happy to buy a lovely new faucet which Alex installed and it looks beautiful and works with no leaks!

Thank you Paul! I just love my job, everything else comes as addition it

rabiakhalid1
rabiakhalid1

Kitchen and plumming

You guys were great. You were always on time and did best.very polite really helped us . Your work was good and detailed. We are very happy over all

Thank you so much! Happy that it worked for you great!

johnpkeating
johnpkeating

Unclogging drains

I'm part of a group sponsoring a refugee family in Toronto. On two different occasions, the family had a problem with plugged drains and I called Kozak Plumbing to help. The first time, Alex came out and found that the problem had cleared up on its own. He did a thorough inspection of the plumbing anyway and didn't even charge us. The second time it happened, Alex found the problem quickly and cleared out a big knot of grease far down the pipe. He also found a leak on the dishwasher we hadn't noticed and fixed it. Alex is a pleasant guy to deal with and seems to know his stuff.

Thank you very much for your 8/10 but my goal is 10/10 where I lost 2 points and how I can get your 100% satisfaction? Thank you John!

Mayurakash
Mayurakash

Bathroom Plumbing

I have had Alex come to my house a couple of times now - both times related to faucet issues in two different washrooms. His response time was quick and was very professional - he even made a trip to far stores to get us a old part to fix the issue. I Recommend him !

Thank you so much! Everyone should have reliable plumber ;)

rawco
rawco

Bathroom and kitchen bath fixtures serviced

Alex is knowledgable, careful and reliable. He stayed with the work until
All the issues were solved.
I would call him again.

Thank you very much Rawco! That is my pleasure give you even more reasons to in joy your home ;)

C. P.
C. P.

Laundry plumbing replacement

We had laundry backup and plumbing was not to code. Alex broke the concrete, replaced all the plumbing to the main sewer. There were some unforeseen surprises but he stayed to his original estimate. He was very professional a d courteous. I have recommended him to my friends and relatives. There is a feeling of comfort knowing you have an honest, reliable plumber. I highly recommend Kozak Plumbing.
C. Patterson

Thank you very much Chuck! Your project was really interesting for me!) My goal is find what really casing trouble and find best solution.

More about Kozak Plumbing Inc

Kozak Plumbing
We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each plumbing, drain, waterproofing project completed correctly. Our commitment to assuring the full satisfaction of our clients is something that we take great pride in.
Kozak means the best quality of people and fighting for what is fair.

When planning your next plumbing, drain or waterproofing project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!