Paint Squad Cabinet Refinishing

W. Atkinson
W. Atkinson
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen cabinetry painting

We ordered new cabinetry for our kitchen and wanted a custom colour. Based on good reviews, we enlisted the services of The Paint Squad. They did a fantastic job, from start to finish. Jeff was so accommodating when I had to reschedule several times due to cabinetry delays. The on-site team (Jim, Steve and Adam) were great to deal with; courteous, professional with great attention to detail and very tidy. All hardware was removed and reinstalled at the completion. Each piece was catalogued when they were removed to go to the shop so that everything was returned to the original location. Overall we were completely satisfied with the services of The Paint Squad and would highly recommend their services.

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for the excellent review! Nothing makes us happier than when we know a customer is satisfied with Paint Squad's refinishing results. Your kitchen transformation was stunning and we were happy to be a part of that!

Kim in Pickering
Kim in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Cabinet Painting

Jeff and his team were pleasant and professional. Communication was great, the price was very reasonable and the final results were fantastic. I have had many compliments on the cabinets. I would definitely recommend Paint Squad.

Hi Kim! Getting compliments from others; recommendations and satisfied customers make us happy too! Thanks for taking time to write us such an excellent review!

George
George

Cabinetry repainting

I wanted to redo cabinets, but my budget would not allow replacement. I reached out to Paint Squad and Jeff went over what he could do to save costs. I agreed to take down all the cupboards, doors and drawers and delivered them. These were washed, painted twice and cured. They look brand new. I HIGHLY recommend using Paint Squad for any cabinet refinishing you need!

George, it was great meeting and working with you to help find a solution to get your cabinets refinished. Thank you for being open to suggestions and for this excellent review!

Drew
Drew
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

Cabinets refinished

We had Jeff and his team paint our kitchen cabinets. Jay and Jim did amazing job. They were very professional and friendly. We would highly recommend this company for kitchen Reno’s.

Hi Drew,
Thanks for the amazing review. My guys enjoyed meeting and working with your parents and thought the transformation looked great!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Cabinets repainted

Paint Squad did an amazing job on our kitchen cabinets. It looks like a brand new kitchen. Jeff was so friendly and easy to deal with and the contractors that came out to the house were friendly and professional. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so thankful when clients take the time to do this as 'word of mouth' is the best form of advertising.
Any issues down the road, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

TJM in Oshawa
TJM in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Refresh

We choose Paint Squad to replace our existing kitchen doors and hardware with a more modern look. The whole experience from the initial consultation with Jeff to the onsite work provided by the technicians (Jim & Jason) to the finished product was absolutely excellent. The Paint Squad folks take pride in their work and it shows. From the beginning you are informed of every step along the way and expectations managed. Not only are the doors painted to your liking, but all the cabinet trim, ends and kick plates are painted to match. They put significant efforts into maintaining a clean workspace and ensuring the spraying of the paint is contained into the work area (ventilated to the outside as well). We are 100% pleased with the results and would not hesitate to recommend Paint Squad to anyone who is looking for a professional kitchen refresh at a very reasonable cost. Great job Paint Squad!

Thank you for the excellent review!
We are extremely happy that you are 100% pleased with the end results and that you took the time to let us know! We know that we did have a couple of hiccups along the way (in regards to timing) but you were always very accommodating and understanding and we appreciate that as well. Thanks again and stay safe!

CB
CB
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Very professional crew. Prepped and refinished all cabinets and island. Jeff worked closely with us to ensure the outcome was exactly what we wanted. We are thrilled with the results. Can’t recommend them highly enough.

Thank you for the excellent review! You guys were great to work with and very accommodating with timing - especially during the Covid lockdowns. We can't wait to see the final result once the rest of the work is done in your beautiful home.

Kitchen makeover
Kitchen makeover
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovation

Jeff and his team are so professional. Jeff would answer my emails the same day and was such a pleasure to deal with. The kitchen cabinets look great and I was pleased with the price.

Thanks Denise! We appreciate you taking the time to review our business and hope you have many, many years of happiness in your newly refinished kitchen!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen cabinet facelift

The transformation of my old oak cabinets was amazing. I decided to paint them white and I am so glad I did. Thank you Paint Squad for making my kitchen look new again.

Thank you for the excellent review. We are so happy that you think the cabinets look amazing and are here for you if you ever need anything down the road! Cheers

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Repainting Kitchen cabinets

I HIGHLY recommend Jeff and his team! They painted our very dated kitchen cabinets. They were professional, came on time, and were meticulous, and you can tell they take great pride in their work. They did not leave a mess, and I cant' say enough good things about them. What was especially amazing was the customer service. Jeff was willing to come to our house on numerous occasions to discuss things, even though he didn't have to. He was also very accommodating when there delays (for other parts of the kitchen to be done). If I could give more than 5, I would. Thank you Paint Squad !

Thank you so much for the excellent review! You and your husband were a pleasure to work too and we were so happy to be a part of your kitchen's amazing transformation!
All of us at Paint Squad really do take great pride in our work and don't mind going the extra mile to make sure everything turns out right and to the customers satisfaction! Enjoy!

More about Paint Squad Cabinet Refinishing

When It comes to updating your kitchen cabinets, you have 3 choices. Replacing, Refacing and Refinishing - with refinishing being the most cost effective solution! Paint Squad refinishes your existing cabinets to any colour you want. We spray the colour so there is a smooth, professional finish - one that ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Pickering?