Jtb Enterprises Excavation And Landscaping

Doug in Maple Ridge
Doug in Maple Ridge

Drainage tile

Water in basement.
Got three estimates, went with JTB because owner showed up in person and was genuine.
Got an estimate. But more importantly the explanation about the job was detailed and in terms that made sense, was a knowledgeable person who didn’t rush through the explanation and did a proper investigation before estimate, including the use of a drainage camera.
Arrived on the day he said he would start and stayed with his estimate even though the job turned out to be very demanding.
The the equipment he has is very well maintained, which later reflected him and the quality job he did for us.
Doug Ellis

Thank-you so much for the kind words Doug, as always, I try my best to explain what I am seeing and offer my opinion on the most cost effective course of action to achieve the maximum results.
In reality sometimes the true nature of the job can only be realized after excavation has begun, having the experience and the proper equipment definitely helps with unforeseen challenges.
Quality work, keeping my word, and customer satisfaction are things I take pride in, thank-you for the opportunity
Joe Buckles
JTB enterprises

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Hi,Joe! This is Igor you did a excavation for me at my house , at 23170 Dewdney Trunk rd. I am very pleased with the excavation job that you did for me and I will be telling all my friends about it. Thank you.

Thanks Igor. It was good working with you and I appreciate your recommendation.

Backyard grading and prep

Joe was amazing and thoroughly explained all aspects of the job and made recommendations, but was not forceful or pushy. He worked efficiently and far exceeded our expectation of what our yard could be.

Thank-you Carl, appreciate the opportunity to help transform your backyard, was a pleasure working with you.

Judy
Judy
4 reviews Langley City, BC

Drainage by garage

Joe answered my Homestars request for a quote on a drainage problem that I was having by the garage. He came out and took a look at the site and the issue. Figured out the best solution and sent me a quote the next day. He did the work required and in addition ended up spreading the left over drain rock around the area. Left everything very nice and neat. It hasn't rained since he has done it but I have no doubt that it will work fine and I won't have water in my garage this winter. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe.

Thank-you Judy for choosing JTB, your drainage issue along the garage is now in the past,
Joe Buckles

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

removing old stumps and level the yard

fantastic work, same of the stamps was the size of excavator and close to the house. Work was done in very safe way. The leveling was excellent too. It will be very nice and useful backyard .

It was a great pleasure meeting and working with you Val, you are awesome!
Thank-you very much!

igal.kupershlak in Sunnyvale
igal.kupershlak in Sunnyvale

Great job !!!

Great job ! Joe connected my house to sewer 200ft line , bypass old septic !!! He replaced old water line and add hydrant . Fast reliable work. Very satisfied

Thank-you Igal, I appreciate the opportunity, it was a pleasure meeting you!

Landscaping

Joe delivered a most amazing and great service, selfmanaged, fast, reasonably priced and top quality.

Thank-you Bernard, it was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Build foundation for pad

Joe came on time ,dug our area with his machine , very professional dig.
Even filled my garden with beautiful dirt , saved my back again.
Hauled away dirt and dumped crush for the base, helped level.
Great attitude, friendly and quick work.
Would call him again and recommend him to friends and family .

Thank-you so much Rich, appreciate the opportunity, it was a pleasure meeting you!

Pam
Pam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Replacement of main sewer line section

Company replied promptly to my request for contractors through Homestars. Great communication throughout the process from start to finish even when we decided to make a couple of changes. Professional service, completed the job & left the site as well as could be expected - well graded & ready for re-seeding in the spring. Highly recommend Joe for your project!

Thank-you Pam, it was a pleasure replacing the section of sewer line for your parents, they made me feel so appreciated with all the wonderful things they said to me about my work when I was done, very nice people, was a great experience.
Joe
JTB ent.

More about Jtb Enterprises Excavation And Landscaping

Jtb Enterprises Excavation and Landscaping been a company for over 13 years, servicing Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Mission, White Rock, Langley, and Abbotsford. Specializing in Drainage (new home drainage, repair drainage, remediation/ rock wall constrction, site prep for building, land clearing, landscaping (scraping/shaping, grating), demolition of buildings and houses.
Contact us for free estimates !
Joe at 6042308553.