Doracon Inc.

Reviews for Doracon Inc.

angelovamarija
angelovamarija

Bathroom Renovation

They were amazing. The job was done exactly at the time they promissed and as they said. Very high quality.

Thank you very much for the great review Marija. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family.

Peter

Malik
Malik

Open concept kitchen + removal of load bearing wall

Hasib did a terrific job with my kitchen and load bearing wall. Finished earlier than promised. Very high quality work. Highly recommended!! 5/5 stars

Hi Osama. It was a pleasure meeting you and family. Thank you for choosing to work with us. I am very happy you see you love your kitchen. please let me know if we can help with anything else in future.

Hasib.

S B.
S B.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement

Very professional and helpful. Helped pick best layout and solution to fit budget. Amazing work, and on time.

Thank you for the great review SJ. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. As always we are committed to provide excellent service to our clients.
Thanks Peter

santhosh
santhosh

basement renovation

I am completely satisfied with the renovation job the company did, with the cost, time, and the awesome friendly team they have. Highly recommend them.

Hi Santhosh. thanks for the amazing review. You are an great person yourself and it was a pleasure working with you. Pass my regards to your wife and family.

Hasib.

Dan
Dan

Bathroom renovation.

The work was exquisite. Our house is well over 100 years old and presents some unique challenges. Peter and the team handled it with ease. They were professional and clean. Peter was very present and easy to work with. I recommended the team for my brother and his father in law. Would be happy to recommend Peter again.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the great review and thank you for recommending us to your family. We believe that they are happy with our work as well.
Thanks, Peter

Jennifer
Jennifer

Bathroom Renovation

Doracon fully renovated our upstairs bathroom. From our initial meeting through to completion Peter and his team were professional, respectful and efficient. They replaced all the fixtures, floor to ceiling tiles, installed a recessed cabinet, pot lights, vanity mirror and floating vanity unit. Our bathroom looks beautiful and we are very happy with the final result. As we have small children Peter's team were always working to ensure their safety was a priority and kept the house clean and tidy at the end of each day. We highly recommend Doracon and will be using Doracon on our next projects.

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and to create a space where you can all enjoy. I'll see you this month for the next project.

Peter

Farokh
Farokh

Basement renovation

Hasib and his team were very professional. They were diligent, clean and quick. My wife and I are very happy with the finished product.

Thanks for the review Farokh. It was great meeting you and family. please pass my regards to your wife. Let me know if we can help with anything else in future.

YaserB
YaserB

Basement renovation

These guys did a terrific job! Hasib and his team were very professional throughout the whole process and completed my basement from scratch in 4 weeks even when they promised 4 to 6 weeks.

I highly recommend them.

Hi Yasir. Thanks for the kind review. We are very happy to see you satisfied with our work. It was great meeting you and Nadia. Let me know if we can help with with anything else in future.

Pina
Pina

Bathroom Reno

Peter and his team were great to work with. Very accommodating and our bathroom turned out exactly as we wanted. We have already referred him to our family!

Thanks for the wonderful review Pina. We will try even harder on our next project and we will make your father's washroom perfect.

Peter Velkovski P.Eng.,PMP

Justin from Brampton
Justin from Brampton

Awesome Job for Washroom

They did an awesome job with my washroom. They were in-and-out in 4 days. From the plumbing, to the installation of our faucet - everything was smooth. Thank you Hasib!

Hi Justin. Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on your washroom. please let me know if we can help you with anything else in future.

thanks,

Hasib

More about Doracon Inc.

Our construction team will transform your ideas into reality. We are committed in providing spotless service while collaborating with you throughout the process. We can help you do home renovations, home additions, build a new home or renovate your office or store. We will be there for you during every ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?