Halecons Contracting

Reviews for Halecons Contracting

rob in Toronto
rob in Toronto

Can't go wrong....

Andy is punctual and skilled. He communicates clearly, and meets deadlines. He is friendly and easy to work with. He pays attention to details, and cleans up work areas effectively so you house is fixed and looks nice. It was a pleasure to work with him. I would call him first in the future...

Thank you for this review Rob and Kyoko,

It was a pleasure working for you both and completing this shower tile install.

I appreciate your business and always feel free to call,

Roofing fix of awning

Andy was great. Hard working and fixed a big issue with my awning. Would highly recommend. He showed up on time and finished the work quickly.

Thanks for this review Flavio!

I appreciate your business and very much look forward to future projects.

Talk soon,

Jo
Jo
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Door Frame Repair

We had a damaged door frame (just one side).
Andy provided a simple solution and was quick. The work did require some adjustment afterwards, which was understandable for this type of fix - but Andy offered to return and adjust his work to 100% and did not charge extra for this.
It is a pleasure to work with Andy. He is professional, clean and productive, definitely a 10/10. Highly recommend.

Thank you for this kind review Joanna.

So glad I could help fix damaged door frame and it was a pleasure meeting you and your beautiful family.

Take care,

Andy Hale

Halecons

jacqueducker
jacqueducker

Baby safety gate

A delivery service had broken our baby gate during the installation process and Andy responded to our request quickly, making sure our children stay safe!

Andy was professional and extremely efficient. We will surely use him for any additional services required.

Thanks for this great review Jack!!

Andy

Basement foundation floor and wall repair

Andy is a pleasure to work with. He provided a comprehensive quote that was very competitive and without any surprises. He’s very detailed and takes pride in his work. The finished product looked great and will definitely hire him again for other jobs!

Thank you!!

It was a pleasure working with you both too!

I look forward to working with you again in the future.

TW in York
TW in York

Storm Door Installation

We are very impressed with the work Andy did on our house - he installed two storm doors and fixed two door sills. He was professional throughout the job, in frequent communication and clear in his interactions with me. He kept me apprised of quotes, time estimates, and was on time. We look forward to having Andy back to do some more work for us in the future.

Thank you so much for this review Tara!

I really appreciate the positive feedback.

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

All the best to your family.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Tempered Glass Railing on Rooftop Deck

Found Halecons online. He was extremely well at communicating, friendly, and knew exactly what he was talking about. He did the job quickly with excellent craftmenship. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him and will definitly be calling him for future jobs.

Thanks Jordan!!

So happy to see you are enjoying the new railing!

The deck setup looks awesome!!!!

Tim Haynes in Ajax
Tim Haynes in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Fence Repair

I had a fence pushed to a 45 degree angle to due age and a big windstorm. Andy gave me a great price and fixed my broken fence in less than a week. He is super friendly, smart, and does great work! I'm very happy with my repaired fence, how he tidied everything up, and I will definitely be hiring him again for my fence projects!

Thanks Tim!!

So glad I was able to help!

Looking forward to future projects!

Take care,

Shri in Toronto
Shri in Toronto

Fixed Broken Fence

When my fence broke, a couple of contractors on this site viewed the photo and said the only option was a new fence. In this time of high lumber prices that was going to cost somewhere between $5K and $6K.

Andy from Halecons called and said he could fix the fence and it would stand up like new. And that's what he did. Arrived on time, finished on time, for the price quoted. This is how jobs should be done.

Thanks for kind words Shri!!!

I very much appreciate your business.

All the best!

Andy Hale

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Fixed Sagging Gate

Andy communicated each step of the process clearly and had a perfect understanding of my goals for this project , which was a cost sensitive fix to my backyard gate.
Job was completed quickly & professionally in the time frame promised. I'm very happy with the job completed - you should not hesitate to hire Andy.

Wow!

Thanks for the Review Paul!

I really appreciate the kind words.

All the best my friend,

More about Halecons Contracting

I am a Journeyman Carpenter who specializes in Drywall, wood/Steel Stud Framing taping and finish carpentry.
Notable work history
Design Build restoration & renovation work.
Professional working relationship with celebrity designer from small to large scale.
Downsview Drywall Contracting: Drywall Boardman and steel Framer.
-Humber River Hospital
-Pan-Am Aquatic Centre
-Markham Stouffville Hospital
Primarco Framing:
-Residential wood Framing custom homes & subdivisions
-100 000sq ft retirement centres
Trained by Master Carpenters with over decades of finish experience on Bridal Path
Completed General Carpentry Red Seal Apprenticeship Program.