Canadian Pro Interlocking

Chris K
Chris K
1 review Bolton, ON

Front patio

Joe, Teres and the boys did a great job. Lots of positive feedback from neighbors and friends. There were some weather delays and material shortages but the end results look great.

Jan in Toronto
Jan in Toronto

Redoing Walkways Along Both Sides Of The House

Canadian Pro Interlocking team did a quality job, on time and on budget. Very satisfied! Replaced interlocking stone that had buckled and heaved on one side of house and removed old concrete that was too narrow on other side of house. Both were replaced with new concrete. BBM Interlocking and Design was recommended to us, and given the quality of their work, I would have no hesitation recommending them to Others!

jim
jim
0 reviews Caledon, ON

INTERLOCK

I don’t usually give reviews, but in this case I think I should.

Recently Canadian Pro Interlocking had completed a project which involved my neighbours.
I think Joe,Taras, Tommy and Mikey did a great job.They were all helpful and gave great suggestions in designing my walkway. Each of these guys were a pleasure to deal with.

I was impressed that any alterations that I had requested were not ignored and the end result turned out how I wanted.
At first there were delays, but with patience, the team worked extra hours to complete the project to my satisfaction.

I would definitely recommend these guys for your interlocking needs and I have passed on their business cards to friends and other neighbors. I would not do this unless I was confident these guys produced.

I was also extremely happy that Joe and Canadian Pro Interlocking back their work with a 3 year warranty.

It was a pleasure Jim! Thanks so much!

Karina in Toronto
Karina in Toronto

Interlocking Brick Walkway, Driveway Boarder And Porch

This company was really professional, timely and a pleasure to work with. We are completely satisfied with the results, the quality of workmanship and visual appeal, and would recommended them without hesitation.

Thank you!

Wiegand in Toronto
Wiegand in Toronto

Stone Steps And Retaining Walls

We had to replace a long stretch of steps on the hilly side of our house as well as wooden retaining walls in our front garden. Big job. I wasn't sure what I wanted and was glad that Canadian Pro Interlocking had ideas from the start. More importantly, we communicated ideas and photos on email, so we both knew we were on the same page. At one point he realized that our hill required more than interlocking stone, which he had first advised, and instead suggested formed steps to avoid shifting from the ground. We depended on his experience and were impressed with his and his crew's hard work. The outside of our house has been transformed. It's gorgeous!

Thank you for the stars! Glad we were able to get this done for you

Jeffrey in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

Flag Stone Patio, Garden Wall, Softscape

Once again an awesome job done by Canadian Pro Interlocking! This was a big job and required the expertise and manpower that Canadian Pro Interlocking is known for! Thanks again Canadian Pro Interlocking!! Highly recommend!

Thank you! Glad we could help

Raquel in Toronto
Raquel in Toronto

Interlock Replacement And Repair

Canadian Pro Interlocking team have once again exceeded our expectations with the interlock around the pool. They were hard working, on time and finished quickly. When the pool company came to do some repairs this spring, the interlock was damaged in sections and they returned to repair their original work free of charge. Thank you again for the great work.

Thank you for the review! We try our best to take care of our customers!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Interlocking Stone || Excellent Experience

Very satisfied for what Canadian Pro Interlocking did. Very creative, professional and hard working team member. Amazing design for my garden. Very very happy. Thanks guys for such an wonderful work.

No problem! Thank you!

Gertrude in Toronto
Gertrude in Toronto

Interlocking

Amazed with Canadian Pro Interlocking teams excellent work. The team were very professional and did an wonderful clean work. No mess around. I recommend Canadian Pro Interlocking and the team. Thanks everyone for a nice job done.

We take pride in our clean up just as much as our installation! Thank you!

Iliana in Toronto
Iliana in Toronto

Backyard Interlocking

Excellent job done by Canadian Pro Interlocking. Very friendly and well organiged team. The job took 4 days to complete. In this work period they are also aware of COVID-19 and always wear masks. In one word - Amazing. Thanks Canadian Pro Interlocking and the team.

Thank you so much! Yes, we know these times have been very difficult to work in, but we made sure we are keeping ourselves and our customers safe and healthy!

More about Canadian Pro Interlocking

Here at Canadian Pro Interlocking we strive to deliver professional interlocking and paver installation within the GTA. Our attention to detail keeps our standards above the bar. We are a family owned business established in 2002 and from the beginning we have always stood strong by our quality.
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Markham?