Floor Laying & Refinishing

Rajiv from Milton
Rajiv from Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Replacing Floor Tiles

I was looking to re-do my kitchen, powder room and landing area tiles and came across Brothers Flooring in Homestars. I sent a text message to Faddy and right away he called me and we discussed about the requirements. He scheduled time with me very soon and visited our home to take the measurements and within a couple of days a detailed estimate was sent to me from his office. Faddy had good suggestions and recommendations on tiles lay out, combinations that would match our home, material purchases which made me comfortable that I am working with someone knowledgeable. Faddy's office staff, Michelle was always kind enough to answer all my enquiries, and very diligent in the planning, giving heads up calls and scheduling the work.

A day prior to the work, the tile was delivered to my home. The day of work, Faddy and Fahad arrived on time and started to move all the appliances, cover them with sheet, cover the floor to prevent scratches on the hardwood and created plastic barriers to contain the dust of the work. The demolition work was done right after, the work was fast and completed in 2 days. At the end of each day, Faddy and Fahad cleaned up the area and neatly kept all the tools away- a great sign of being respectful of the workspace. Once all the demolition was completed, the tiling experts came (Thomas and Team), also George the co-owner of the company. George explained to me the various layout options of the tiles so the grain pattern looks even. At every stage, where my opinion was required, George called and explained the options and made sure that the work is done to meet my requirements. The tiling work is time consuming and I could observe that Thomas was careful at each step to keep the level of tiles and reducing the number of cuts to give a clean appearance. In between, anytime, I could reach Faddy to ask about options, next steps etc. At the last day of work, George came for an inspection and along with Faddy, Fahad and a specialist plumber- reassembled all the appliances, washroom etc. The total work lasted just 5 days and the final efforts for another 2 days- exactly as Faddy promised me at the start of the work.

I find the Brothers Flooring crew as exceptional professionals to work with due to their following qualities

1. Punctuality and respect for time
2. Focus to keep the work place clean as possible
3. Engaging the right specialist for the each work- office staff, Plumbing, tiling, demolition, materials
4. Customer focus- always available to clarify your doubts, consults you and keeps you updated at each step
5. Competitive pricing
6. Professionalism- everyone worked hard, professionals in their area and took pride in what they do

I highly recommend Brothers Flooring team for any of your flooring requirements. I would jump on an opportunity to hire them for any future projects in our home. Their work ethic and collaboration is highly inspiring. I wish Faddy, Fahad, George, Thomas and team, Michelle and the entire team the very best- keep up the fantastic work!

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for sharing this kind review with everyone; we really appreciate it. At The Brothers Flooring, reliability, superior workmanship & customer service is our commitment to our Clients and no project is complete until our Clients are 100% satisfied. As homeowners ourselves, we take pride in treating our Clients' homes like our own and it pleases us to know that we have earned your trust and respect. Our office team & our team on site enjoyed working with you, and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your renovation project! Enjoy your new tiles!

sslanth
sslanth

Floor Removal and Installation of Herringbone Floor on Main Floor

Amazing service from start to finish! Faddy and team provided us with transparent pricing (SO important), was available to answer every question. The team showed up to work the day they were scheduled for and worked hours every day - often working from 9 am to after 8 pm. Because of this hard work and commitment, our floor was finished two days in advance. And looks perfect! We have already asked them to come back to do our upstairs floor. It can be difficult to find transparent contractors in this city so it is a breath of fresh air when you do. Highly Recommend!

Hi There,

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your renovation project; we really appreciate it. As home owners ourselves, we completely understand the importance of transparency - something we have prided ourselves on - and are happy to extend that to all of our Clients! Our team enjoyed working with you, and look forward to the next project!

Tile

Another incredible job! Last year Faddy and his team laid tile through out the upstairs of our home, a wonderful job. This year he and his team including Thomas laid tile on the entire main floor of our home. WOW!!!
Absolutely spectacular. Always a pleasure working with The Brothers Flooring. Above and beyond our expectations.
Once again thank you all so much, we love it!

Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are incredibly pleased to have you as a repeat Client, and look forward to many more projects with you! Enjoy your new floors!

brucewaitken
brucewaitken

Flooring in kitchen and office

Faddy and his team were very professional. They expertly installed subfloor and vinyl pank flooring. They jept a very clean worksite.

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your review, and for allowing us to be a part of your project. We look forward to working with you again!

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Kitchen/Dining Room Unfinished Hardwood

I highly recommend the Brothers Flooring. I had spoken to numerous other flooring companies and all tried to talk me out of installing unfinished hardwood (they would have preferred finished, as it's much easier), they did not. Faddy came to measure, inspect the area and provide a quote and George installed and finished the floors. Both were extremely professional and George went over the top ensuring the floor was installed and finished properly, even with our floors being off in our 100 year home. A piece of equipment broke and George was quick to bring a replacement and got the job done on time. Thanks so much, we love our floors!

Hi Julie,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your floor renovation experience with everyone, thank you. Faddy, George & team enjoyed working with you, and hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your new floors!

jules
jules

Hallway and Bathroom Tile

A life saver! After getting screwed over by an unscrupulous contractor, Faddy, his brother, and their team swept in and literally saved the day.. They were quick, professional, thorough, and went above and beyond my expectations to give me fantastic service and ensure my job was completed to a higher degree than I asked. Their workmanship was spot on, they worked with me to accomodate my situation, and they were fair, open, and honest with their pricing. In fact, they had the best pricing I found by far. They were simply the best value for the money. I highly recommend them for any flooring job, and I will be definitely using them again in the future.

Hi Jules,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have been able to help, and are pleased that you are happy with our services. We look forward to working with you again!

Deepesh
Deepesh

Floor and Stairs reno

Hired Brothers Flooring after meeting and talking with multiple contractors. The quote was competitive, straightforward, and quick. Brothers flooring was able to fit my job in the timing I was looking for and that was really important for me as was the quality of work. They were able to source product for flooring as well in a timely manner.

What I did not realize at the beginning was how bad the condition of the existing stairs were but nothing deterred these guys, they always had a smile on the face and a solution at hand without much cost overruns. They worked long hours each day (8AM to 8PM) to finish the project on time.

All through the reno they kept me up to date on the progress, showed me stains prior to finalizing and explained the reno in detail. I felt very much in control of the process without getting overwhelmed.

We have already hired them for the next reno job that we could not fit in our original timeframe.

Faddy, George, Fahad and Alex, thanks for all your hard work!! The floors and stairs look great.

Hi Deepesh,

Thank you for this kind review; we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone. We truly enjoyed having you as a customer, and we look forward to working with you again. All the best!

Lauren
Lauren

Refinishing hardwood floors + installing kitchen tiles

I can't say enough great things about George and his team! They were patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. Their prices were competitive, and they were also really flexible when we decided to add a couple more things to our to-do list!
They refinished our hardwood floors, and redid our kitchen tiles -- our floors now shiiiiine and our tiles are sparkling! Plus they finished early, which was fantastic.
Absolutely recommend this team.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking your time to share your Brothers Flooring experience with everyone; we really appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new floors & tiles!

g in Toronto
g in Toronto

Main Floor Replacement

We had Brothers Flooring come in to quote on replacing our main floor (hardwood and tile) after our original contractor ghosted us.
We are absolutely thrilled with the results. George and the crew were incredibly hard working and professional. What impressed us most was the pride of workmanship and ensuring that the work was not just done, but to their high standards. A lot of contractors just want to finish and get to the next role, not Brothers Flooring. They did the job right and we would recommend and certainly use them again.

Hi G,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about our services, and we are so pleased that you are happy with our workmanship! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us to complete your project. Enjoy your new floors!

Deji Odetoyinbo from Mississauga
Deji Odetoyinbo from Mississauga

Outstanding Professionals

Faddy and his crew were fabulous from the first day they came to inspect our premises until they laid the last piece of flooring and cleaned up.
Faddy is fair-minded, honest, constantly cheerful and very attentive.
They were very patient as we went through the process of selecting our floor. They gave us options and allowed us time to consider them - they never put pressure on us.
Once they started, they worked precisely, quickly and were very clean. The made excellent choices with laying down the individual pieces of hardwood for our floor.
The made sure that they disrupted our home as minimally as possible. Even after they finished the job, they remained available to answer any questions.
Michelle, the last who runs the office was amazingly professional and personable. Every question we asked her was answered promptly, politely and thoroughly.

The Brothers Flooring is a first-class organization. I recommend them without hesitation.

Hi Elaine & Deji,

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are so thrilled that you are happy with our services - thank you for allowing to be a part of your project! We hope you enjoy your new floors & stairs for many years to come!

More about The Brothers Flooring

Trust, transparency, affordability and a detailed understanding of our trade has made The Brothers Flooring leading residential and commercial installers. Our expertise has taken us all over Canada, but our nationwide reputation has not compromised our core values.

At heart, we’re a family business and we’re proud to be the go-to residential and commercial flooring contractors for Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area since 2002. From small residential projects and renovations to luxury custom home enhancements and businesses, our skilled flooring specialists can help you realize your perfect flooring solution.