Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

Reviews for Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

Guy in Toronto
Guy in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Komo Roofing is trustworthy and took the stress out of our roof repair!

Having dealt with Kevin and his team, I can confidently recommend Komo Roofing.
Kevin is understanding and accommodating if you have budget constraints, but also won't compromise on quality and what needs to be done in order for the job to be completed safely and properly.
The project was completed within the promised time, with no unexpected surprises, all within budget. Can't really ask for anything more, right? I strongly recommend them, thanks!

Connor in Maple Ridge
Connor in Maple Ridge
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Residential Roof Replacement

Very easy communication. I was pleased with all aspects of the roof replacement experience. Crew manager was very good and job was done efficiently, with good end-of-day cleanup. Thumbs up.

New roof

Finished job on budget andon time. Cleaned up job site daily after work and crew very polite. Happy with overall results. Kevin kept me updated daily on progress and answered my questions in a timely manner.

Andy in Burnaby
Andy in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

New roof on 1920s Kitsilano house

Komo put a new shingle roof on our old house in March 2021 in Kitsilano, Vancouver.
Their Quote was competitive and they were not pushy or aggressive.
(inspected and gave us an honest assessment of our old roof - said we could wait another year if we wanted.)
They did job on time, no problems or extras and they held price despite lumbar prices going up fast between order and work.
(we signed ealry in year but asked them to delay work until spring)

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Komo is king

Komo saved the day when our roof started leaking between Christmas and New Years. Kevin, the owner, was prompt to respond to my call for help, came out and assessed the state of the roof, and was very up-front and honest about our options, timelines and cost.

In the end, the Komo team delivered a gorgeous new roof, with all the items we asked for. They left the worksite nice and clean. The crew was very professional and responsible. If you need a new roof, do yourself a favour and call Komo. You will get exactly what you pay for, plus the peace of mind that the job was done properly, with integrity and care.

Replacing roof

I highly recommend Komo Roofing for your roofing needs for the following reasons:

1) Professional
I greatly appreciated that I worked directly with Kevin, the owner, throughout the project. Kevin was very professional and answered all of my questions. I felt comfortable when communicating with Kevin, and I could easily reach him by phone or text. He regularly provided project updates and addressed any concerns identified.

2) Trustworthy
The project quote was provided in a timely manner. The cost of additional repairs were clearly stated in the contract. Kevin would contact me prior to starting any additional repairs and explain the purpose and the estimated cost before proceeding. On payment, there were no hidden surprises or unexpected fees.

3) Craftsmanship
The roof looks great and functions well. I appreciate the high attention to detail. The project was completed in a timely manner. The crew was highly experienced and attentive to detail. They respected the property and cleaned up the job site afterwards.

4) Value for money
Komo Roofing provided a very competitive quote. They also contracted other professionals to repair the chimney and install new gutters. Kevin delivered as promised. Overall, I am very satisfied and would highly recommend Komo Roofing.

Very much appreciated the kind words

Barbara
Barbara
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roofing Services

I was asked by our strata to organize roofer services for moss removal, exterior gutter cleaning and sealing of leaks. The job was given to Komo Roofing. Kevin is very knowledgeable and took the time to respond to my questions. During the initial walk-about he observed potential problem areas on the roof. Kevin offered options and we agreed on a plan that best suited our needs.

The roofing crew was courteous, diligent, and provided quality work. The crew noticed that moisture was collecting outside of the dryer vent along with a lot of lint. They took pictures, explained the problem and efficiently repaired without delay.

Once the work was completed Kevin provided a detailed description of the work done, materials used and associated costs. The final cost was reasonable.

Kevin went the extra mile and provided referrals for replacement of our gutters and advised on upkeep of the roof. I trust and highly recommend Komo Roofing for your roofing needs.

Thanks Barbra

P Shek
P Shek
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Roof Replacement

We just had our concrete tile roof converted to shingles by Komo Roofing and were pleased to share our experience with other house owners. The quote was comprehensive; it included all the essential products and materials for the job. From start to finish, we were kept updates of the works which had to be adjusted in view of the changing weather conditions. Throughout the works, all our concerns were promptly addressed. Kevin showed up a couple of times on site daily as such the workmanship, safety, protection measures and clean up was well monitored and performed. Finally, we had a new roof exactly as the quote without any hidden cost. Overall we would rate the experience excellent and have no hesitate to recommend Kevin and his team.

New flashing on my home

Komo Roofing installed new flashing on my Vancouver home. They provided good quality materials and detailed workmanship at a reasonable cost that was fairly close to the initial estimate. I recommend this company for anybody needing roofing services.

Private User reviews Prince George, BC

Professional and skilled

Kevin was contacted as we needed a professional, skilled and certified roofer for our roof. Our roof pitch is 12/12 which is a very steep and can be a very dangerous job getting up there. Kevin and his team were able to do the job and do it safely. The entire Komo team was professional, on time and Kevin had kept in contact with me throughout the entire job.
Komo is definitely a recommended service and i would use them again if needed in the future

Thank you for appreciating the dangers we deal with everyday sir! I am happy we could be of assistance.

More about Komo Roofing & Contracting Services

We are a family style run business who takes great pride in our clients satisfaction! We ensure this by meeting all of the industries top standards and practices. The owner of the company Kevin Luethi is ticketed in slope roofing here in British Columbia and also carries an Engineering Technologist certification as well with over 20 years of experience in construction management. Our installers for your roofing project are all in-house employees and we know each worker personally so we can guarantee the quality of work being done on your home! The owner Kevin Luethi is at every job site to ensure that the commitment made by Komo Roofing is followed through on every job from start to finish.