Stannah

Elevators, Lifts & Ramps Installation & Service
Markham ON L3R 5L9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Stannah

Vee in Markham
Vee in Markham

Everything was great! From the stairlift, to the people!

From the moment I met the Rep, Christy to having the installation and dealing with other staff, it was a smooth process. Exceptional customer service in every way. The stairlift was installed in very reasonable amount of time, so that I could get my special needs son up and down the stairs more easily. Any and all questions I had, were answered right away by Christy and her team. I would recommend this company to anyone! Thanks Stannah Team!

It was truly our pleasure to assist you and your son with a new Stannah Stairlift. Thank you for the recommendation and your wonderful compliments.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Stairlift Install

Yuri, Christy, Jeevan - were all so nice. Yuri responded to my inquiry within minutes and was very helpful with my initial questions. Christy arrived on time for our appointment and met with myself and my parents, was patient and kind with us. She took her time repeated herself quite a few time (sorry about that :) ), we didn't feel rushed. No upselling. Christy went over our options/choices and really did help us understand everything - as this is a new chapter for all of us, it's a little overwhelming and sad at the same time. Jeevan completed the installation and was at our door right at 9am. Installation was within the time allotted, no issues, no mess. Heard his little handvac when he was done. He went over how to use the chair, tested it out with us. Thank you to the Stannah team for all your help. The first time my dad used the lift he said "this is beautiful". It took a few days to get used to, but a week later he's on there going up and down, not even waiting for us to help him. This has been a great addition. We're very grateful.

We appreciate your kind comments Lisa! Our customers are an extension of our Stannah family and we are pleased that your dad is enjoying his stairlift. All the best.

Graham B.
Graham B.

Stairlift installation

Sadly, my mother in law’s health deteriorated quite suddenly and we wanted to install a stairlift quickly. We invited a number of companies to quote. Stannah (in the form of Jim Closs) were very helpful, sold their product proudly and with knowledge, but were never pushy.

They were not the cheapest quote we obtained, but we liked the product and their flexibility to install quickly. The installer was friendly, skilled, arrived when he said he would and did a very professional job. He was also proud of the product and very experienced.

We are very happy with the product and would recommend Stannah.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience with Stannah Canada Graham. As always we are very pleased our stairlift has exceeded your expectations. All the best.

Private User reviews Hampton, ON

stair lift install

Jim was very professional and compassionate.
Kyle and Jevin, the install team, were very efficient
and lots of fun and really supported the product
and company.
The lift is top notch.
We are very pleased.

Thank you for taking the time to write a HomeStars review and share your kind words. From the first time our customers contact Stannah we do our best to treat you like family by providing you with the best product and service.

Jeri in Markham
Jeri in Markham

Chair lift

Our house is raised bungalow, accessible to main living area by 8 steps. As we aged, it has become increasingly difficult to access it, up,and down. With Stannah chair lift we have regained accessibility to our home, avoiding moving to another house.
Stannah chair lifts are great solid product, installation and service men were very pleasant and explained in detail the operation of the chairlift.

Thank you Jeri! We are glad that you are enjoying your Stannah stairlift and you are able to remain in the home you love. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story. All the best.

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Chair lift

Staff are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We are very happy with their service and would recommend Stannah for chair lifts.

On behalf of our team at Stannah Canada we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your trust.

sharon dunn in Toronto
sharon dunn in Toronto

Stair lift

Stagnant provided excellent service,the tech was polite, helpful
And provided excellent service for my Stair lift
I much appre late their prompt service.they called ahead provided all replacement parts tested my unit before they left.

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that Stannah provided you with excellent service for your stairlift. All the best.

Sharon
Sharon

Stair Lift installation

The research I did to find the best stair lift provider, led me to Stannah. After receiving visits and quotes from 2 other companies, I knew Stannah was going to be an great company to put the trust into providing a stair lift in my parents home. The Customer Service and Installation teams were fantastic to deal with. This company takes what they do very seriously. The lead time to order is 6 weeks, so that is something to be aware of. The only comment would be they could have stayed in touch and keep me aware of the timing. I did call during week 5 to see how much longer and I was happy to have received a call that it was ready to install.

The installation took about 4.5 hours for a curved lift. Again, outstanding service. My mother is happily able to use the stair lift, very comfortable and easy to use.

Thanks to the team at Stannah. I'm a happy customer.

We are very thankful for your kind words Sharon and are very pleased that your mother is enjoying her Stannah stairlift. We appreciate the research that you did in advance of choosing Stannah and thank you for allowing us to earn your trust.

Maureen from Scarborough
Maureen from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Stair Lift

From our first contact with Stannah Canada, to schedule a visit, we received excellent service. Christy came to our home and explained the Stair Lift options so thoroughly and professionally, we felt very comfortable with the product and with the Company's experience in this industry. Christy helped us on all our questions and concerns and was wonderful to work with on this decision. We were kept well-informed by the Office on the installation date, which we very much appreciated. Kyle installed our Stair Lift and did a truly amazing job! Kyle is knowledgeable, professional, exacting and really pleasant to have in our home. Kyle demonstrated all features and ensured that we were comfortable before completing the visit. Kyle was so careful and courteous with our home and left it in such great condition! We are so pleased with the Stannah Canada Team, and highly recommend Stannah to anyone considering a Stair Lift. Thank you, Stannah, for making this experience so comfortable and for providing such an excellent product and outstanding service!

Maureen, we are very thankful for your feedback on your Stannah experience. From the first conversation through demonstrating how your new Stannah stairlift operates, we take great pride in ensuring our customers are cared for like family. All the best to you and thank you for choosing Stannah Canada.

Michael B Murray in Mississauga
Michael B Murray in Mississauga

Stairlift installation

Bradley installed a straight chairlift and did an excellent job. He explained everything and made us try it to make sure we would not have any problem to use it. He cleaned everything before he left.
We certainly would recommend Stannah to our friends.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your customer experience and thank you for your kind words of recommendation. Thank you for choosing Stannah Stairlfts!

More about Stannah

Stannah is recognized around the world as the company that brings freedom, independence and a strong sense of safety back to anyone who has difficulty overcoming the challenges posed by the stairs in their home. Indoors and outdoors, around the world there are more Stannah stairlifts in place than any other brand.

Ever since Stannah was established as a family-owned company almost 150 years ago, we have been committed to quality craftsmanship. Safety, reliability, and value are the tools of our trade, while you, our customer, are our primary focus. We want you to understand and enjoy freedom, independence and the inescapable feeling of pride that comes from being the master of your home.